What's new

MEXICO IS ANGRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Marywanna

BULLSHIT. Our official language is English and our country was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs. I am sick of that goddam Barry making excuses and apologizing to every asshole in the world. You wanna come here? Then you do it the LEGAL way or get the fuck out. BTW,where are all the countries that we help when they have some kind of disaster? Do you see ANYBODY offering to help us with the oil catastrophie? HELL NO.

BULLSHIT. Our official language is English and our country was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs.

No, it isn't. Also, the fact that the US was founded on Judeo-Christian beliefs does not mean we have an official religion (thank Zeus).

I will also be surprised if the content of that letter is true, has anyone seen this anywhere besides this letter? Not that I care, I just got an email telling me about a great ¨business opportunity¨ in Nigeria, I'll be so wealthy soon that I will be traveling non stop for years - so if anyone has the answer, please post soon!

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
BULLSHIT. Our official language is English

Eh, I'm with you on a lot, but this, yeah, technically, is wrong. On the Federal level, there is no official language in the United States.

Now, many states have declared English as their official language (Alabama, Alaska, American Samoa, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, the U.S. Virgin Islands, Utah, Virginia, and Wyoming).

Of course, English is the de facto official language. Most of the time a countries official language is the language used in the courts. So, obviously, English.

But, unlike other countries, there is no law, amendment, or decree codifying English as the official language.

So yeah, it's hair-splitting, but technically true.

Cojito

arizona LEO needs more power since the federal govt is so inept/corrupt. and no, they won't fuck with ME, i am not an immigrant of ANY kind, much less the illegal variety. you want to be here? jump through the damn hoops & wait your turn in line like you are supposed to, & quitcher bitching...

sorry, i missed your response. so this comes a bit late ...

congrats on not being "an immigrant on ANY kind." well done. no doubt America is damn lucky to have you.

yes, i'm aware that its wildly popular for white Americans to bash the poor (welfare queens, not paying their fair share etc.), and immigrants (carry disease, high crime rate, stealing our jobs etc), particularly in tough times. (Arizona, you'll fondly recall, set up a lovely prison camp for Japanese-Americans during WW2).

this is an election year in AZ, the local economy is dead in the water, the budget is awash in red ink, and conservative candidates (the same folks who created the problem) desperately need to pander to your fine sentiments. but ...

AZ LEO and AZ state/local gov are widely viewed as inept/corrupt by Arizonans. no different from the feds.

Sherrif Joe's minions already profile Hispanics.

i know a guy, a Mexican-American, and decorated veteran, who gets harassed by LEO all the time because he's brown and drives a low rider truck. i've read about a local Hispanic judge who gets the same treatment. and AZ has a former Mexican-American governor who frequently gets asked for his papers.

you're right, LEO won't fuck with you if you're white. but if you're Hispanic - you'd better watch you ass in Arizona. no doubt that makes you happy.

so, in the end, i wasn't "bitching," so much as pointing out your, (and many other icmag denizens), dreadful hypocrisy. you all whine about the gov taking your freedoms and then you give away your freedoms willingly. state, local, federal government, or some fuckin corporation - what the fuck is the difference?

sheeple empower officials to harass the citizenry because they're afraid; afraid of blacks, afraid of Hispanics, afraid of Muslims, afraid of hippie pot smokers, etc. :puke:

Here we go again, yep, its only the whites that are the problem. Couldn't be the blacks, or Asians, or Irish, or anyone else (even Hispanic) that came here legally that might not like other people "jumping line" No sireee must be all those white cats.

And we couldn't be possibly against ALL illegal immigrants no matter their nationality. Had a friend who was in a car wreck, hit by an Asian who was here illegally, DUH!!! I'm sure that mattered to the insurance company a lot.

Yeah I hate Obama too. Now call me a racist again. Who gives a flip. I don't care what another country thinks of things over here be it Mexico, Russia, England, who ever.

Mexico just brought out some things that needed to be stopped and are the most visible. Sorta like someone picking on whites because they are the most visible. I'll do every thing I can to piss off Mexico including a canceled trip there years ago. Think I'll go to Panama instead. And screw this made in mexico stuff. Tired of the cheap as shit. Maybe we could deport them to Panama. I'm sure they would be welcomed with open arms, never mind if they suck your taxes dry and think illegals have the same rights. Over run your schools and hospitals and jails.

I have learned of some that have been deported after 3 offenses like DUIs. By that illegal a six pack, grab his tag #, report him as a DUI. An "open container" will do the trick in my state. Just let 'em pop the top. Better yet, do it for your new found friend and wave when he leaves. Lets help deport a few legally if thats not to racist, and I don't care anymore. I'll save my opinion on people who get DUIs no matter who they are. I think they should pay for the transportation charges too.

China built a wall - Why can't we??????

memphis man

I have learned of some that have been deported after 3 offenses like DUIs. By that illegal a six pack, grab his tag #, report him as a DUI. An "open container" will do the trick in my state. Just let 'em pop the top. Better yet, do it for your new found friend and wave when he leaves. Lets help deport a few legally if thats not to racist I think they should pay for the transportation charges too.

China built a wall - Why can't we??????
dude i almost spit my coke on the screen when i read this lol

enter sandman

usa will be just one big mexico by the year 2100...and for those who declare deversity & calling people redneck racists for wanting a country for their own race, you need to be shot in the head pronto. People have been brainwashed by all the media to jump on people vehemently when they say 'they are proud of their race &, YES, want to live where their race rules.' Then there are those who are just apathetic. They have their little comfort zone (cars, house, wife, good job, cannabis) so they don't really care what is happening to the greatest nation in history. What has built this country thus far is the one identity. That one identity has kicked ass. At least america was a great place for a little while & I got to experience that.

T

tokinafaty420

FBI is now saying we have more to fear from Mexico than we do from Al Qaeda. What ya think about that?

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
usa will be just one big mexico by the year 2100....
Yep.
Think about why people are leaving mexico in droves, to many people, and not enough opportunities, 15 kids in every family.

By 2100 it will be the same here, sooner I'd say, then where do we go? Do we all try to illegally immigrate to canada?

They have over loaded the fuck out of their own country, and are well on the way to doing it to ours.

The great wall of American
Hell yeah, lets get it built

thehashman

How can people complain about evolution? Climate Change, population demographic changes, the extinction of a species are all things that happen and there is nothing you can do about it.

T

tokinafaty420

Yep.
Think about why people are leaving mexico in droves, to many people, and not enough opportunities, 15 kids in every family.

By 2100 it will be the same here, sooner I'd say, then where do we go? Do we all try to illegally immigrate to canada?

They have over loaded the fuck out of their own country, and are well on the way to doing it to ours.

The great wall of American
Hell yeah, lets get it built

We don't need a wall of any type, Mexicans need to create industry in their own country. Its absurd they feel the need to leave their own country so they can make a few bucks. It isn't the people's fault it is the management of their country itself.

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
We don't need a wall of any type, Mexicans need to create industry in their own country. Its absurd they feel the need to leave their own country so they can make a few bucks. It isn't the people's fault it is the management of their country itself.
We need the wall because Mexico is doing nothing to fix their problems like you pointed out.
When Mex gets their shit together, we'll take the wall down.

I'm not Mexican bashing either, if I lived there dirt poor with no way to provide for my family you bet I'd be swimming that river, or working for the cartels, I completely understand why they do it, and I don't blame them, but the US is like a lifeboat filled to capacity, if we keep taking more people on we will sink too, and we'll all drown, time to build the WALL.

thehashman

As long as Mexico and other Central American countries have problems that involve the USA they have a source of money From the USA. It is best for those countries to keep those problems as problems as that means the money continues to flow south.

medmaker420

The Aardvarks LED Grow Show
Veteran
my thoughts are this,

as far as the federal government goes it needs to be LIMITED and yes each state should be able to dictate their own immigration laws and WHO GIVES A FUCK what the feds feel should be law because WE THE PEOPLE have local and state rights and that limited government that we should have NEEDS TO BE BROUGHT BACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts