What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on!!! Twins visit The Bronx for 3 games starting tonight, that makes me public enemy #1 up here :) The Yankees have spoiled numerous playoff match-ups against the Twinkies.......

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
Giants have the best record in the league right now, I know its early but just sayin :D :D

How 'bout dat? Yea, its early, only 1/3rd thru the season, but Ive always believed that when the season gets down into the fall, a team that might be starting to falter, remembers how good they were durin that first 1/3rd and reach down deep for the final push. If it happens to the G-men, Hunter will see to that and now he has another pusher standin next to him, Michael Morse. Man, that dude is gettin scary! We'll see him in the All Star game, I'm sure. Pablo seriously heatin up. It's all in the boots!...

Kind a sad to see B Wilson get his butt handed to him tryin to close out Cinci but hey, if ya go from the Giants to the Dodgers, "what ya got comin is what ya got comin..." cc

"He hits it high...! He hits it deep...! And it is... OUTTA HERE!! "

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How 'bout dat? Yea, its early, only 1/3rd thru the season, but Ive always believed that when the season gets down into the fall, a team that might be starting to falter, remembers how good they were durin that first 1/3rd and reach down deep for the final push. If it happens to the G-men, Hunter will see to that and now he has another pusher standin next to him, Michael Morse. Man, that dude is gettin scary! We'll see him in the All Star game, I'm sure. Pablo seriously heatin up. It's all in the boots!...

Kind a sad to see B Wilson get his butt handed to him tryin to close out Cinci but hey, if ya go from the Giants to the Dodgers, "what ya got comin is what ya got comin..." cc

"He hits it high...! He hits it deep...! And it is... OUTTA HERE!! "

Yeah cowboy, Pablo is killing it, thanks to Mad Bum for sharing his boots with him!!! Does his little dance in the dugout and goes out and gets it done. Morse is a huge guy, he doesn't just hit home runs he hits major potatoes!!!
Have you seen the sigh a fan was holding up the other night? It had a 100 in big letters and then it had hunter percent on the front of it? It's the coolest ever!!! I tried to copy a pic of it but couldn't do it.

I love it when kuip says his home run call!!! hehehe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

dang! Detroit's on pace to win 112 games this season banking a .692 record, whoa.

glad we only meet for 7 games, if the Tiger's stay healthy AL central's gonna take a beating this year.

Funny how things can change.

Still feel good about my Tigers but it's been a bad couple of weeks.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Funny how things can change.

Still feel good about my Tigers but it's been a bad couple of weeks.

yeah, but .608 ball ain't bad either, still first place in your division. al east is always a heated race, constant turnover until one team makes a real solid run; if not then it's a daily battle, nail biting shit as lesser teams in other match-ups become spoilers or confederates :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

blnt on that sweep J1.......

they're headed your way next weekend :)

we should have a bet, best of 3, loser pays
& proves a donation to their local humane
society or shelter, $25, no losers there. ;)

RetroGrow

Veteran
Sorry guys. Tanaka rules. He is 9-1 now, and the surest bet in all sports, IMO. And that's with no offense behind him. If you bet him every time, and lose one out of ten, who cares?

Green lung

Veteran
Sorry guys. Tanaka rules. He is 9-1 now, and the surest bet in all sports, IMO. And that's with no offense behind him. If you bet him every time, and lose one out of ten, who cares?

I'm not crowning him yet, These Japanese pitchers have tended to come back to earth after the league has seen them more than once.

If he does this next year I will be a believer, Nomo and Irabu looked really good their first year also. Dice k looked like a world beater too.

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Rollie Finger Hash

Rollie%20mustache.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we had him, he got lucky...

my boy went yard second batter..

really???

@ what point did you 'have him'???

it was as even a game as could be, both starters got dinged early and then the battle was on.

Tanaka tore it up & wasn't even chuckin' his best stuff, it was an off day for him.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts