What's new

Minions of the Dark

YAY!!! I have Babies....this is my 2nd attempt to post & download...DAMN! LOL I keep losing everything...

~Sundance~ Proud Mama :woohoo:
EDIT:: Seedling breakdown:
Ashratu (3 out of 6 up)
Gobsmack (2 out of 3)
Minion City Diesel (2 out of 6)
Khalisi (NO SHOW YET!! But maybe "peeking"?? LOL)

Attachments

• Ashratu #1 (600x800).jpg
    Ashratu #1 (600x800).jpg
    72 KB · Views: 8
  • Gobsmack #2 (582x800).jpg
    Gobsmack #2 (582x800).jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
  • MCD #1 (600x800).jpg
    MCD #1 (600x800).jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Seedling station (800x566).jpg
    Seedling station (800x566).jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Veg station (800x536).jpg
    Veg station (800x536).jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 9

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Both of Pak Gob Girls came from my original GG at the same time.
I gave him a yellowed cut and a green cut, just for fun.
Since then he has been taking selective cuts of yellow leaf tops, trying to get a yellow plant.

This is no disease of any kind, and purely a genetic defect, though a non-harming defect.
Most folks can't fathom that these all came from the same plant.
Let alone altering characteristics via cloning.
The white buds are unique in flavor, no green flavor at all.

tells ya a lil something bout "duds" and "genetic drift".... just sayin...

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran

Looks like shes a bit beefier... should be good...

YAY!!! I have Babies....this is my 2nd attempt to post & download...DAMN! LOL I keep losing everything...

~Sundance~ Proud Mama :woohoo:

cinderblocks... milkcrates... and an old door...

19-daily-gifdump-51.gif

Looks like shes a bit beefier... should be good...

cinderblocks... milkcrates... and an old door...

View Image

You bet'cha....my garage is well stocked with reusable items...RECYCLE!!! LOL

~Sundance~ using whatever is handy & works! Jeez, Sea, who climbed up your ass? I thought you would be proud that first "up" were yours...LMFAO!

EDIT:: Speaking of recycling & using shit in the garage...what would you do with this???? Defunct display freezer...compressor is shot, but lighting works...now THINK!

Attachments

• freezer 2.jpg
    freezer 2.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 5
  • freezer 1.jpg
    freezer 1.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:

rippedeyed1

You bet'cha....my garage is well stocked with reusable items...RECYCLE!!! LOL

~Sundance~ using whatever is handy & works! Jeez, Sea, who climbed up your ass? I thought you would be proud that first "up" were yours...LMFAO!

EDIT:: Speaking of recycling & using shit in the garage...what would you do with this???? Defunct display freezer...compressor is shot, but lighting works...now THINK!
oh, clones for sure! !!

rippedeyed1

Both of Pak Gob Girls came from my original GG at the same time.
I gave him a yellowed cut and a green cut, just for fun.
Since then he has been taking selective cuts of yellow leaf tops, trying to get a yellow plant.

This is no disease of any kind, and purely a genetic defect, though a non-harming defect.
Most folks can't fathom that these all came from the same plant.
Let alone altering characteristics via cloning.
The white buds are unique in flavor, no green flavor at all.
thats what I did with my grape crush that had the variegated leafs. I cloned a few and created one half white plant and got white and green swirl buds. I have pictures but I guess I need to post more so I can get that privilege of showing them off ;):biggrin:

HillBilly1

Veteran
thats what I did with my grape crush that had the variegated leafs. I cloned a few and created one half white plant and got white and green swirl buds. I have pictures but I guess I need to post more so I can get that privilege of showing them off ;):biggrin:
Miss Rippa, You can post pics.. Goto where it says" post quick reply"
Next to it says "go Advanced" click that then go down to manage
and it will bring up new tab thingy chose one of the places and
upload then back to original tab and below that is a submit button
click it

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
I would make a multi chambered male isolation unit out of that personally... 4 males, pollen filters, neoprene gaskets and 2 pull through fans

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran

Without pictures, it never happened. I'd love to see those pictures. Come on girl, don't hold out on me.

rippedeyed1

Hope this works! Here's my depo I just finished. We had one full hoop of pre98 bubba kush and then we had a hoop split with sfvog kush and girl scouts... you will have to wait for the variegated pics since they were on my old phone that's dead but when I can find some spare time I will trifle thru the NorCal thread on GC and find them :tiphat:

Attachments

• 20140619_093606.jpg
    20140619_093606.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 20140613_103834.jpg
    20140613_103834.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140623_200730.jpg
    20140623_200730.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140623_201505.jpg
    20140623_201505.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 20140511_132617.jpg
    20140511_132617.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 8

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hope this works! Here's my depo I just finished. We had one full hoop of pre98 bubba kush and then we had a hoop split with sfvog kush and girl scouts... you will have to wait for the variegated pics since they were on my old phone that's dead but when I can find some spare time I will trifle thru the NorCal thread on GC and find them :tiphat:
A good looking bunch Miss Rippa What kind of beautiful
babys in the EZ??????

I would make a multi chambered male isolation unit out of that personally... 4 males, pollen filters, neoprene gaskets and 2 pull through fans

Now THAT is a damn good idea....I had thought about a cloner, but it's soooooooo big it won't (not can't!) come in the house & garage is unheated during the winter....even during the summer it's in the 50's down there...but isolation chamber? Hell yeah, that can be done....other suggestions? LOL

~Sundance~ Sea, don't let your ego get the better of you, but you're so smart....LMAO!

HillBilly1

Veteran
Now THAT is a damn good idea....I had thought about a cloner, but it's soooooooo big it won't (not can't!) come in the house & garage is unheated during the winter....even during the summer it's in the 50's down there...but isolation chamber? Hell yeah, that can be done....other suggestions? LOL

~Sundance~ Sea, don't let your ego get the better of you, but you're so smart....LMAO!
cover it in some foiled foam in side, make a 2 light system
and have top or bottom be for young cuts and the other for
bigger teens ready to flip use the lighting to heat and run
lights for 20hrs and see what temps are and adjust your
lighting from there