What's new

Mitch's Regular Tent

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys, paulo, RD, DD hope all you fellas are cool?

RD - in that picture there is a sour boggle front right and rear right, it's the broadest leaved plant that's in there. Should stretch x2 i hope, i'll measure them soon,

It's a bit tricky as some have more tops than the others so obviously won't get so tall, but i'll do my best to arrange them in a way that evens them out.

The schnapps looks like it's going to get tallest at the moment.

I'll try and get some pics together of the dried buds from last round soon.

Peace mitch

S

speedemon

Nice strains bro, sounds like my old garden apart from the boggle :) Will stay tuned, great job.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
nicely done mate looking forward to this how manny plants did you put in

how tall is the schnapps expect double and abit from those 18" to 44" is what I got ,the meanie bit less than double

what extraction you using with the parabolic is it a 600w bulb

peace

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
speeds - thanks man, i was blessed with a visit from the CF for a few of those :)

Roll it mate, there's 12 in there in total, i did want to veg them and try 6 per tent but i want to do things low key for a change, with it being 'summer'

They are under an adjustawing, 600w, 4" extract on a passive setup

Nice to see you mrsmall, hope all's good

Peace Mitch

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
sweet pic looked like a parabolic hood at first glance lol

what do you think to the adjusta wings then I'm not digging the blockbusters at the mo

peace

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's ok mate, i've ran it 5 or 6 times now,

it's not too bad in a 4x4 tent, but i still feel it doesn't cover everything evenly, there's space behind it.

I prefer a parabolic in a tent but niether is what i would call perfect.

Whats wrong with your blockbusters?

Peace

P.S if i had the coin i'd be wanting to try out a large gro-star parabolic

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
light spread isn't as good as the magnum xxxl probably best suited for a 4x4 area ant there's a heat spot plus the magnums run cooler and covr the 5x5 area better I've got a magnum in the veg room with a 400 in

I got some pint sized colas off a psychosis from the very corner of the room using a magnum and 1k bulb in my first mix grow thread

peace

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
try a magnum versus blockbuster run? Or going by your answer it sounds like you know which is the best..

I used to have a small aircooled 400 which i loved but all the extra duct work was a bit of a faff in a small space

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I would have a grow star tomorrow but they are huge and come ready built up so geting one of those in the loft is impossible wouldn't even get a mini one up lol.

yeah mate for my style of growing and space magnums win hands down if your using a 1 mtr tent with one then they would be great anything bigger and it's a magnum xxxl

peace

S

speedemon

I would have a grow star tomorrow but they are huge and come ready built up so geting one of those in the loft is impossible wouldn't even get a mini one up lol.

yeah mate for my style of growing and space magnums win hands down if your using a 1 mtr tent with one then they would be great anything bigger and it's a magnum xxxl

peace

I had one of them Mini and Large Grow stars parabolic shades once and they have great results, specially in the corners of the room, but they are a nightmare to hang, they have bloody sharp edges, they take up shit loads of head room with the giant bracket which hangs them, and they have fecking sharp corners. They would be great though if you had lots of head room, and did not mind slicing yourself up a bit trying to hang, but specially beware of sticking your head under the reflector to admire your buds, then lift it up under one of the corners as it hurts like fook. The Magnums on the other hand are amazing for spread and lack of hot spots, but tape up seals as they are prone to leaking smelly air. Block busters are also nice but as RIL says the spread is not great, but just get two, problem solved lol. :tiphat::ying::ying:

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Nice looking tent Mitch mate, gonna be some nice aromas coming out of your tent in a few weeks :thumbsup:

If I wasn't growing bare bulb vertical and I didn't need an air cooled hood then I'd have the garden fitted out with the new vertizontal reflectors:

get

They are like the parabolic reflectors only a far better design, they give far more even light distribution, you lose a lot of direct light with the old parabolic reflectors, you are giving your plants mostly reflected light....

LiDiagramB-1.jpg

The new vertizontal hoods is where my money would be.

HGO

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Joe - Between 65-70 days appeared to be spot on, running one from cutting this time so may be a little less,

Speeds - thanks dude, handy hints there mate much appreciated

HGO - cheers man, i was having a gander at your thread the other day, i subbed it but was yet to comment. You may have cracked it with the vertizontal reflector, could be the best of both worlds

Peace, Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry guys,

I got to my tent to take pictures about 10 minutes too late to get lights off shots,

So what I did instead was to take some dry bud shots of last rounds product.

Blues
picture.php

Grapefruit x Blueberry
picture.php

Panama/DC - Deepchunk Pheno
picture.php

Panama/DC - Purps pheno
picture.php

I'll get some lights out shots tomorrow of the current run,

Peace, Mitch