What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mitch's Auto Adventure......

S

Spider Crab

Sorry if you have mentioned already mitch, but when do you think you might have some of your autos available at seedbay?

You do seem to be taking the autos to a new level.

Thanks.

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sorry if you have mentioned already mitch, but when do you think you might have some of your autos available at seedbay?

You do seem to be taking the autos to a new level.

Thanks.

That's the aim bud, we are working 365 on projects using the best base genetics we can get our hands on.

I haven't spoken to seedbay or the boo.
If there's enough demand I guess they will get in touch.
Otherwise give me a shout.

Cheers mitch

CARCHOFA

mitch_connor: excellent work mate! I think that almost nobody does this kind of hard work with autoflowering strains... From my point of view this is the way to go... a lot of testing... I'm breeding some autoflowering strains but sincerelly I'm an amateur although I'm getting nice results...

Good luck!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
mitch_connor: excellent work mate! I think that almost nobody does this kind of hard work with autoflowering strains... From my point of view this is the way to go... a lot of testing... I'm breeding some autoflowering strains but sincerelly I'm an amateur although I'm getting nice results...

Good luck!

Hey man, nice to hear :)

We've been working flat out to get our outdoor plots finished, beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel now,
I'll get a big update together soon.

Cheers mitch

Big Dan

Re: Auto-adventures in Spain

Re: Auto-adventures in Spain

[FONT=&quot]Greetings Mitch,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thanks for taking the time to write. I too have found Spain to be a relatively safe haven for growing, and like you, cannot complain about the women, nor the prices of alcohol and tobacco. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I liked the pictures of your setup, and especially of your Sea of Green. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My setup is considerably smaller; nonetheless, here’s a picture of some of my little babies: (Baby boom)[/FONT]

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 18

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay, it's been mental for the last month!
Here's a few photos from between 22-26th June

Various chem city blues, really loving this one on a lot of levels

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And some 24 carat pretty close to chop, second batch of the season

picture.php

more to come!

mitch_connor

large member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next up!

We've devoted a lot of time to building 10 planters, 1 strain per planter, 6 plants per planter. Freshly hauled in lightmix soil. They are now on a watering system, and despite some changeable weather have taken to them very nicely.

There's also a handful of plants dug into the ground at the lowest point.

picture.php

picture.php

Project chemdogging
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=49452&
pictureid=1283476

Sour crack outside
picture.php

picture.php

Hopefully will get another update together much sooner to show progress.
Cheers!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta start following this thread, plenty of nice pictures and weed! Keep'em coming :tiphat:

:wave:

roxanne

hey Mitch, just sat and read through this full thread, you are living my dream! Just got back from a couple of weeks in spain at the end of june and whilst out there was thinking how good it would be to up sticks and live there and do a mix of indoor and outdoor growing, then i come back and see you've done it! What a guy. cant wait to see your company and op grow and grow. ill def be trying some of your strains. thanks for a great project.

:woohoo:

Roxanne

x

Siomha

When everything was in full swing, and problems were under control (relatively), we had a week where the main water pump for the house broke and it took a little head scratching and ingenuity to rectify,
We were able to have a play with some things, have a crack at pressing the kief for example:
We played around with tubes, heating them, with another plunger in the middle and a metal plate, but the best way we found was with this:
View Image

Which produced around an ounce, square piece of pressed hash.
The hash on the left was after a few attempts, the kief was heated in a metal tin on the stove gently, with a little alcohol added to help it stick together. It became nice and sticky and held together well for the duration until it was all smoked.
The hash on the right, was an earlier attempt, and although it will keep its shape, it breaks apart and crumbles quite easily. It was fun to try.
View Image

It was our second run in the main indoor flowering room, and although not fully dialled in, we had made improvements and the second run was vastly smoother than the first. A couple of images from plants at the time.

Our C99 cut
View Image

Kromes the white, fertilised with OG Ghost Train haze pollen
View Image

Here is an small introduction to our company.
View Image

Cheers for now, Mitch

totally awesome