What's new

Minions of the Dark

rippedeyed1

Now THAT is a damn good idea....I had thought about a cloner, but it's soooooooo big it won't (not can't!) come in the house & garage is unheated during the winter....even during the summer it's in the 50's down there...but isolation chamber? Hell yeah, that can be done....other suggestions? LOL

~Sundance~ Sea, don't let your ego get the better of you, but you're so smart....LMAO!

Would work perfect for storing clones as they harden. The cloner would get too hot inside a case like that anyways. Storing males is a great idea too:dance013:

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Hope this works! Here's my depo I just finished. We had one full hoop of pre98 bubba kush and then we had a hoop split with sfvog kush and girl scouts... you will have to wait for the variegated pics since they were on my old phone that's dead but when I can find some spare time I will trifle thru the NorCal thread on GC and find them :tiphat:

Damn girl, you definitely grow some pretty plants. :tiphat: Hats off to ya.

cover it in some foiled foam in side, make a 2 light system
and have top or bottom be for young cuts and the other for
bigger teens ready to flip use the lighting to heat and run
lights for 20hrs and see what temps are and adjust your
lighting from there

Hot Damn, Billiy!! I'm leaning your way alittle bit! LOL That sounds like it would work....Between you & ripped I might be cloning on a larger scale??? I mean I have a problem killing plants if I get overrun...it's happened before...too many in flowering & not enough room! LOL But I seem to cram them in any way....
~Sundance~ Thinking maybe Billy ain't all Redneck as I thought! LMFAO!

CE1122

Hope this works! Here's my depo I just finished. We had one full hoop of pre98 bubba kush and then we had a hoop split with sfvog kush and girl scouts... you will have to wait for the variegated pics since they were on my old phone that's dead but when I can find some spare time I will trifle thru the NorCal thread on GC and find them :tiphat:

And that's how a woman gets it done!:woohoo:

rippedeyed1

Some more clone action. Sunny see how I use a shelf it's not enclosed but the idea is the same. :biggrin:

Attachments

• 20140424_120842.jpg
    20140424_120842.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140320_104022.jpg
    20140320_104022.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 8

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hot Damn, Billiy!! I'm leaning your way alittle bit! LOL That sounds like it would work....Between you & ripped I might be cloning on a larger scale??? I mean I have a problem killing plants if I get overrun...it's happened before...too many in flowering & not enough room! LOL But I seem to cram them in any way....
I just like the little root plugs better. I use the cloner once in awhile
never the rock wool

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Some more clone action. Sunny see how I use a shelf it's not enclosed but the idea is the same. :biggrin:

Nice looking rooted clones even if they're sideways.

How long to get them to that stage?

I'm old school like SG1 and just use Roottone and my version of ProMix. I have a high success rate but it can take up to 6 weeks for the cuttings to root.

rippedeyed1

Here ya go Pak! Variegated grape crush. If you look close some of the buds are burned from the sun. Which is why I moved it to the shade. Twas a fun experiment ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-31-12-43-24.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-07-31-12-43-24.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 6

PakaloloFromPNW

Veteran
Here ya go Pak! Variegated grape crush. If you look close some of the buds are burned from the sun. Which is why I moved it to the shade. Twas a fun experiment ;)

Nice, that's red and white variegation?

Did the variegation show up in the fan leaves like my coleus hybrid or in the buds?

Did you think it was negatively effected by the variegation?

The variegation I have grown so far doesn't seem to have a negative impact on the plant. However, the yellow leaf GG I'm just starting to grow will be different if it keeps its yellow as the dominant color of the plant. The coleus hybrid is showing about 30% yellow.

HillBilly1

Veteran
I use some 5yr old Dr Schultz root powder and tend
To have roots in 2-3 week in the root plugs. I have
Tried the straight soil, it did not work so well

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Nice pics Mz. Rip... lookin forward to some more.

what's wrong with being a redneck?

Well... this MCD is also female damnit... It'll get tossed down early... clones will be taken until it meets judgment day.... Apparently I need to start another couple seeds.

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_1.jpg

Took a shot of the shorties...

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_2.jpg

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_3.jpg

Got a Carolina Reaper hidden somewhere in there with the clover LOL...

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_11.jpg

And my peppermint is in flower....

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_10.jpg

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Also.... if you're wondering... That lil square pot in with the shorties with the plastic on top is baby venus flytraps... not even the size of rice hulls yet...

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_4.jpg

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_5.jpg

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_6.jpg

And here's 2 completely different Khalisi phenos...

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_8.jpg

2014_07_31_1_9f15e46a3d6d924c00e5_9.jpg

HillBilly1

Veteran
More Hillbilly with just a touch of Redneck

Latest posts

Latest posts