What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4L, that club level looks nice, a lot like AT&T's club level, my sister has season tickets for that level and she shoots us a few games and it's a great place to watch the game.

Giants and Dodgers have a 4 game series this weekend, starting tonight!!! Should be some good games.....GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

it's so nice, I use the attached rooftop parking & I never see any concrete in the stadium, it's 100% as shown above throughout. when the high $$$ fans enter/exit their luxury boxes it's from the Legends Club area, same with the broadcast booths. All the comforts really change the complexion of attending a game or three over the season, it's a 550 mile round trip to go.

this is a cgi of the view from my favorite section (H), I usually buy my tickets off of StubHub and luckily enough from the same seller most of the time, I love the aisle seats he puts up for sale there :)

First deck above field level.

Last edited:

theJointedOne

Veteran
we used to go to the A's games in high school, it cost us 3 bucks and an empty pepsi can, and we got our ticket.

Storm Shadow

Veteran
fanduel . com is the most insane sports website ever.... its daily fantasy sports...

Giants, Hunter Pence was working out at my gym a couple of months back... ive been taking him in my daily fantasy leagues and he's not too bad...

Yu Darvish! Half Persian !! yay we finally have a pro athlete who's not just TJ WhosYoMomma

He just cost at me 30% of salary in fantasy... pitchers stack points

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

hey 'Nutz, maybe you guys can get some revenge come playoffs :)

Yanks just took game 1 of 3 from the Brewers, Tanaka
looked strong through 5 but started getting hit in the 6th.
:woohoo:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not sure if I hate the espn announcers as much as the yes network crew...

the espn crew sucks bad, their play calling has a certain halting tempo to it as they search for words and terms that roll off the tongues of most other big league announcers.

the YES crew is probably the best in the industry, they laud the qualities of opposing players as much as they might in describing a Yankee, this past series with the Angels was covered exclusively by YES (for the NY audience), all 3 games, and in each of those 3 games they mentioned how they were sure Mike Trout was going to represent the face of baseball in the future. They mentioned his good clean play both on the field and off, even temperament, focused play etc...

Those guys always talk up the opposing teams & players, their play calling is exceptional and very fair, they call opposing teams hits and good putouts with the same excited calls as they do Yankee plays, exactly the same.

Now in my opinion the broadcasters who suck the most are whoever is behind the mic for the Detroit Tigers, those DT broadcasters whine whenever the Yankees are ahead or making plays, they bitch about everything. When they go to commercial break between each half inning they show a quick clip of that 1/2 innings hi-lites; in each case it would be the Tigers offensive plays & then their putouts of the Yankees, never the Yankees scoring runs, hitting homers or making outs, they'd like to pretend that shit wasn't happening to them, fucking amateurish.

They trash talked the Yankees players making themselves sound like the disgruntled fathers of grade schoolers. Their play call & attitude were completely unprofessional.

in one game @ Detroit their bitchcasters were crying about the Yankees running up the score (it was 6-0 in the 5th & still threatening) by saying exactly this "those Yankees are getting greedy trying to run up the score here!" Just like crybabies, I couldn't listen to those guys call the game anymore so I shut it off, I turned it back on in the bottom of the 9th, the score was Yankees 10 & the Tigers 7. Well well well, those greedy Yankees needed some extra runs to win after all, Detroit Tigers play calling is absolutely child like. When the hell does any team play down on purpose?

The only reason I was listening to them at all was because I had an MLB account to watch all the Yankee games on my computer, but I didn't spend the $$$ for the premium account, in turn you have to watch the broadcasts generated by the home team, and in this case it was Detroit. Those guys were so bad that I've spent the extra $$$ for the premium service since then, now I'm always getting either YES or WWOR TV, a local NY TV channel with only avg talented commentators.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
obviously stoner4life is a die hard yankees fan lol

the whole family is J1, the whole damned family.......

aaff2610_zps5092182e.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

just ran thru the hi-lites of the Yanks @ Mets game; Tanaka's hot, the real deal, 114 pitches, 9 complete innings, 4 hits, no walks, 8 strikeouts, his first mlb shutout....... :)

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

dang! Detroit's on pace to win 112 games this season banking a .692 record, whoa.

glad we only meet for 7 games, if the Tiger's stay healthy AL central's gonna take a beating this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.