What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
No pics, but I went yo the cmh spot this evening and ALL the plants in flower are showing wierd deficiency. I'm afraid the aphids may be back. If so, I'm burning the fucking place to the ground and collecting insurance. I won't continue to try to grow there. I need to go during lights on and do a thorough inspection of the roots.

Way too drastic of measures homie. Ive battled the dreaded ra. You wanna take snips of everything you wanna save, keep em in a ziploc with damp paper towell around them in the crisper drawer of the fridge. Then call orkin, have them come do a whole house heat treatment for bed bugs, and tip him a twenty to set the temp to 140 instead of 120. If you bleach your rooms and dispose of all rootballs, plants, extra soil/coco, and sterilize your equipment, you should be able to eradicate fully and root the snips youve been saving in the fridge. Hvac professionals can also do a draft test where they hook up your front door to a machine that determines if and where there might be any drafts coming in, which you can then seal and prevent them from coming back in. Never give up hope lol, they can be beat

oti$

I thought I posted in this thread a long time ago, but I guess not...
Turns out that I was over watering the cmh house and the smarties had a bad case of soggy bottoms. No bugs:groupwave: so I guess I won't burn the house down...thanks for advising me Stanky....deathstar and gg4 coming soon in the gavita room:thank you:
I'm probably going to have to kill the thread sometime in the near future though. I'm only running two donuts at the moment. I've completely shut down the basement I started this thread in and am focusing on my gavita room and my cmh basement. I've got the two donuts in the room with the cmh's and will probably be doing a mix of flex 750's and cmh at that spot once the donuts are harvested. However, I've got a new house that I'll eventually start a grow in and I've got my eye on another property that looks like too sweet a deal to pass up...if I can swing the $. My M.O. has always been to kick a spot off with a couple donuts and watch it grow, so I'll surely be doing another thread in vertville, maybe I'll do a 5 light 4 plant x-pattern tree grow in one of these new places. I'll at least post the results of the two donuts in this thread. I've also got several nice clone only strains recently that I'd like to post up and having a thread helps me keep track of shit, so I'll have something somewhere around here.

oti$

Few pics from the fire cookies donut that came down a couple days ago
Fire cookies #5
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

About to flip the gavita room. I've been working on ir in my spare time over the last couple weeks. Got the filter hung and ducts run.
picture.php
picture.php

It's not going to be easy getting in this little room to do work with th e way I have the intake ducts.
picture.php

oti$

I'm pretty much ready to flip. I need to replace a timer that came faulty out of the box. It's a mixed run with several pie face and gorilla bubbles, a few fire cookies, a death star and a gg#4. Next run will be one light of stink bomb and the other probably valley girl.
picture.php

Heres the gg#4. I've got 2 at the other place about 4 weeKS in. I cant wait to see what all the fuss is about. I got the cut from two different people in the same week and am running them side by side. They are both from legit sources and look exactly the same.
picture.php

oti$

Got a bunch of snips of ecsd with the thin mint and #43, and most of them have roots...I'm stoked to have the real deal in the quiver. I think I even have enough to do a light of her monocropped....
picture.php

oti$

Hooked a 100 gal res up to a float valve that will feed the 50 gal res that waters the gavita room. It's a tight squeeze getting back to the res area behind the back wall/curtain of the flower room. We'll see how long a full res lasts. They seem to be sucking down the solution pretty fast. I just flipped this room today and they are already feeding 3x's daily.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I'm gonna use the full moon solstice for an excuse to pop a few seeds...
picture.php

... i think I'm going to just pop 2-3 each: chunky's scout breath &gorilla breath, bodhi's more cowbell, granola funk, space monkey since I have a couple cookie cuts I can grow them along side. It should be interesting...

big teej

:yoinks: holy cow serious collection you got going there bud.

:laughing:

Makes me super inspired to get collecting, i thought i had a lot hahah.

:lurk:

oti$

I am about a week into flower in the gavita room. I'm trying to keep the vpd optimal. I've got oscillating fans at each end of the room and I hope to run the rh in the 75% range until the last week or two of flower where I will drop it to 60%. I only have a 5° maximum difference between lights on and off temps, typically3°-4°(75°~77°lights off79°~82°lights on.). The fans were just above the canopy last week and are now 3\4 covered by greenery. I'm going to have to raise them. I think I'm going to put a couple muffin fans on the ground at each end to keep air moving down low too. I'm feeding at 1.2 ec maxigrow+protek. I'll probably fill the res halfway with maxibloom after the weekend and by week 3 be fully switched to maxibloom+protek. No additives right now. I'll be switching to Jack's after this run...maybe even mid-run as I can't support the evil empire that is Monsanto by buying gh products. I've justified it for too long already by telling myself I've been buying the leftover stock produced before the buyout; )
Anyway, on with the pics. These are under flex600/750. A mixed run of a few fire cookies, a gg#4, deathstar, 4 gorilla bubble phenos and 4-5 pie face phenos.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Everything seems green and happy. They were getting watered 3x at first, but went back to 2x bc they were a little soggy. This was just before lights on, so they were sleeping, but when the lights are on the leaves are praying nicely. They look like they are ready for 3x's irrigations/lights on and I expect to be watering at least 4x's by the end, maybe more as they are only in 2 gal smarties.

oti$

These were taken a few days ago and they're even bigger now. They swallowed the fans. I'm going to have to elevate them and put a couple on the floor to keep the circulation on point.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Already posted these in other threads, but thought I'd spice mine up too...
Bodhi:
Moontang#3 week 9
picture.php

Blueberry snow twin pheno week 9
picture.php

Sunshine daydream week 7
picture.php

Roadkill unicorn week 9
picture.php