What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

Miraculous Meds

Looking great in here otis! u really stepped ur game up this last year. Did u ever dial in what the tip burn is? I was thinking if u let the coir dry a little too much, it can do that.

oti$

Looking great in here otis! u really stepped ur game up this last year. Did u ever dial in what the tip burn is? I was thinking if u let the coir dry a little too much, it can do that.

Im thinking it's from dry outs...the plants in 3 gal + pots don't burn, but the 2 gal pots usually do. The 2 gals usually dry out a couple times while I'm trying to figure out how many times they will get watered per light cycle. It's been tough dialing bc I'm running so many strains. I've narrowed down to some keepers and have clones ready to monocrop lights so I should have some prettier runs in the near future.

Miraculous Meds

Sounds about right. I have the same problem where some strains need a lot more waterings, while others will drown if u set them on the same timer. I'm working on monocropping rooms where I have 4 plants n 5 lights per room. But I have 10 strains I weeded down to n only gonna have 6 or maybe 8 rooms. Maybe I'll save one room for multistrain while all the others are mono.

oti$

I think I'm going back to blumats. Folks are setting them up with an pressure reduced connected to an accumulator tank and demand pump that keeps the lines pressurized constantly. I never had Manny issues with the old set up with an elevated res, but this new configuration eliminates the need for the elevated res.
I'm also having great results with cmh lights and am toying with gavitas as well. I am curious about how a vertically hung cmh would do. They are penetrating deeper into the canopy than I expected and are yielding watt for watt at least twice what I'm getting from the 1ks and the quality is phenomenal... I was thinking that stacked 315cmh's would > a single 1k vertical. I'm kinda surprised I haven't seen anyone try it yet.

oti$

First run with the gg#4...just shy of 8 weeks
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

The moontang still looks like it needs another week. #3 @day69
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I mentioned that the smell wasn't too strong in the bodhi thread....it has kicked it up a few notches over the past week and now has a respectable chem funk going on.

oti$

I have to plug relentless even though it's only been a week since I updated this cross. Gg#4 x wfi. These two plants might be stinker than the gg#4 they are next to. Personally, I'm liking the smell more than glue. It's a perfect mix of the two.

Glufi#2 is the frost monster.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
That gg4 is lookin nice otis, top notch. The fans look a tad overnuted. Ive notived with the glue she likes practically plain water, almost no nutes. Im givin her 400ppm in r/o and she loves it

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good god otis, that relentless gear looks incredible! good job with them all!!!!
:good:

LSWM

Where can I get some of Relentless gear? That glufi looks fire and right up my alley. No doubt it's probably sold out everywhere already but I have to ask...

oti$

I can't remember if I got it on seedbay or firestax....maybe relentless will chime in and share with us where they are available

oti$

Probably should start a new thead since I'm not running many donuts right now.
Heres the gavita room at week 4. Stretch is over and they are just 2' from the bulbs right under the lights and the outer plants are stretching a bit taller. I'm getting slightly lighter leaves on one plant under one of the lights. I'm still feeding 1.2 ec 4x/light cycle. I've read that some need to increase ec for the greater light intensity. I have them at the 750 setting. I will try to keep the canopy 2 and a half feet from the bulbs next run and run them at 825. I'm going to get a window banger in this basement asap bc the temps are hitting 86° about half the days and 80-82° on the good days and it doesn't get cooler than 76 with the lights out which is during the day. I've had decent results with similar temps, but prefer to have max/min temps in the 70's for best yield, frost, flavor, etc.
Room shot
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I'll try to get some better individual bud pics, but here are some crappy ones to illiterate the frost development and bud size at week 4. Idk what the strains are off hand. I was just pointing and shooting in the dark.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I've got gg#4, 6 gorilla bub phenos, 6 pie face phenos, a death star, a jager, and a black water in here, so I'm expecting to have a nice supply of fire when this grow wraps up in 5 or 6 weeks. I know I have a couple gbubs phenos that are 8 weekers and I just harvested my first pie face pheno that was finished in 8 weeks flat...it was truely looking finished at day 50, but I just didn't feel right about taking a plant down that early so I let it go another week. It didn't swell or frost up any more in that last week, so I don't think there was any benefit from leaving longer.

oti$

Shoulda been on top of this.....4.5 weeks and everything is floppin'....
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I worked on it for 2 hrs this morning and barely made any headway. I'm going to try 5o think of a better way, I forgot how much it sucked trying to tie limbs to the cieling.

Tonygreen's gbubbs is one of the few sturdy enough to hold her own wieght....she's looking perty and frosted up.
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts