What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Fuzz #2 56-59(?) days
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

This is the one that really took a beating. She is the worst looking of the three. She's @ about 67 and will probably go another week. She could swell up some more. I think this pheno could be really good and I Will make sure it is treated better next run. I made some adjustments to the exhaust a few days ago And the room is about 6 degrees cooler.
Fuzz#6
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Fire cherry pie...Cherry pie fire(?) relentless
picture.php

The one in the clear cup is gorilla bubble
I've got white pie and fire cherry cookies on the way to add to the relentless collection...might have to start a relentless thread.

oti$

Fuzz #2. This one is@ 71days And looks like it needs at least another week. I'm going to take some pics of this one and#2 to illustrate the difference in bud structure. This one and #6(already harvested) have calyx's that resemble those of sour d while #1 has smaller calyx more like an og. #1 also had much more dense buds along with stronger branches and shorter internode space.
The fuzz#2
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Fuzz#1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

So far this one is the winner in every category. Smoke will ultimately decide which is kept...although all the will be run a couple more times. I like to be thorough when pheno hunting. This one has strong branches requiring no support, bigger dense buds, an acceptable 9-10 week flower period, and a strong skunky odor with a slightly sweet background. The only thing with this one, and its an issue with all the, is that it doesn't clone easily. I've got clones of this one as well as the other two, but getting them to root is not easy.

oti$

picture.php

Room's full. Harvesting one light each month. I'm about to fire up a third and eventually a fourth. Then that's about as high as I can really go at this house with a 1k veg. It's a pretty small house. I'm going to have to tackle the pest issue at the other spot.

DunHav`nFun

It`s amazing what the the right more sat dom hybrids and proper watts per sq ft will do for a grow area....

Buddy of mine says that Fuzz has some stank to it in the right pheno`s and yields heavy.....and hey....

Nuthin wrong with Harvey`in a light per month if it`s dialed in and pumpin out 2 1/2-3 packs every 4-5 weeks huh O ?......thought you`d see it my way.....:moon:....

Sky`s the limit with bare bulbs and dialed sideways canopies.....Keep stroking Bro....

Peace....DHF....:ying:......

oti$

I was wondering when you were going to poke your old head in here and tell me what's what;). Good to have you around as always.:D

oti$

Won an auction for josey on glg...some beans made by a guy who taught me quite a bit while I was starting out a few years back. Bobblhead. Thanks bobble! It was for a good cause and I got, I feel, a sweet deal. I'm kind of surprised they went for as cheap as I got them, actually. I'm only soaking a couple of each bc I've got gorilla bubble and bx, sky lotus, space cake, blueberry snow and fire cherry pie seedlings vegging atm so I can't really commit any more space, but also can't resist popping New seed arrivals...I've got miley Cyrus by Canarado, a couple from CSI Humboldt, and a couple more relentless and bodhi on the way, so in order to get a taste of all of these as soon as possible, I'm going to have to keep the# of seeds popped to a minimum. I an giving my self a good Christmas....seeds really ate a gift that keep on giving.:D

picture.php

oti$

These bitches....I thought they were looking to be finished@ 9.5-10weeks so I started flushing at week8. It's day69 and they look like they need another week...at least. They have been flushed yellow for a week so they definitely aren't getting much nutrition. Buds are big but I can't help but think that they could have been bigger if they were fed a little longer. I'll know better next run...

The Fuzz#1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I put this little strawberry diesel kush in to fill out the canopy. This canopy didn't end up needing filler, so I moved her to the next circle to finish out. She to is@ day69.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

oti$

This is valley girl by archive. My lone female from a pack. Between the ones I killed by damping off and all the males (7, the stinkiest I saved for chucking) this pack wasn't what I had hoped. From what I've seen with other's archive grows I should get something decent from the lone female. I know the stink bomb freebie that came with these turned out really good. So my hopes are high. None of these pics show it, but she, along with two others in this circle, fell over into the light(at different times) burning some tops to a crisp:hotbounce
Valley girl
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

More valley girl. These are week 5, I believe maybe close to week6. I'll have to look at a calender to know for certain.
picture.php
picture.php

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
That Valley girl should be bomb. I dont exactly love the docta's attitude, but he makes some good seeds, and Valley girl especially seems to put out some super special phenos. That last pic looks like bud rot a little bit, but you said they were falling in the light, could be burn. Same shit happens in my vert room. 2 gal containers just don't hold up 6oz bushes very well :)

oti$

Its actually just the shitty phone cam making things look suspect...a couple months ago I saw the same thing in another pic when I was uploading pics and mage my wife drive me to the grow so I could inspect the bud. It turned out to just be something with the pic. I've been looking for something to replace the WiFi I lost in February and it looks like archive has decent og representations in seed.

oti$

Doubletripleog inspired me to make some oil. I had the same vac sealer, so I figured I'd give it a try. Blasting oil outs kind of a pain in the ass. I usually mature bubble hash, but many bags are falling artistry and last time the product was mostly worthless bc of bits of bag in the hash. My heating pad is getting the cake 118° And from what I've read, this is pretty close to where you ideally want to heat it under vacuum. If anyone reading this thinks that I should be at a lower temp, chime in. Its on high, so I could go lower, but probably not higher.

picture.php
picture.php