What's new

Mitch's Regular Tent

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey up UK crew,

Just thought i'd throw up a thread about my regular tent.

I've mostly been in the AF forum as that's what I've been growing of late, but I have some regular strains to play with now so going to be spending some more time in here.

Last round I quickly flowered out some Mental Floss from Chimera and some Stinky Pinky from BCSC. The Mental Floss was pretty uniform and stretched about 3x, the Stinky P was more like a mix pack I didn't have one Pheno the same, but still found some nice plants.

I took clones a couple of weeks in to flower, from some very small bottom Branches (couldn't really call them branches though) They rooted and slightly re-vegged and i potted them up into 1.4 L sq pots. Topped them and began supercropping the crap out of them to grow some multi-cola bushes.

They have been in 4.5 litre pots just under a week now, and I am going to up-pot them again soonish into 11 Litre square pots and then flip.

I have 10 of those mini bushes, Mostly a keeper pheno each of both MF and SP, with 2 or 3 others I kept.

I have 10 Sour Boggle's unsexed from seed about 3-4 weeks old,

And also 6 un-rooted (hopefully rooting) Blues Cuts, I will keep one as a mother and flower out the rest as soon as they root.

I'm on a tight schedule time wise, and will be flowering everything in around 2 weeks time.

I'm hoping this 1 4x4 can contain everything. I may have to get rid of a few of the bushes as and when but will see.

I have another 2 AF grows coming up shortly that i will be documenting too, so it's going to be a very busy few months!

Anyway, any questions, advice or input is always appreciated from you fellas.

Here's some pictures..

Tent Shot from today
picture.php

Stinky P Keeper
picture.php

Sour Boggle Seedling
picture.php

Mental Floss buds
picture.php

Stinky Pinky buds
picture.php

White Citrus buds (AF)
picture.php

Stinky Pinky X Mental Floss F1 beans
picture.php

S

speedemon

Healthy plants, clean room, great bud shots, will also be pulling up a chair :)

Adrift

Veteran
nice shots!!!

some pretty plants you have :)

hows the flavor on that stinky pinky? looks very nice!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Adrift - Thanks mate!

The stinky Pinky keeper pheno, during growth it smells a little like white spirit with a hint of lemons, the taste so far is slightly fruity but very pleasant. Just starting to cure now so hopefully theres more to come out.

Afternoon - Thanks dude! They have just had some Vitalink grow with a little epsom salts so far. They are in soil that has been used once, I kept the mini bushes in 1.4 litre square pots for quite awhile longer than I should have but since potting up they seem to be on their way.

I'm going to try my hand at re-cycling/re-ammending my soil for this run so fingers crossed :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mini Update, Had to move all the plants above under CFL, hopefully it's not for too long.

Just waiting for some ingredients to re-cycle my old soil, then they be potted up. Was planning to give them a weeks veg under 600w before flowering, currently the mini bushes are in 4.5 Litre they will go into 11 Litres.

In the meantime I'm continuing to super crop them every few days.

The sour Boggles are coming along, they are currently in 1.4 litre pots and will be potted up into 6 Litre for flowering.

Still no roots on the small Blues cuttings.

Will get some pictures when they are back in a tent.

Cheers all, and peace for now, Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update!

So for reasons not worth mentioning (stressful!) I had to keep the contents of my regular tent in darkness for 2 days, then they spent about a week just under limited CFL with no extraction :(

But.. they are now potted up in to their final pots, 6 Litre for the Sour Boggles, and 11 litre for the mini bushes.

Back in good conditions they seem to be on the road to recovery.

They are going to be put into 12/12 in a few days time.

In the Group picture there are the 10 unsexed Sour Boggles on the left, the remaining mini bushes (gifted 2, culled 1 since posting last) on the right, and some freshly germed Auto's in the middle of the tent. Oh and the now rooted and potted up blues cuttings at the front.

Then a couple of pictures of differing Sour Boggles.

cheers all, Mitch

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks dude i'm guessing the second sour boggle is more sour bubble dominant pheno.., there's a few of each! Should be fun to watch though :)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look very happy mitch. be looking forward to seeing them flower

VG

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cheers VG Thanks for popping in,

First night of darkness prior to actual 12/12 this time was last night. So they will soon be producing flowers.

My main concern is how crowded it may become, but time will tell. Depends on the M/F ratio of the Sour Boggles and stretch etc, I have a few of the mini bush girls that are doubled up that could be sacrificed if needed.

Will update again in around a week when I know what's what :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
5 days since my last update.. seems longer!

Anyway, from the 10 sour boggles I have: 6 Fems, 3 Males, and 1 unconfirmed :)

3 Random SB pics, including the only untopped one which was a girl - didn't top her as she was the slowest seedling, but she is now the same height as the topped girls, so it worked out ok

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Next some random shots of my monster cropped mini bushes..

Each one has 15-20 main tops, I'm no longer super cropping them, although I want each top to grow upwards rather than outwards, so may have to rig up some kind of frame to train them too and also prune any of the smaller tops off in the coming week(s)

Stinky Pinky #3

picture.php

Mental Floss #1

picture.php

Mental Floss #3

picture.php

Not the best pictures, the flash makes the new growth look abit yellow, but I assure you they look fine under natural light.

Group Shot - Canopy at this stage is very even but could go tits up during flower..(Sorry for HPS)

picture.php

Cheers Mitch