What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MLB 2014 BASEBALL SEASON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
had a lady stop by my work not too long ago, she was driving a vw bug that looked like a baseball, so of course I had to tell her how cute her car was, she told me had been to every ball park in America and Japan and was working on seeing every minor league park in the US. I asked if she would adopt me, but she wasn't going for it!! hehe what an experience that must be, lucky lady!! I think I have a pic of her car, I'll see if I can find it.

I wonder how far I'd get if I painted up a vw micro minibus to look like a bud, and then tried visiting every dispensary across the land.......

:smoker:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I wonder how far I'd get if I painted up a vw micro minibus to look like a bud, and then tried visiting every dispensary across the land.......

:smoker:

Cool idea, should would be fun to find out!!! I bet you would be pulled over by sooooo many cops!! lol

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
I swear...I think Bochi would leave Matt Caine in if the score were 20 to nothing. C,mon Boch, he's throwin pillows, get him out of there...GET HIM OUT OF THERE...!!! Oh well, 2 out of 3 against the Dudgers? I'll take it...CC

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice S4L, good luck, the giants have their home opener tomorrow with the d-backs.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
kids, just too brutally honest sometimes.......

kids, just too brutally honest sometimes.......

this was a question posed by a kid during Sunday Mass.

aaff2356_zps956fc8a8.jpg

little Charlie can barely write but his question's spot on.

as a Yankees fan I just love this :)

quick story, june of 2009 & I was back in NY, the Mets were @ Yankees for their first game in the new Yankee Stadium. I'm watching the game @ my favorite pizza joint (Sal's), the owner being a huge Mets fan and he's rubbing it in to me that they're about to beat the Yankees in their own home. Yanks down by 1 run going into their 9th.

BUT!!!

In the bottom of the 9th, after Derek Jeter stole 2nd base and Mark Texiera was intentionally walked, the Mets new closer Francisco Rodríguez paired off against Alex Rodriguez. In what seemed a routine pop with two outs, Mets 2nd baseman and three time gold glove award winner Luis Castillo dropped the ball. Texiera wound up scoring the winning run all the way from first on the error.

"Popup!" Sal yelled, and then he went from jubilation to humiliation in a split second, then I jumped up and shouted "Proof! God's a Yankees fan!!!"

Last edited:

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran

this was a question posed by a kid during Sunday Mass.

View Image

little Charlie can barely write but his question's spot on.

as a Yankees fan I just love this :)

quick story, june of 2009 & I was back in NY, the Mets were @ Yankees for their first game in the new Yankee Stadium. I'm watching the game @ my favorite pizza joint (Sal's), the owner being a huge Mets fan and he's rubbing it in to me that they're about to beat the Yankees in their own home. Yanks down by 1 run going into their 9th.

BUT!!!

In the bottom of the 9th, after Derek Jeter stole 2nd base and Mark Texiera was intentionally walked, the Mets new closer Francisco Rodríguez paired off against Alex Rodriguez. In what seemed a routine pop with two outs, Mets 2nd baseman and three time gold glove award winner Luis Castillo dropped the ball. Texiera wound up scoring the winning run all the way from first on the error.

"Popup!" Sal yelled, and then he went from jubilation to humiliation in a split second, then I jumped up and shouted "Proof! God's a Yankees fan!!!"

2009? Did anyone ever test the ball for steroids? Just askin...CC

Space Toker

Veteran
ugh! The Red Sox stink! :D well not really, but not so hot lately, but at least the NYY are not much better! Go Red Sox!

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
On this date, in baseball history, Hank Aaron became the all time leader in home runs, surpassing the Babe. A great day for Hammerin Hank, a great day for baseball. Everything regarding all time home run record holder after that...is somewhat fuzzy.

Giants opener: Hey, I like this pitcher Tim Hudson. "Flatt" Caine should be worried. CC

theJointedOne

Veteran
Hudson came up as an Athletic,

Hudson, Zito, and Mulder,

bad ass 123 pitching lineup if there ever was one,

GO A'S

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Hudson did a great job yesterday, he seems like a bad ass, belt is still on a fire!
Super duper opening day at AT&T park!

CanniDo Cowboy

Veteran
And am really liking the Giants new left fielder, Mike Morse. After playin left field musical chairs in what seemed like all last year, if givin a reasonable chance, I think this guy becomes the next Giants star/fav. He reminds me of a younger Jack Clark, even looks a bit like him... CC

dropabomb

well, ill go ahead and throw this out there. Im worried a bit about the Tigers. Seems like so many flaw's that it might cost them a strong playoff run. Without Fielder we just dont have the power hitting, i mean of course we have the best, Miggy, but no other snap in the line-up. Now, since left field is so up in the air with Dirks out and Rajay Davis(sp?) and is it Tom Collins, lol we dont have a left fielder either. i could go on and on. What about the Iglasis situation. How does the guy come into spring training and develop into 2 fractured legs. I have to think that there must have been some indication that he was having problems last season, in fact ive read there was. So why not spend the entire off-season in a wheel chair or off your feet or whatever? Seems like a very poorly handled situation, and looks like he is going to be an exciting player, but wow, out for season! wtf. NExt, no bull-pen, i mean run down the list. we have nothing worth a damn. Reed, Albequeque, Nathan, who now looks like he is worn out, and i heard today he said he has a 'tired arm' could that mean tommy john surgery? Shit, Phil Coke, i mean how many times can you throw gas on a fire before you figure out its gonna burn you. Rondon, crap, another Joel Zumia(sp?) tons of potential, but never gonna reach it, 100MPH pitchers just dont last... Anyway, sorry to rant but a fatty and the tigers coming on now vs the dodgers and..... im getting worried. Anyone following these guys?

Oh man 3 bombs for Braun? wondering if he's still juicing lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts