What's new

mmmmmm...donuts

EL ROBUSTO

Oti$ the pheno hunter always hard at work!!!!!!!
Have you found anything that you would consider truly exquisite in all your pheno hunting??
It all looks good from where I'm sitting!!!!!!

oti$

So far the stand outs have been 'archive's stink bomb and fire cherry pie by relentless. Valley girl from archive is a god one too...

oti$

This is bx#2, it's going until at least d70, it's still got a lot of white pistils. She'She's fading nicely and changing purty colors...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

Gbubs#2, day65. She hasn't swollen much in the last 5 days, so it could've been taken at 63 ir even 60. She's coming down tonight.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I've got less tip burn lately, but I'm now getting some ram horn/curling on some plants. I'm sticking to 1.0-1.2ec ( usually closer to1.0). I am dialing back the irrigation to 3-4 times a light cycle from 5-6 times. After I cleaned the pump and anddd3d anddd3d in-line filter to the run of pvc before the manifolds, I started getting much greater flow and the pots started looking soggy. I kind of thought I was going to turn the lights on last summer and just start killing it;) I kinda forgot tell time, trial and error and headache that is involved in dialing in a garden... Not to mention the multitude of strains that I'm always running making dial age that much more elusive. I can't wait to start monocropping. I have several stink bomb clones I'm going to get vegging for my first monocropped light.

EL ROBUSTO

So far the stand outs have been 'archive's stink bomb and fire cherry pie by relentless. Valley girl from archive is a god one too...

Oti$ do you have any idea what the THC/CBD content is of the strains you mentioned here?
Also what type of seeds are they reg/fem/auto?

oti$

Unfortunately, I don't live in a place where I can get my styff tested. All seeds I've flowered until now are reg. I've got some csi Humboldt and relentless seeds that will soon be flowered that are fem...I'll make a note of them when post them next time.

oti$

Blueberry snow#2
picture.php
picture.php

These are all @ the beginning of week 8 and will be going 10. Flush began last night. I'm going to try to coax some purty colors out of these. I want my shit to look like dansbuds' when they are finished.

oti$

Also put the white pies in the flower room a couple days ago.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stoked about these, I've been waiting a long time to grow these out.
Not pictured in this doughnut is another blueberry snow, a roadkill unicorn and a moontang. I've been excited about the moontang too...should be an interesting grow for me:D

oti$

Looks like I have a standout in the bodhi circle...space cake(forum x snow lotus) pheno#4. It's got a smell that I would expect a good cookie x to have. I've not experienced the real deal, so I don't know. This one smells really good though, and is purty. It's @9 weeks, 64 ir 65 days, I think. It probably could come down now, but will go a few more days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

oti$

I'm almost ready to trade all the 1k's out and replace each with a couple 315 cmh lights. The cmh seem to finesse the buds into bulky, frosty, beauties while the hps manhandle them bitches into yielding...if that makes sense. I'm interested to see how the gavitas compare in end product to cmh. I know one if the selling points if de lighting is the extra yield. The cmh is looking like it yields quite a bit better than I expected from 315watts AND produces beautiful buds that appear frostiest than when grown under hps.

oti$

I had to take down the bodhi circle a bit early due to an unforseen situation. All is good. I think with another 5-7 days this space cake would have gotten even prettier. I will give her another go really soon.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

The sky lotus#1 was also pretty and a big yielder with amazing smell to boot. Unfortunately I was in a hurry to get them bucked down and hung, so I didn't take any more pics.