What's new

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I am all over theGiantsIn This game. Don't know why K.C. started Shields in this game. He is not their best pitcher. I guess they didn't want to risk their ace against Baumgardner?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

WOW!!!

gotta say, I never saw that comin'

taking that first away game is so important.

wtg Giants & Mrs B....... :)

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell ya, blanco blasts a bomber in the first inning!!!!

I know stoner, they were suppose to be thumbs up...oh wel

RetroGrow

Veteran
Damn! I was hoping to see a good, 7 game series, but if K.C. doesn't win tonight, it's over already. They can't beat Baumgardner, so they must win tonight to have any chance. All the pressure's on them, but they usually hit Peavy well, so we'll see what happens. Serving up a home run ball to the first batter not a good way to start, but Peavy looks very hittable tonight. I like both teams, but want to see a competitive series.

Well, it looks like it will be competitive, after all. :)

RetroGrow

Veteran
I'm betting Baumgardner next time he pitches. Otherwise, I will stick with K.C. They are both good teams, but K.C. is more well rounded, and has a better bullpen, defense, and speed.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

wooohoooo!!! big home stand coming up.

Giants NEED to take 2 out of 3 here, at the very least.

and SF has rain forecast for Saturday night :(

RetroGrow

Veteran
Well, the game Bumgarner pitches is almost a lock, so that one's in the bag. Rain would be a bummer.....
Actually, a rain out might help San Francisco. If the series goes 7 games, they will probably pitch Bumgarner a third time. He has a rubber arm, and would pitch every day if they let him. He is the key to the series as far as the Giants are concerned. He is their ace in the hole.

RetroGrow

Veteran

that sucked!

and why wasn't Pence stealing 2nd in the 7th???

I think the best thing that could happen to S.F. is a rain out. That way, Madison Bumgarner can pitch the next game, which is MUST win. All pressure on the Giants. They may pitch him even if it doesn't rain. Losing next game means it's over, so they have to go with their best pitcher. Royals seems like team of destiny. Their speed, defense and pitching can't be matched.

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn that was a rough game last night, NEED a win tonight if they even play, been raining all night here.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I think Bruce Bochy made a massive mistake by not starting Bumgarner tonight on 3 day's rest. Then he could come back and pitch game 7. That's now out of the question. He is their one pitcher that we know can shut down the Royals. Don't understand it.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

frick :(

a vogelsong meltdown

right on.......
Panda delivers big time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts