What's new

mfts, 4 x 4' x 16'

S

shuswap

yes you did say that with the dehumey lol i just didnt listen,haha kinda like akidlisten and learn but do different to see what happens,ive swapped the hose from the res to a bucket we will seehow this week comes along,today is day 35 flower ill take some pictures tomorrow in the dark but wow were getting some swollen members in there,yeahhhh!

T

the med man

like i said lol. thats why you need to add nutes haha. why add em when all u need to do is top off with water? mm

S

shuswap

i posted new pics but some how there in the med man thread,im not sure how tomove it so if ur okay with it there ill leave it there...

highonmt

Veteran
Well slap my ass and call me charlie I will never take anything but a seed into my grows again...gdamn russet mites...worse than the borg or ra cause you can't get rid of em people say. 1 week life cycle 1 WEEK man no more beasters in my life. I have to kill another two great strains and rebuild my room or they will never leave. I am told they even lay eggs on seeds..wtf I'm pissed. At least they are controllable during this grow thanks to MM and the ipa/peroxide spray but 1 treatment a week till harvest is just a pain in the ass and stress on the plants. My blood was boiling when I finally figured out what they were and started looking into it. NO MORE HORRID STRANGE BUGS... FOR THE LOVE...
manihum3.jpg

Om Mani Padme Hum....

S

shuswap

10 for 10 on the conkushion seeds,2 are 4 days behind others but there all looking for the sun now !

T

the med man

day 42 bloom - bc bubba - day 52

day 42 bloom - bc bubba - day 52

so the bc bubba is a little nute sensitive, i could have ran them a little lower on the spiking the last 2 weeks, il know for next time. i will be running ppm starting at 1000 now and letting them spike to 1400 tops.

aside from some leaf curl and tip burn these nugs are getting big. swelling everyday. speaking of that, i add my own "kind swell" for the next 2 weeks. it has the most cannabis specific additives and ratios on the planet. they will go crazy from now till harvest.

the video i shoot today will be in reg light hopefully, hos and mh suck for vids.

other then that, il have a new segment for the real med-man method in about a week or so. the med-man headband and west coast sour diesel and pain killers are already starting to pop. they will be ran next in my mfts. gotta think of the future now, thats what the mmm is all about, preparing for the worst, and hoping for the best.

the medical master kushes are totally fried from that iguana juice that started root rot, never again lol, im not even gona post pics anymore. i have a hard time not fooling around all the time with new recipes. mm

T

the med man

ps, dont know why my camera is so shite, but the first pic looks like bogs sour bubbe in the pic on the bou, mm

S

shuswap

hey bud whats your thoughts on flushing solutions,to use not use? striaght water works but do u feel the addition of solutionshelpful?

T

the med man

i just use my organic sugar coat to flush with. it breaks down all the salts in the plants and the system, and can make any hydro taste like organic ).......

95% of ingredients in 95% of clearing solutions are just liquid sugar anyway. why not take the extremely cheap and organic way out? lol, mm

T

the med man

i will need you to elaborate further.

thois is what i do. flush with sugar water for 5-7 days, then straight water for 3-5 days, then shock ripening for 3-5 days(ice water and darkness), mm

ps, ive seen virtyually any sugar used in hydro, just not molasses, its the worst for rot......

S

shuswap

funny u say that ,as u know the new room i have started has gotten the rot,and it only happened after adding calmag from gh ,now i chose the organic line as the npk ratio of the other product the local shop had was high in N,the third ingredient in it is molasses and 2 days after adding it they went from looking great to lookinglike shit.....live and learn .......

highonmt

Veteran
funny u say that ,as u know the new room i have started has gotten the rot,and it only happened after adding calmag from gh ,now i chose the organic line as the npk ratio of the other product the local shop had was high in N,the third ingredient in it is molasses and 2 days after adding it they went from looking great to lookinglike shit.....live and learn .......

Dutch master zone at 3ml per gallon will destroy the rot. Leaves em bleach white and healthy...then back to yer peroxide eh...
Chloramine is longer lasting than bleach or peroxide so you only add about once per 2 weeks or as needed. I just chucked a bottle of that cal mag that I bought and then read the lable...I DO NOT add sugar to hydo reservoirs ever just asking for trouble imo...but some folks swear by it so what ever works for ya.. sorry to hear about the misfortune man The zone really will work for you if it got it bad run some zyme of some sort to eat the dead roots then flush flush flush and restart with a sterile rez. Or at least thats what I have done in the past. Once that crap starts you really need to get after it.
HM

S

shuswap

high i gave them a huge dose of h202 after 3 days of ridomil,they stated to look better i then added the calmag again not knowing it was the culprit,and again they started wilting hard and yellowing of the lower leaves,ive started new clones but they wont be ready for a 10 days or so so im leaving the messed up ones and playing with what i can doto help them,ive been adding 250ml of h202 every 12 hours for last 3 days or so to 25 gallons of nutrients white roots are popping outof the brownish ones,i pulled all brown and blackroot off,cool thing i noticed is when i add h202 tothe res ikeepit circulating but not feeding plants and wow im getting someass kicking bubblesin there so it must be killing it all off,ive got a few days left then shes getting all new plumbing and a good scrub down....

T

the med man

mfts are not that forgiving. i mean, for hydro they arent bad, u can still muster back some vigour, but by that time the medman method has been undermined and the yields that come with a perfect mmm will never be achieved. once stunted they will never be the same, mm