What's new

mfts, 4 x 4' x 16'

T

the med man

i like the new feed mechanism, each plant should get totally equal flow now.

im buying the plumbing today, should be assembled tonight, then 24 hours of hyox flush, plant tuesday night, mm

new systen up and running with the drip manifold,and masked guerila grower trimming........

E

ekomsi

You say you add 1.6ml of H2O2 per liter of water, is that the 3% h202 or the 30% h2o2?

T

the med man

^^^^^ neither, its 35% h202 from green planet wholesale called hydrox, mm

highonmt

Veteran
Hey man, looks like we all have to use 29 percent peroxide now. Or at least thats all they provide on the website. Can't wait to see the new set up. Are you using a loop manifold with even lenght feed lines.... that's what I use in drip systems[and this mm mft run] and they work stellar. My girls are in the dark with a rez full of snow right now. Sending you good karma for a perfect run. HM

T

the med man

^^^^^^awesome man, shock ripening is always a ggod time in the cycle....

29% h202 will be 1.75ml/liter.

my new mainline is just a big rectangle. the outside line feeds just the outside furthest baskets, the inner line feed 2 rows of plants, il take pics soon when the space is all clean again, mm

K

Kitsym

great,

im interested to see the mods to the mfts! ill be tuned to the new thread..

highonmt

Veteran
Well I chopped em this evening. Can't believe the density of all the bud from tops to the wee little nugs all hard as rocks and high quality. I am giving an estimate of 2 pounds for the big girl and another qp from the mini...which would come to about 1gpw in a storage closet with no vent and no co2 supplement, I would not be surprised if it was even more given the density of the buds. I weighed one of the big tops and it weighs about 3lb wet...there are 6 big tops...the density is fricking unbelievable. I LOVE this system can't wait to dial it in with some medicinal grade genetics. I am taking a few months off to clean the house and rebuild my sealed room. Everything is getting chucked or wiped with or dunked in ipa and then I'll sprout up a few choice beans. I will never carry anything into my room that is not a seed or supplies AGAIN. I'm officially over the exotic bug challenge. An occasional bout of spider mites or pm is expected but this last year has been a nightmare of crazy exotic bugs and I am done with it. Thanks for the cool system and all the help on getting it running right. I'll post up final weights when I get em...Cheers,
HM

T

the med man

^^^^^ thanks for the input.

honestly, mfts are unreal when everything is optimal. my average was 1.25 pounds per kw, i think, and could have been more then double that as the mmk was almost totally lost, and the bc bubba was a smaller plant with lowwer yield,

i took the first vid of the next batch last night, look out for it in the med-man method thread, mm

T

the med man

harvest pics

harvest pics

so the knowledge i gained this crop, through the big losses, are actually priceless, and will increase all my yields and quality for the better in the future,

these were a joy to trim, 2.5 hours per pound, i love hydro, mm

Latest posts

Latest posts