What's new

MEXICO IS ANGRY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you Google "Instant Karma" you will see an awesome message intended for everyone.
and so I did cause if anybody needs a bit of instant karma every now n' again it'd certainly be me.......

made me cry as I relived losing John Lennon one more time, I had had a really bad day of my own when the news broke back in Dec of '80; if you grew up listening to the Beatles and being influenced by the music in the 60s & 70s then this is the kind of news that makes a person remember all of the who/where/when they heard it first, for fans & rockers worldwide this was of JFK proportions.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
i applaud arizona for holding the federal goverment up to the mirror and saying do your damn job and deport the inlegals back to where they are from a lot are from mexico oh suprise there where does the law say just deport mexicans it says everybody here who came through the back door .

we need to be sure about one thing if we allow the stupid federal goverment to ignore this problem our broke ass country will just colapse under the wieght of all the third worlders crashing the american dream and we will become third world ,just by the over whelming number of them we have now and will have in the future by doing nothing we allow america to die plain and simple look how broke california is why inlegals are the reason for at least half of the problem.hospitals going broke schools going broke social services stretched to breaking under the burden wise the fock up and protect your way of life or you will not have one

we can not feed the world or give the few jobs we have left in america to those who will work for less because of all the other handouts they recieve .hell no all you inlegals got to go i will pick fruit or clean toilets if i could find a job doing it ,but inlegals already have these jobs along with construction ,restaurant ,reforrestation you name it and they have stole the bread from a american who wants to work but can not find a job because of cheap foreigon labor here inlegally why do you think mexico locks it southern borders or does not allow non citizens to own land without a mexican pardener they see jobs as the right of mexicans in mexico .

so whats so weird about us seeing jobs in america as being the right of americans and not the right of inlegals .help save your counttry and support deportation of inlegals from everywhere aloha classic seeds

P.S. way to go sleepy and insanity rules standing up for your rights and your childrens future and anyone who thinks any place on earth has not been taken from other people countless times is a fool to the victors belong the spoils

screw la raza you got nothing coming as far as these united states go we are here and are not going to give it back what we are going to do is send you all back to your homelands and you can fix them we have enough born in america freeloaders we will not be needing to import any of you at any time soon

Last edited:

enter sandman

LMFAO... in which case why not go back to your races country of origin?

Why does your red neck ancestor have the right to settle in the USA but someone else doesnt?

Does it even occur to you how preposterous you sound right now?

your race has it's own country...somewhere.... why not go there if you feel so strongly :)

Sadly one of those brainwashed souls...see, this guys idiotic mentality is why our country is slowly being taken away from us.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
not one single person here has even the faintest clue what the root, any root, of the problem your speaking of is. not one single post here is even close...it really and truly is an 'americanism'
...and before you lump me in w the bleeding hearts lemme tell you my idea to help the border problem...shit, i wish i could find where i posted this before...i really dont wanna type it all over again....shiiiiiiittttt...
...ok, we take the money we spend on keeping mexicans, cental and south americans out(cuz we can ALL agree we are not exactly gettin our moneys worth right?:))....we build processing and work camps all along our border and signs everywhere in the desert explaining how it works(the signs would have to be on the mexico side so the sierra club and the foundation for lesbian spotted owls dont shit bricks and sue the govt). now, an immigrant wants to come to the u.s.? instead of sneaking in, risking his/her life in the desert, risking the lives of the americans patrolling, they simply walk to a camp and sign up. they get 3 hots and a cot, learn the english language, learn how the system works...while they are going thru this process, they are also working, (shit, i dont give a fuck if u.s. prisoners have a nice .13 cent a day job making license plates and jeans, put em back in thier cages and let perspective immigrants pay some taxes on thier wages)...now here is the part that seperates me from bleeding hearts....with the much smaller patrol force, give them jeeps and .50 cal sniper rifles, shotguns, whatever, and ANYONE caught in the desert coming over between the hours of 8p.m. and 5 a.m....simply shoot them in the head, men, women and children, and leave the bodies out in the desert as a warning to the human and drug smugglers. now this is my idea in a nutshell, kind of an abridged version... my back is killing me, my pain meds are kickin in, and ima gonna be sleepin soon...most people laugh when they hear this at first, but it couldnt possibly be less efficient than what we are doing now....less people on both sides of the border dying....less money spent, shit, with help from our new mexican friends we can probably figure out a way to make it profitable!....
----another random thought on the subject:
why arent white people(oops, i mean, americans) a lil more outraged over major american companies that open factories in mexico? or import goods made there to outfit 'american made' autos etc?....
----and here, im not being a smartass...but does it mean anything that the VAST MAJORITY of people you see on the news or at the minutemen rallies, or tea parties, or whatever, are white? not just americans, but white american? and before you wonder, yup, im about as white as it gets...good ole american mutt, irish, danish, french(shhhhhh..dont tell anyone please) w a lil 'skimo thrown in for flava.....

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sadly one of those brainwashed souls...see, this guys idiotic mentality is why our country is slowly being taken away from us.
our country has been been slowly taken from us for a looooong time...by AMERICAN (again, mostly WHITE) POLITICIANS....to fall back on a stereotype, the illegal mexican strawberry picker is doing much less damage to this country than our ELECTED OFFICIALS, from BOTH sides of the aisle, who have systematically sold off our countries economic base, our textile industries, our electronics industries, our farming industry etc etc etc and on and on.....you will never find a government study on the subject, but im willing to bet if you combined the income every single illegal makes per annum, plus every cent spent in social programs to help illegals per year, it wouldnt touch what our government has given away.....
---look, as i pointed out, i have been driven absolutely mad w rage over some of the things i have seen when it comes to illegals....but we have all been .....steered...into a certain view on who the blame actually lies with...."them damn wetbacks" are the most obvious, and easiest targets to pin our socio economic problems on....and WE DO HAVE TO STOP the problem, the flood...but it aint gonna happen w ANYTHING any state or federal government has proposed.
---you wanna hear a crazy idea that would work even quicker then what i posted above? open the fuckin border...merge...thats right...for the folks who want whites only in america...its too late, never gonna happen. ever. open it up. we (americans) can mosey on down there and rape a whole nuther country for a few decades....you ever been to southern mexico? fukn beautiful country...

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran

and actually, when i quoted you in my previous post, the point was to ask you to explain why you feel he is brainwashed....and why this mentality is the reason....without follow up it just sounds like the very knee jerk reaction we americans are famous the world over for...im not doggin you..im curious as to how you arrived at these conclusions...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Political freedom is an idea but not a fact.

It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorisation, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

The practice of advocacy produces men cold, cruel, persistent, unprincipled, who in all cases take up an impersonal, purely legal standpoint. They have the inveterate habit to refer everything to its value for the defense and not to the public welfare of its results. They do not usually decline to undertake any defense whatever, they strive for an acquittal at all costs, caviling over every petty crux of jurisprudence and thereby they demoralize justice

Last edited:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
I do believe this would be the original news article:

I do believe this would be the original news article:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0116az-delegations16-on.html
Delegation of Mexican lawmakers denounces employer sanctions law

Associated Press
Jan. 16, 2008
TUCSON- A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora traveled to Tucson to make the case against Arizona's new employer sanctions law.

The lawmakers say it will have a devastating affect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference Tuesday, they said Sonora cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools it will face as illegal Mexican workers in Arizona return to their hometowns without jobs or money.

The law, which took effect Jan.1, punishes employers who knowingly hire individuals who don't have valid legal documents to work in the United States.

Businesses found violating the law face suspension or loss of a business license.

The lawmakers were to travel to Phoenix Wednesday for a breakfast meeting with Hispanic legislators.

They're expected to tell them how the law will affect Mexican families on both sides of the border.

"How can they pass a law like this?" asked Mexican Rep. Leticia Amparano Gamez, who represents Nogales. "There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona," Amparano said in Spanish.

Amparano said the Sonoran legislators are already asking the federal government of Mexico for help.

Rep. Florencio Diaz Armenta, coordinator of the delegation, represents the agricultural rich San Luis, Rio Colorado, area south of Yuma which employs some 28,000 legal Mexican workers.

"What do we do with the repatriated?" he asked. "As Mexicans, we are worried. They are Mexicans but they are also people's fathers and mothers and young people with jobs who won't have work in Sonora."

Diaz said the Arizona law will lead to the disintegration of the family, as one legal Mexican parent remains in Arizona and the other returns to Mexico.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And here is the embellished and regurgitated mass chain emailed version as posted here for easy comparison. :)

Three cheers for Arizona

The shoe is on the other foot and the Mexicans (from the State of Sonora, Mexico) don't like it.

The State of Sonora is angry at the influx of Mexicans into Mexico.
Nine state legislators from the Mexican State of Sonora traveled to Tucson to complain about Arizona 's new employer crackdown on illegal’s from Mexico. It seems that many Mexican illegal’s are returning to their hometowns and the officials in the Sonora state government are ticked off.

A delegation of nine state legislators from Sonora was in Tucson on Tuesday to state that Arizona 's new Employer Sanctions Law will have a devastating effect on the Mexican state.

At a news conference, the legislators said that Sonora, - Arizona 's southern neighbor, - made up of mostly small towns, - cannot handle the demand for housing, jobs and schools that it will face as Mexican workers return to their hometowns from the USA without jobs or money.

The Arizona law, which took effect Jan.1, punishes Arizona employers who knowingly hire individuals without valid legal documents to work in the United States. Penalties include suspension of, or loss of, their business license.

The Mexican legislators are angry because their own citizens are returning to their hometowns, placing a burden on THEIR state government. 'How can Arizona pass a law like this?' asked Mexican Rep Leticia Amparano-Gamez, who represents Nogales. 'There is not one person living in Sonora who does not have a friend or relative working in Arizona,' she said, speaking in Spanish. Mexico is not prepared for this, for the tremendous problems it will face as more and more Mexicans working in Arizona and who were sending money to their family's return to their home-towns in Sonora without jobs,' she said. 'We are one family, socially and economically,' she said of the people of Sonora and Arizona.

Wrong!

The United States is a sovereign nation, not a subsidiary of Mexico, and its taxpayers are not responsible for the welfare of Mexico 's citizens. It's time for the Mexican government, and its citizens, to stop feeding parasitically off the United States and to start taking care of its/their own needs.

Too bad that other states within the USA don't pass a law just like that passed by Arizona. Maybe that's the answer, since our own Congress will do nothing!

New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message...

1. There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language..

3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted and, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.

Too strict?

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO!

These sound fine to me. NOW, how can we get these laws to be America 's Immigration Laws?

The addendum starting approximately with the "New Immigration Laws: Read to the bottom or you will miss the message" heading, I googled for it and can generally only find uncredited reference's to it at some other diverse online forums.

As was mentioned by a previous poster, Rush Limbaugh got a hold of these Mexican Mandates a couple years back and has generally been given credit since then for originating them.
Rush quoted them on a radio broadcast, calling them "the Limbaugh Laws"...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Reglamento de la Ley General de Poblacion —
the General Law on Population:

enacted in Mexico in April 2000, which mandates that federal, local and municipal police cooperate with federal immigration authorities in that country in the arrests of illegal immigrants.

Mexico's illegals laws tougher than Arizona's
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/mexicos-illegals-laws-tougher-than-arizonas/

Mexican President Felipe Calderon denounced as "racial discrimination" an Arizona law giving state and local police the authority to arrest suspected illegal immigrants and vowed to use all means at his disposal to defend Mexican nationals against a law he called a "violation of human rights."

But the legislation, signed April 23 by Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer, is similar to Reglamento de la Ley General de Poblacion — the General Law on Population enacted in Mexico in April 2000, which mandates that federal, local and municipal police cooperate with federal immigration authorities in that country in the arrests of illegal immigrants.

Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison. Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years. Visa violators can be sentenced to six-year terms. Mexicans who help illegal immigrants are considered criminals.

The law also says Mexico can deport foreigners who are deemed detrimental to "economic or national interests," violate Mexican law, are not "physically or mentally healthy" or lack the "necessary funds for their sustenance" and for their dependents.

"This sounds like the kind of law that a rational nation would have to protect itself against illegal immigrants — that would stop and punish the very people who are violating the law," said Rep. Steve King of Iowa, ranking Republican on the House Judiciary subcommittee on immigration, citizenship, refugees, border security and international law.

"Why would Mr. Calderon have any objections to an Arizona law that is less draconian than his own, one he has pledged to enforce?" Mr. King said.
...skyrocketing violence on the border, including the recent killing of an Arizona rancher by an illegal immigrant he had gone to assist, has not gone unnoticed by the public, adding that until the federal government provides the necessary funding and manpower to adequately secure the southwestern border, Arizona will not long remain the only state to pass legislation to do it on its own.
"Mexico wants people to come to the United States and to send their money home," he said. "They want to make their problems our problems — that's their foreign policy. President Calderon should spend more time focusing on problems in his own country instead of criticizing Arizona for doing what Mexican law requires its own to do."
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2010/may/03/mexicos-illegals-laws-tougher-than-arizonas/

IMB :)

Last edited:
A

arcticsun

fat_kid.jpg

Sorry if im not feeling the hurt guys..

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
America the land of the free LOL LOL the home of the brave .. ... but if you come here your a bunch of parasites cause were broke now and oh yeah .. did I tell you that we don't want you to smoke bud either so were coming to your country to to fuck with you and make sure you don't smoke bud either!!! You fucking parasites cause we are the best and the brightest ppl in the world and fuck the rest of the world and what they think right !!! Yeah well a BIG FUCK YOU TOO!!! you arrogant fucks grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up and stop going on and on about shit you know NOTHING about ... As the rest of the world is really sick of listening to your rederick as you do go on and on ffs about how your the best and from were we sit you don't look so hot.. lol...Headband707

Oh yeah incase you can't see this this is my middle finger shoving in your FACE!!!!

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
America the land of the free LOL LOL the home of the brave .. ... but if you come here your a bunch of parasites cause were broke now and oh yeah .. did I tell you that we don't want you to smoke bud either so were coming to your country to to fuck with you and make sure you don't smoke bud either!!! You fucking parasites cause we are the best and the brightest ppl in the world and fuck the rest of the world and what they think right !!! Yeah well a BIG FUCK YOU TOO!!! you arrogant fucks grow the fuck up and shut the fuck up and stop going on and on about shit you know NOTHING about ... As the rest of the world is really sick of listening to your rederick as you do go on and on ffs about how your the best and from were we sit you don't look so hot.. lol...Headband707

Oh yeah incase you can't see this this is my middle finger shoving in your FACE!!!!

What the hell are you going on about?

I try to look past spelling and grammatical errors to truly understand where someone is coming from, but your post makes absolutely no sense.

I take it you're angry about something?

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran

Did you just say fuck you to everyone in America?
Can I ask what country you're in?

M

mugenbao

FBI is now saying we have more to fear from Mexico than we do from Al Qaeda. What ya think about that?
I think it's a bullshit viral meme passed along by dupes who never seem to actually point out the original source of this so-called statement.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Did you just say fuck you to everyone in America?
Can I ask what country you're in?

You don't even know which one to pick one because you guys do this to all countries You bring your BS to everyone and expect us to swallow it.. Well fuck you and the BS Gov you rode in on and fuck the BS you have been fed.. I don't buy it sorry... I'm going to leave you hanging lol lol..BTW fuck my Gov too.. Headband707:dance013:
you have to get over the spelling and grammer bro... I don't spend lots of time proof reading my shit but you can and talk to my teachers I'm sure they would be all over this LOL..

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
What the hell are you going on about?

I try to look past spelling and grammatical errors to truly understand where someone is coming from, but your post makes absolutely no sense.

I take it you're angry about something?

I take it you got the gist of what I was saying LOL:wave:
I know I'm sooooo stupid compared to you smart AMERICANS LOL LOL LOL:moon:

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I take it you got the gist of what I was saying LOL:wave:
I know I'm sooooo stupid compared to you smart AMERICANS LOL LOL LOL:moon:

Not really, other than you're on about something and you don't like Americans?

Not quite sure how our border issues affect those abroad though...that's a stumper.

*scratches head*

I apologize for making you feel inferior with my spelling, puncuation and grammar, just the same.

I knew I should have smoked more weed in school. :laughing:

dextr0

"so whats so weird about us seeing jobs in america as being the right of americans and not the right of inlegals .help save your counttry and support deportation of inlegals from everywhere"

Nothing but the fact that the U.S. has been using the Alliance Strategy and seeming to work for the interests of others (read "Work Permit") while furthering its own. We've been using people to further our interest for a long time. Made promises, gave people dreams...and now that we have no need for these people we want to throw them out and seal up the country like some scared little rich bitches that got that pussy and hide behind locked doors. If it isn't about race why not embrace the same people who have been helping you for years and ask them how you can help them now so we dont have this problem...do you realize how much land Mexico has that could be used for a joint venture with Mexico and The U.S. being the main producers of Medical Marijuana...for the world. Violence aint the answer all the time and i know for a fact if you give people incentive and come with something reasonable to the table that shows promise of everyone being able to eat...its all good baby...

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Not really, other than you're on about something and you don't like Americans?

Not quite sure how our border issues affect those abroad though...that's a stumper.

*scratches head*

I apologize for making you feel inferior with my spelling, puncuation and grammar, just the same.

I knew I should have smoked more weed in school. :laughing:[/quote

You actually totally misunderstand the post then . I happen to like most of the americans I have met just not the ones that talk like this" ppl in our country here illegally act like parasites and we are so nice to everyone and God Bless America crap". Damn don't you guys ever get sick of saying that to everyone . Cause everyone is sick of hearing it and franky we don't believe it like you seem to.You want to believe that shit that is fed to you by your Gov., then by all means go ahead . I see the separation between the ppl and the Gov. I choose not to believe as I know better and have seen way too much..

Talking hate on the net is a real waste of time and spreading it is weak.If you can't live with other cultures then thats on you Grow the fuck up and see the light and stop picking on the poor weak ppl or your a tool. You think that only the Mexicans are angry ?? LOL wake up and smell the coffee.. AMERICA.. peace out Headband707:)
You think ppl want to come to your country because they are so poor?? hum let me think ?? yeah that must be it?? ffs sakes ppl try to think outside the box and have a fucking heart it really works...

Last edited:
I

In~Plain~Site

Wow.

Not quite sure where to start with that drivel.

Try crossing a border, just about any border, in Europe or around the world without documentation and see how far you get.

As far as you being sick of hearing about America, can't help you with your personal problems...but thanks for speaking for the rest of the world.

To tell you the the truth, I'm sick of sending my hard-earned tax dollars, in the form of aid, around the world to ungrateful folks who want to bash us at every turn (and yet they STILL want to come here...go figure).

I wish we would keep our opinions, our money and our hospitality to ourselves.

You enjoy your narrowly-sliced opinion of Americans. :wave:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Fuck Mexico. obama too for that matter.

This is more of the direction I was pointing my finger... though at least grapeman had the stones to say what some just dance around.

I wish we would keep our opinions, our money and our hospitality to ourselves.

If you didn't watch Instant Karma... how about Us and Them?

Not that you're not the most openminded person that I've ever come across, but maybe it'd be worth a contemplative listening.

And for the record, I'm a middle of the road kinda guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts