What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mmmmmm...donuts

oti$

Gorilla bubble #1
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Loaded half of the gavita room with 9 stink bombs. I've Got Several Deathstar and gg#4 for the other half. I think I might try an increased number of smaller plants under the other light.
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I had dialed my feeding to the point I no longer needed it and dropped it from my nute mix, but after shutting down and starting all over I can't seem to get through a grow without salt build up causing lock out ir burnt tips. So, I went ahead and ordered a couple liters of drip clean.
picture.php

My haggard sour dubble clone is growing new leaves and looks like she will pull through. Stoked to be a part of the dubb club.
picture.php

Here is what she looked like a week or so ago...
picture.php

oti$

Went ahead and dropped the gg#4's and deathstars in on the other side of the gavita room. I put them in a little smaller than I did the other side anticipating more stretch. I think I need to invest in some 6 foot bamboo stakes. The plants always seem to overgrow the ones I have. I'm not tying shit to the rafters again and I haven't come up with a way to scrog this narrow room that would allow me access to the res and sub panel which is opposite the door...
Gg4 & deathstar day 1
picture.php

oti$

Sour dubble x querkle week 4...I expected some sweet candy smells from this one, but, so far, it smells like feet...in the nicest way possible...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

...and the sour dubble clone stacking new leaf sets like a little champ!
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts