What's new

mfts, 4 x 4' x 16'

T

the med man

well folks. my last run in this space was brutal to say the least. but the smoke is top notch and i have all my plants now. if there are no glitchless, then this grow will be hitchless.....

i just finished the plumbing today on 1/2 the space...lets see

ive always preached about 600w digi's and adjustawing reflectors, well heres my practice lol. been so busy with other peoples meds ive neglected my own space.

honeslty, adjustawings rock hard, like third eye on the aenima lp.
u can get your canopy 3x the lumens with 600W bulbs with the deflectors adjustawing pioneered. ive opted to start with 4 600w per table, thats 16 feet long. the space looks brighter then the 8 1000 on the other thread. some clients ive recommended them to have got the bulbs 15 inches away from the tops, with amazing results, and stiil bright 2.5 feet in any direction.......ive seen people switch from kw bulbs and get the same yield with 1/2 the nergy/heat in the room. ive doubled yields in big spaces using 600 becuase u can add twice the space with the same ac vs 1000watters.

Attachments

• DSCF1571.jpg
    DSCF1571.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1589.jpg
    DSCF1589.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1588.jpg
    DSCF1588.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1587.jpg
    DSCF1587.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1586.jpg
    DSCF1586.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF1585.jpg
    DSCF1585.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF1575.jpg
    DSCF1575.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 11
  • DSCF1574.jpg
    DSCF1574.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1573.jpg
    DSCF1573.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1572.jpg
    DSCF1572.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 12
T

the med man

im actually very surprised i dont see more folks on here or in general using these reflectors. they come with mogul, 2 s hooks and 2 4 foot chains. and come in small flat boxes. its a small price to pay too for the deflectors, they eliminate hot spots and increase light around the perimeter of the space. ive used them for like 6 years every chance i get. so light too.

so where the 2 tabe tops meet, i staggered the middle plants, see? becuase the lids are standard mft lids, where they meet theyd be way too close,i had to support where the osb met on the bottom of the tables and the lids, by simply screwing a 4 inch wide piece of osb at the joint to even it, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1592.jpg
    DSCF1592.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 6
  • DSCF1591.jpg
    DSCF1591.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF1590.jpg
    DSCF1590.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 6
P

putoneout

I'll be watching. Looks good and clean let's see how it performs!

BCMaster

Excelent room, love the 600's on a 4x4 footprint. But wait.. No... it cant be??? Is that a res chiller I see????

T

the med man

wow buddy, good eye. it is one, but its only used the last 3-5 days before harvest to keep the water at an icey 3 degrees for shock ripening, mm

Excelent room, love the 600's on a 4x4 footprint. But wait.. No... it cant be??? Is that a res chiller I see????

T

the med man

ive heard many people complain about their price, but they do come with a mogul and take 5 minutes to assemble and wire and come with he mounting/hanging hardware. and ya, they way so little and their boxes are very descrete. the old czech packaging was paper thin, since they are made in the us now they have bulked up a bit but still, alot of hidden bonuses, rock on dude, mm

I use them. Much more lighter weight than my old ones.

T

the med man

Nice room! What are you growing in it?

becuase my moms are so small and varient in kind, i had to place an order yesterday for 60 master kush (purple monster cut) and they also had 60 real deal bubba kush, pretty sure its katsu. these dudes dont mess around w genetics, and are concerned with utmost quality, which i like for me. not that wierd whispy low yielding bubba, but the real kush bubba. i have 2 weeks to finish off the other 2 tables, which will be a mirror replica of the ones i just built.

i havent ordered clones for myself in a long time, it took me 4 weeks to track these dudes down, im excited for these new flaves they have for me, mm

T

the med man

hey jack, love you work bro. i just had a couple guys from the states in my half built space. lit up the a-wings and they were blown away. 600 digis brighter then 1000's, and no hots spots in a 5x5 foot print. mm

G

Guest 150314

whats your cost on the adjust a wings?

iv'e been using the LR series reflectors, last run I did one light bare bulb and had a bigger yield of higher quality from the plants around the vertical 600 bulb.

MPL

I'd for sure go with adjustawings if I had a bigger area and a dedicated AC. As it is I need to aircool my lights. Soon, though, soon...

T

the med man

whats your cost on the adjust a wings?

iv'e been using the LR series reflectors, last run I did one light bare bulb and had a bigger yield of higher quality from the plants around the vertical 600 bulb.

i think i get them for 125, thats with tax and the deflectors. 600 can be placed 3 x closer usually, making them 3 x brighter then kw lighting, becuase of heat, spacing etc. bell lr are what i used to use, and still do, before a-wings were available. i think without a deal people have to pay 45 for the deflector and 175 for the wing pretax, mm

T

the med man

so i finally got my tray of monster master, and pre 98 bubba(we'll see lol).

rockwool is primed and ready.

54 more baskets with 1/4 inch holes drilled.

8 adjuastawings just assembled and the last 2 tables 16 x 4 ft half completed. the other 100 gallon res was just taken to the car wash for a serious cleaning.

it will take about 3-7 days for these cuts to be ready for baskets, and theres like 8 more hours tops of me working slowly left. just have to let the silicone dry and cure, flip the lids and add black and white poly to the tops, basket up the precut holes, and run the plumbing. then 24 hours of 10ml hyox/litre to run through the plumbing and we will be off to the races.

i really hope i have no issues as the meds from these mfts doesnt only have some of the highest bag and smoke appeal, but also has second to none yields under optimal conditions. everything was dialed in last grow so we will see, mm

Attachments

• DSCF1618.jpg
    DSCF1618.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1619.jpg
    DSCF1619.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DSCF1620.jpg
    DSCF1620.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF1621.jpg
    DSCF1621.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 9

highonmt

Veteran
so i finally got my tray of monster master, and pre 98 bubba(we'll see lol).

Right, it's all pre 98 any more eh...looks good my friend slow and steady, I am loving my run in yer mft system man, despite some serious f-ups adding peroxide, loose drip lines squirting everywhere all night, and my table getting shoved off the rez just enough to dump it on the floor I STILL had a good grow...super fast growth right to the end and ultra dense crystalline nuggs and a decent yield considering the problems. Can't wait to fill it up agian.
HM

T

the med man

for the drippers just drill a 1/4 inch hole a little tight, that way you have to force the tube in a little so she is super snug. would have been nice to see pics of yours. and ya, growth rates are crazy, the plants never stop growing once roots hit the tables below, mm

Latest posts

Latest posts