What's new

Midnight Madness, Love Cheese, Atlantic Diesel, Super Lemon Haze

Nice grow wildgrow! I just read the entire thread in one sitting and great work! I just have one question: Would you consider maybe running a SCROG next grow in that space to help with the stretching?

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Nice grow wildgrow! I just read the entire thread in one sitting and great work! I just have one question: Would you consider maybe running a SCROG next grow in that space to help with the stretching?

Ive thought about that... Ive thought about a horseshoe vert... a 3-sided stadium... lots of options

Because Im running tester beans next round, I dont want to make any drastic changes. Im really just figuring out how to best use my space with the equipment ive got.

And I want to run em au natural. Of course Ill keep working on my lollipop skills - which are lacking.

Thanks for checking out the grow man.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The Lil AD that Managed To

Shes dry and weighs in at a whopping... wait for it... 20.5 g! WOOOoo... oo...

Hahaha! Ok far from stellar. Not much flavor to speak of yet but I got a pleasant buzz from a test pinch.

Should hold me over until the MMs are done - I hope.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Yay!!! Are you by any chance in Southern California?

Close... Just a short walk to the Atlantic then hang a north. A hop, skip n a jump up the eastern seaboard as far in the US as you can go... and BOOM youre here.

Ehhh... I couldnt resist :biggrin:

Penguin59

Woop! Woop! Just shy of an Oz for that AD brother!!! :party:

I'm glad you had a tester hit and that it will tide you over until the big haul.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Yaaa... not very much bud at all. But with a couple days of burping, she aint half bad. The buttery scent is present in the flavor followed by a typical sour taste. Its mellow right now but I think it will get better. Im pleasantly surprised at the duration she has, about 2 hours. AD doesnt have much pain killing properties, but I think she'll put me to bed with a smile on my face.

Crawling around the pantry last night, tried for a few pics of SLH.

Low bud
picture.php

Mid-level side bud
picture.php

Top bud
picture.php

She makes me drool.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
End of week 7

MM#2 - Soo stinky! I really cant describe it. Much like my last attempt but raunchy oily thick - I can feel it in my throat. Dont know if I should feed her 1 more time or let her go. Shes photogenic even with my cam.

picture.php

Not the best shot.

picture.php

MM#3 - Still no smell. Tiny trichs. Looks like a fully seeded plant but nearly all the pistels are still fresh and white. She looks crazy.

picture.php

LC - Starting to get just a bit milky. In person she sparkles (so does SLH). Very sweet smell with some skunk. I wont feed her again.

picture.php

L

LouDog420

You changed numberings on me... Earlier there was MM a and b... Now we're at 1 and 2!?!?!

Had to go dig through pms, think I called mm b to be looking very bertha-esque way back when... Do MMb and MM2 happen to be the same beast?? I would think so ;)

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Close... Just a short walk to the Atlantic then hang a north. A hop, skip n a jump up the eastern seaboard as far in the US as you can go... and BOOM youre here.

Ehhh... I couldnt resist :biggrin:

Hahahaha :laughing:

If you were I have your back.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yaaa... not very much bud at all. But with a couple days of burping, she aint half bad. The buttery scent is present in the flavor followed by a typical sour taste. Its mellow right now but I think it will get better. Im pleasantly surprised at the duration she has, about 2 hours. AD doesnt have much pain killing properties, but I think she'll put me to bed with a smile on my face.

Crawling around the pantry last night, tried for a few pics of SLH.

Low bud
View Image

Mid-level side bud
View Image

Top bud
View Image

She makes me drool.

JEALOUS!!!! Well done my friend, she is in full throttle!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Yes, I think thats right. a1 and a2 were what became the 2 indica dominant plants... MM#1 Oscar and MM#2 is the frosty girl.

b is #3... and yup that would seem to be bertha - JBG thought so too. Good eye guys!

Ill go back and edit in a link to the post where I finally #ed the plants.

EDIT: FUCK ALL THAT SHIT I SPEWED UP A-THERE^

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=5440356&postcount=43

^ The real deal. a and c where Oscar and Bertha(?). b is #3 - the freaky bitch.

Damn, Im obviously not smoking enough.

L

LouDog420

Liking #2 for bertha... Mine has never thrown foxtails like #3, and the smell you describe for #2 is spot on... Heavy trich coverage... Hope ya took a cutting!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hahahaha :laughing:

If you were I have your back.

Haha! You snuck in while I wasnt looking - guess you do!

:shucks: Thanks bro - that carries some real weight - humbling really.
I know Id be happy for it if I needed it... And I like to think I would too if the tables were turned. Aww... Im tearing up - no, not really - well maybe a lil. Hahahaha!

And that SLH sure is looking sweet, aint she!?! Shes stacking up to have a couple real nice baseball-sized nugs. There seems to be 2 distinct trich-types: shorter, stocky trichs and long, thin trichs.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Liking #2 for bertha... Mine has never thrown foxtails like #3, and the smell you describe for #2 is spot on... Heavy trich coverage... Hope ya took a cutting!

Hmmm... some more. And JBG thought #3 looked the part. I hope he chimes in and concurs with you because frankly #3 is kinda ugly. Maybe shes just one of those 1/1000 seeds that got a bad genetic recombination.

#2 is certainly looking and stinking like a keeper. I always take cuts.

picture.php

:biggrin:

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Surprise...

Surprise...

... Update!!

MM#3 is down! Ie keeld 'err! Dinky bananas in every bud!

Right now my biggest suspicions are shock from prolonged high ph or she could be rootbound. Maybe a light leak from the tarp curtain behind the pantry door, but that seems unlikely as nothing else is completely seeded. The buds I pollenated are seeded and its plain to see.

She was a wierd one. Not like any other MM Ive seen in the threads. Maybe shes just too much of a freak for me. Huh?

picture.php

Sorry these pics are bad but my heart just wasnt into it.

picture.php

picture.php

Ive got it drying long enough to be able to pick her apart more easily... I want to peel away the layers, see what was going. Eh, itll give me something to do.

On the other hand, Berthas a beautie! The colas make me think of twin hobby rockets.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
The Other Other Hand

The Other Other Hand

Since Berthas man-handed, step-sister, Lola revealed herself, I climbed back in for some pics.

This time I put em through the wash. Some cropping, color balancing and exposure adjustment went a long way. I gotta get a damn tripod... then bump the cam up to... 5 MEGAPIXELS!

LC - Im getting sticky with every bump.

picture.php

picture.php

SLH - Her frost gets much thicker and Im gonna have to start calling it snow. A couple more pics in the album.

picture.php

picture.php

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Havina A Look Around

Havina A Look Around

And playing with the pic editting program. Cant get far enough away from the plants to focus.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

How come we cant edit our post titles?

Buddler

Veteran
Hi wild grow ,plants are lookin real good ,how many weeks till chop ? SLH is frostin up real nice.. Bud

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hey Bud, good to see ya. Cookies and punch will be served in the lounge.

Well its the end of week 8 and everything is showing signs of change.

Both MM and LC have some trichs clouding up. Pretty sure the LC will be down in the next week and the MM wont be far behind her.

SLH is still mostly clear and probably run 10+ weeks. Most of the big fans have been consumed. She actually may be the yielder this round... those top buds are the size of my fist! Once her scent settles into my fingertips its like lemon popsicles.

EDIT: Im pretty bored so I think Ill do a proper update later tonight.