What's new

Mitch's Regular Tent

I

icon

they all look great especially the dc/panama love the color on those great work as always.

Mad Matt

I don't think ive ever seen plants look as healthy so late in flower mate, you have great skills here mate......

I could do with a camera that takes such great pictures too....

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Firstly, thanks for the nice comments guys it's always much appreciated!

Plan is to feed them the next couple of waterings, then plain water until the end.
I'm thinking the P/DC will go more purps towards the end, and the GFxBB will go a little autumnal looking, should be pretty!

It's usually a bit hit and miss running several strains from seed, can take some time to get to know what they like but been lucky this time. The Panama leaning PDC are a little more nutrient sensitive than the rest, I thought the blueberry in GFxBB could make them tricky feeders but they've eaten up everything without making a fuss :)

Planning to be harvesting in the 60-70 day window for everything. Still some time left to hopefully chunk up more.

@ Mad matt - My camera is just a small point and shoot Fujifilm, was around £65 at the start of 2011. It's not too bad for single plant shots or macros. I'm not photographically gifted. Just take about 5 photos for every one you want to use in order to get a nice -ish one.

Peace guys, another update in a weeks time. Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey up peeps, Day 51, 2 more weeks to go give or take a few days. Plan is to give a big last feed next watering, then plain water until chop.

Update 1 of 2 (being lazy today)

Here are some random Panama/DC to have a gander at. Colas are coming along now, little bit foxtaily on some (or the beginnings of) , Not mega dense, but not airy so I'm happy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers!

mrsmall

They look great, and you deffo got good hands with these!,
bloody amazing in 51 days from seed with only 2 weeks left,
looking forward to next instalment
cheers for advice

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chopped and trimming 4/6 GFxBB now,

Soz i didn't update on sunday have had the hangover of all hangovers for the last few days.

Realised earlier I dropped a major bollock this run, had the GFxBB tent on 400w the whole way through.., curse adjustable ballasts!

Will get some pics in a bit

Peace mitch

H

Husky.Rex

Lookin bangin mate:tiphat:

Who would have guessed that you left the dial in 400 mode lol

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks mate,

To be honest, the rate they were developing was on par, if not faster than the other tent.

I have a different style reflector in each and to be honest it was never apparant the difference in brightness.

Anyway, soz guys been mad on it trying to trim through this heatwave. I have been taking pictures along the way, so i'll get some up when I have a day to dedicate to sorting through them.

mrsmall

Thanks mate,

To be honest, the rate they were developing was on par, if not faster than the other tent.

I have a different style reflector in each and to be honest it was never apparant the difference in brightness.

Anyway, soz guys been mad on it trying to trim through this heatwave. I have been taking pictures along the way, so i'll get some up when I have a day to dedicate to sorting through them.

Glad you all done there mate, cracking looking stuff!

What is the different reflectors you running and do you notice any difference in performance? Cause I just packed up 2 parabolics and have, 4 euro cheapies going with a home made vert ready but with these temps I just got the euro on at the moment,
Cheers mate

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
glad it went well mate

trimming in this weather ouch

peace

still haven't found the motivation to sort through pics yet!

must have lost a gallon in sweat everyday, in the attic room, no windows open, needed to be sat in an industrial fridge or something :)

Just doing a wee run over summer, 12/12 at night ftw! :)

peace