What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Getting excited.....come on Giants lets get it done tonight!!!!

Good luck Mrs. B. I'm kind of hoping for a 7th. game for the excitement. I like both teams, and they are the two best teams for sure. Should be a hard fought game.
Watching basketball and baseball at the same time....:)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heheh retro, and you still have time to post, nice hehe

Poor peavey is getting his ass chewed, petit already coming in the game....damn

I don't see the Marlins guy?? He's not sitting in his usual spot, did he run out of money?? lol
And those moose antlers that ppl are carrying around??? They look awfully heavy!!

Fuckkkkkkk 4 to 0 ....at least it's still early in the game!!!

Edit: 6 to 0 even freakin better ������
I see the Marlins guy now, he's htere

RetroGrow

Veteran
Imagine sitting behind the guy with antlers. How annoying would that be?
Going to be an interesting 7th game, with Bumgarner pitching with only 2 day's rest. He's their only pitcher who can get it done. I wonder if he will start, or come out of the pen?

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea I don't think they should be removed, probably don't hold them up too much, just when that moose guy is at bat, but what a pain to have is all I was saying.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Well, I was @ a college football game, and seated behind the family of one of the star players. A light rain began, and the player's mother, sitting right in front of me, opened a huge umbrella right in my face. I tapped her on the shoulder and asked her to close it. Amazingly, she didn't want to. I told her, "take it down or I'm going to". She still didn't want to, until her family got involved and told her to close it. The thing is, it was illegal to have an umbrella in that stadium. Don't know if that's the case everywhere, but how rude is it to open an umbrella in someone's face, blocking their view?

heheh retro, and you still have time to post, nice hehe

Poor peavey is getting his ass chewed, petit already coming in the game....damn

I don't see the Marlins guy?? He's not sitting in his usual spot, did he run out of money?? lol
And those moose antlers that ppl are carrying around??? They look awfully heavy!!

Fuckkkkkkk 4 to 0 ....at least it's still early in the game!!!

Edit: 6 to 0 even freakin better ������
I see the Marlins guy now, he's htere

The marlins guy is in the row behind e-40

RetroGrow

Veteran
The marlins guy is in the row behind e-40

He's copying the guy from years ago who had the rainbow afro. He was at every game of every sport, it seemed. Don't know how he afforded it. I believe he committed suicide some years back, if memory serves me.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, is Hudson pitching for the Giants tomorrow night?

Bumgarner.......

he has a chance to be the Randy Johnson of the 2001 WS

EDIT:
Looks like you were correct RG, most sources say Hudson, FoxSports still lists Bumgarner in the lineup, I guess he's available.

Last edited:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Bumgarner.......

he has a chance to be the Randy Johnson of the 2001 WS

EDIT:
Looks like you were correct RG, most sources say Hudson, FoxSports still lists Bumgarner in the lineup, I guess he's available.

I still say Bruce Bochy made a major mistake not starting him in game 4, which would have given him 3 day's rest to pitch in game 7. He is their only sure thing. Tonight's game will be settled in the first 2-3 innings. Whoever scores first may win. The bull pen of Kansas City could be in there in the 4th inning, with each of their "big 3" going 2 innings, IMO. In this game, the weak links are the starters. If the Giants get a few innings out of Hudson and have a lead, they will bring Bumgarner in to try and close it. Going to be exciting. Nothing like game 7....

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
like retro,said I think the games going to be won in the first few innings....sure hope it's the Giants that get hot first!!
GO GIANTS!!!!!!

RetroGrow

Veteran
like retro,said I think the games going to be won in the first few innings....sure hope it's the Giants that get hot first!!
GO GIANTS!!!!!!

Good luck, Mrs. B. I placed a small wager on K.C., but I really have no rooting interest. Like both teams. Just want to see a good game. The reason I chose K.C.? I like their starter a little better. He has already won one game, but it's game 7. All bets are off as far as the pitchers. As soon as one makes a mistake, he will be yanked and replaced. We could see a game with mostly relief pitchers carrying the load. Gonna be good. I saw a statistic that said that the home team almost always wins game 7, so I am playing the odds. Probably the kiss of death for K.C....:biggrin:

RetroGrow

Veteran
Well, when the Giants scored 2 runs right off the bat (pun intended), I was going to post: "Game over"?
Didn't take long for K.C. to knock Hudson out of the game and tie it up.
Looks like bullpen vs bullpen now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts