What's new

mfts, 4 x 4' x 16'

S

shuswap

the med man feels terrible for suggesting calmag and not saying to watch for the stuff with molasses in it so his kinda canna collective is sending me some of there new creation kind calmag ill keep you all posted....

highonmt

Veteran
Yep thats the sign of a good person, Oh and that is simply brilliant adding carbos for the flush...takes rot out of the equation and delivers the goods. I loved adding carbos in soiless mixes but in hydro it has always meant ROOT ROT. I always thought it was high temps from my cheapassedness which precluded me from using the suga's in hydro but this solves the problem let the fungus get started if it likes cause the plant will be long dead before it makes a difference....I'm eating some organic praline I made for the kids and imagining my plants eating their sweets.... Here is a pic from day 30 of 12/12 they are looking pretty good considering the insect load.

102_4581.jpg

The downturned leaves near the bottom of plants give it away as well as the mutant looking popcorn...HM

T

the med man

nice, they are going to fill out awesome.

if you want to add sugar to hydro, do the med-man method: add 1/7 of the recommended dose every day to avoid complications. the smell and taste is worth the extra effort, mm

ps, if rot ever becomes an issue, stop the water during the night, and even time intervals during the day if its bad.....

S

shuswap

if you want to add sugar to hydro, do the med-man method: add 1/7 of the recommended dose every day to avoid complications. the smell and taste is worth the extra effort, mm

is this in the entire growing schedule or just for the flush?

T

the med man

day 59 - bc bubba day 49 bloom

day 59 - bc bubba day 49 bloom

so, ive started ppm at 1000 for the kind swell weeks(last 2). this allows all the good stuff in the leafs to enter the buds now instead of flushing. kind of like a preflush stress.

the kind swell really does wonders the last 2 weeks of nutrients. new white hairs, tons of calyxes and resin is busting out from all angles lol, i love this stuff.

what i get most the last 2 weeks with lower ppm is phosphorus deficiency. for added flavour and white ash. its nice for dirt growers to do this too becuase its hastens flushing time over all. plus buds do explode with the lower ppm.

i also lowered co2 ppm to 1500 last week and to 1250 this week. they will get 1000 whilst flushing next week.

with the resin is also coming very complex aromas. a real rich and deep lemon/hash smell. mmmmmmmmm lemon hash lol i found a dried nug yesterday hanging on the trellis nets. enough to roast in a pinner. so tasty and there is still about 2.5 weeks to go till harvest, peace, mm

Damn my friend,

This is def a really nice setup you got yourself there.

I went through your entire thread, I raise my stout to you my good friend :-D

I am about to get my new setup up and running within the next 2-3 days. Gotta let glues to dry, this kinda RUBBERY glue I got(drys REALLY flexible) takes ages to dry.

Ill sure be stopping in checking out all your greatness :-D

cant wait till harvest.

Cheers friend

T

the med man

thx buddy )

pls disregard photo 1 in the last set, it was from th week before, peace, mm

T

the med man

yes i do. there will be stacker in the flush, and no stacker in the shock ripening, mm

T

the med man

and just an update, the kind bud swell has really got em. there are exploding daily still, and getting sooo sticky. il keep you s guys up to speed on monday, got a couple more tricks in the med-man method still, mm

T

the med man

day 66 - bc bubba day 56 bloom

day 66 - bc bubba day 56 bloom

si the kind bud swell really packed it on this last week. now flushing begins. i have a formula but the room and plants are always the final dictator. tipcally il flush for 10 days with 3-5 days shock ripening. but 7 days flush and 3 days shock ripening may suffice in this case. we'll see.

i turned the co2 down 250pp to 100oppm for flushing/ripening. the nugs are starting to take on a real nice purple hue. i think i will knock off and hour of ligh too and make the cycle 11 on 13 off, just to get the resin really oozing, and the colour of purple darker.

cannabolic stacker will be added to the res too to get the resin and flowers to swell. thats about it this books almost finished.

i took a pic of one of the biggest bubbas. she should wegh 1/2 a pound. il keep her all together and weigh her at the end of curing. see if i still got the magic predictive touch lol.

the medical master kush is prob still going to net 2.5 to 5 pounds. not bad for a bootered batch.

if you are following my med-man methid thread, you'll know that my west coast sour diesel, pian killer and med-man headband are all rooting in 3 inch rockwools as we speak, and will be planted the day after harvest. nothing like no down time, peace, mm

highonmt

Veteran
Heck ya those look super dense and sticky bet it smells damn good in that room right now. Nice work
HM

T

the med man

thanks buddy,

ya, super sticky. this round wasnt perfect, maybe too much organic nutes, some clogged drippers, and i bootered 2 mk tables.

next round il run 25% organic nutes. thatl keep any issues to a minimum. heck, maybe il run no organic nutes lol, show the ful potential already lol, mm

T

the med man

1 more thing,

il be removing most fan leaves today, to add stress to the swelling calyxes. and to allow a ton of light into the lower canaopy so they ripen up too, mm

Dirty Jimmy

we use 3'rockwool cubes with golf tee's in each corner and then bottom feed but let tray go dry for couple of hours each day. root mass goes mental

Dirty Jimmy

sorry was adding to an earlier part of this diary thought it would update there not at the end of diary, I appreciate that made no sense at all, good tip for explosive root mass prior to tray though.

Budweiser13

Subscribed! med man are these draining to waste or are they recycling would be nice to see better pics of drains on beds and res's nice grow man! Also what size res per table thanks.

T

the med man

they are recirculating. you have to time the pumps if you feed them organic nutes above 25% values,

each res is 100gal. the original mfts are made for 2 4x8 tables and 4kw or 6 600w. the insides slope to a 4-6 inch hole that sits right above the res, mm

Latest posts

Latest posts