What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
10 regs perhaps...but saying that when I bought 10 lowlife beans for example 5 years ago it was £40 a pack, I don't think prices have changed much at all.

We sell 3 fems for £25, 7 fems for £50, 18 fems for £100.

That's inline, if not better than most companies out there. And also reflects the elite cuts we are working with.

If you are poor there are plenty of brands that can service you I'm sure.

When you move out of the closet, upscale to something legitimate to breed properly, and work on seed projects for 2+ years, that's a lot of cost to manage with no income.

And when packaging is more professional than a sticker on a Baggie , that's a consideration. And several grand to do it right.

This project owes us A LOT, but it's all been worth it.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also, why don't many of you guys offer selling regular seeds? I would rather buy them and make my own seeds. I guess that's the point. Having people keep coming back to spend hundreds of dollars to fatten everyone's wallet.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not really greed if it's a fair price for the work.
People have to make a living at the end of the day.
Sure some companies are turning over huge amounts, but if they've put the work in, and investment then fair play to them.
That's business.

If you want seeds for nothing go and talk to some hippies?
Or make your own, breed your own projects from scratch.

Seeds are an investment, if you're a good grower you recoup your initial spend many times over in what you save on buying weed.

I think due to the seed market growing seeds are infact cheaper than they've ever been, but the price of bud rises with inflation.

Re: fem seeds. It's what distributors prefer, it's what 95% of the European market prefer.
It's not hard to make your own fem seeds either if you don't want to be a repeat buyer.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Depends on the method used to make them, and good selection.

We grow hundreds of fems a year and see no more than with regs.

Depends what you class as a hermie,
A late banana, a confused preflower or a full blown hermie.

I've only had a handful of full blown hermies over the years and they were regulars.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SmokeyTheBear;6341380[B said:
]Why are yours and everyone's prices so high on auto flowers now?[/B] I used to be able to buy 10 seeds for 25£ now you and everyone else are selling 3 seeds for 40£. What a ripoff. Also, the company you keep on that other site is a bunch of pussy whiner hippies.

You just need to know where to look. Seedbay Private Breeders/afterthought autos....reasonably priced. GreenPath limited offering of autos, reasonable price.

SGS has established themselves with some high quality strains over the years. I've always been impressed with the quality......and the price. I don't think their prices are outrageous.

Is a carton of milk still the same price as a few years ago? No. Is a liter of gas the same price as a few years ago? No.

So, you adjust, buy, and grow. Simple, succinct.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyway guys, bit of a special announcement.

We have begun work on a joint project between ourselves and Karma Genetics.

Karma gifted us his cut of his Bear OG, a.k.a Karma's OG. - OG#17 x biker v1

Several are currently being flowered, and have been pollinated with our Auto Alien OG and Auto Triangle kush projects.

In his own words, Bear Og is one of the strains most personal to Karma, so we will try our very best to make the auto version do it justice.

Hoping to have some F4's ready for release in Autumn 2015.

I'm loving this variety right now, it has all the hallmarks of a truly stellar OG.

Without further a do, here's some photos:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheers

dstark

Mouth watering!:)
Agree with the market mostly demands fem... But maybe in the future as you will grow as a company(im sure you will), will you offer reg seeds?

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mouth watering!:)
Agree with the market mostly demands fem... But maybe in the future as you will grow as a company(im sure you will), will you offer reg seeds?

Cheers!
Yes certainly we plan to offer regs too in the future :)
All the projects are bred regularly and then femmed for a first release so it's more than possible, it's just whether there's the demand to schedule a space for the run.

Ollie

Veteran
Wonderful read and a truly adventure,
Interest and entusiasm shine trough,
Big up for keeping it real.

Seems like you Guys got breed some serious vigor and healthy traits into the AF's

keep up the breeding :)

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Little update on a couple of f2 projects!

Auto alien og: Smells amazing, and coloration is genetic not temp related.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here's another project also at f2 - walter white

picture.php

picture.php

ta ta for now!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A small outdoor update,
Haven't had much sustained sunshine recently, It gets pretty stormy as each season changes.
Here's a few pics from the greenhouse nevertheless!

24 carat: My bad here, I did a foliar feed whilst it was cloudy and the sun came a few moments later and did a little leaf damage.
picture.php

Closer:
picture.php

Next up chem city blues.
picture.php

picture.php

Reversed 24 c indoor
picture.php

Cheers, Mitch

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are some photos from our keeper phenotype we selected from our feminised f1 photoperiod cross of crinkle x flav grape.

Freshly trimmed, it's ridiculously resinous and really tight nugs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

We made a handful of beans of an auto cross to it, using our alien og auto.
Should make for a nice 2015 auto project.

One half of the photoperiod parent was canadian crinkle, it's pretty much mould proof and very strong, so hopefully these traits will combine well and be found in the generations that auto.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Latest posts