What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

These were along some seeds given to me to help get things going earlier this year. Look like yielders. Look to have a few more weeks to go...they are on week8...I think.
???
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

EL ROBUSTO

Nice work oti$ I think we're going to have to start calling you pheno hunter from now on!!!:)
Good luck in your search for the dank, rank and stinkiest phenos out there!!!!! :woohoo:

oti$

Just looked at calander and these were put in at Nov 13...so I was a little off on how long they have been in flower and now a little frustrated. They are approaching 11 weeks and look like they need more time. 12 weeks? 13 maybe? They smell awesome...one like tangerines and one like orange blossoms. I reloaded the circle these two were in thinking they'd be finished and I'd have a couple spots slightly behind the rest, but it will be 4 weeks, at least.

DunHav`nFun

How long you run that fuzz O....Is it a 10 weeker like Chem D and Appalachia ?.....anyways....shit looks good bro....but....

The burnt tip syndrome screams constant meter calibration huh ?.......lol....

Keep strokin my buddy...

Peace....DHF....:ying:...

oti$

truncheon cant be calibrated...iordered a new meter two nights ago. im so sick of seeing those burnt tips. its emberrsing. the fuzzz is a ten weeker, shes a narcotic stinker...love her. im runnung all three phenos side by side in another donut. #2 was the best structurally from the first go with em so i ran it a second time right away. good to hear from you freds i was going to message you if you didnt show up around here. i miss having your old ass around....i know you are always lurking:D

Foreman000

Oti$ what can I say but the same as everybody else. Looks like you've lined yourself up with nothing but super stellar product. You've got a great eye & taste. Wish nothing but the best for you bro. Keep on setting the bar super high. Which is probably your state after hitting anything in your collection. Keep on trucking bro. Looks good over here homie. :friends::friends::friends::friends:

oti$

These are now at 80 days. They are holding up progress. I haven't scoped them and for all know they may not get any better than this. I will try to get to the hydro whore to get a scope to hopefully see that the trichs are at least cloudy. In the meantime I'll be flushing them out. The Buds Are Plenty swollen, I've Just been waiting for the calyx to swell and swallow all these hairs. I guess you can't always get what you want...at least they smell good. This one smells of sweet tangerines.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Probably stretched 2.5x's and flowered for quite a bit longer than anything else I've run, so yea. The Buds Are not airy though. The calyx's never blew out and got swollen, But The buds are solid.

Latest posts

Latest posts