What's new

Mexican Cartels Wage War on California Cops

xfargox

^the fact is we really dont know shit. All these numbers are statistics based on estimates from averaged info about drug busts. meaning it all guess work, because we dont see the cartels record books.

The easiest way would be to legalize all of those drugs and see which one hurts them the most :)

Oh wait, but then we might have people using those drugs. Right now, since they're illegal, no one uses them. I forgot...

stephen vincent

FUCKIN A!!!

FUCKIN A!!!

Eh, you are feeding right into the hate machine bro. You are playing right into their hands. We've let third world countries bear the brunt of our War on Drugs. We get high and they die.

It's their countries that we've helped destroy by our policies. I really feel like the only way we are going to move past this drug war is for Americans to really suffer the consequences and that means blood in the streets. We only understand shock value these days.

The cartels are basically and unknowingly our muscle for the legalization movement. Their brutality inside the US will start raising eyebrows. This is how the Washington plays the game. War and money is all our politicians understand unfortunately and the real war is about to roll up onto our shores.
FUCKIN A!!! BRING IT ON,MAYBE THEY'LL LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE!!!

anikas88

Again, to anyone responding to this thread, the vagos are a motorcyclist gang , majority are white. I saw this news story on anther board, and everyone immediately saw the Spanish name the vagos and started bashing mexicans. Please stop the misinformation.

Rednick

One day you will have to answer to the children of
Veteran
Again, to anyone responding to this thread, the vagos are a motorcyclist gang , majority are white. I saw this news story on anther board, and everyone immediately saw the Spanish name the vagos and started bashing mexicans. Please stop the misinformation.
Just cause I learned I don't like washing dishes, doesn't mean I can't bash on a minority for being the reason my life is so shitty.

This is Amerika, bro!

treewizard

This is what all those little LEO lobby groups were really asking for every time reform measures have come up. 1,000's are straight up murdered and tortured due to cartel violence. "Well that's Mexico's problem" Now its reality check time. This is what you asked for.

treewizard

By the way anyone who thinks that its Mexicans and terrorists rather than fat bald greedy white men who are fucking up America, needs to wake up.

Rednick

Veteran
^the fact is we really dont know shit. All these numbers are statistics based on estimates from averaged info about drug busts. meaning it all guess work, because we dont see the cartels record books.

The fact is we DO know shit!

There is a reason that the Mexico is now a large producer (and smuggler) of Heroin and Methamphetamine.

It was a few years back, but there was a report tracking the IMPORT of PRECURSORS for the manufacture of Meth....The conclusion was that there is no possible way for them to JUSTIFY by any legal uses, the need for so much PRECURSOR.
That is how the UN, Interpol and Others monitor the GLOBAL drug trade.

And if you really want to know HOW much profit they make in Marijuana...Just see what bills your benevolent leaders are trying to pass!

Mexican Zetas Gang Threatening South Texas Lawmakers
http://bit.ly/9R4FgG

WESLACO - Several South Texas lawmakers tell CHANNEL 5 NEWS they've received threats from Mexican drug cartels.

For safety reasons, the lawmakers didn't want us to identify them. But a U.S. security source tells us the Zetas made the threats to intimidate lawmakers.

He adds it’s not likely the threats would be carried out, but lawmakers should take the threats seriously. We’re told the Zetas have the capability to kidnap officials.

Our source explains increased law enforcement at the border is making it tougher for the Zetas to preserve their drug and weapons smuggling routes into the United States. They don’t want lawmakers to send National Guard troops to the border. Troops would threaten the Zetas’ operations.

The security source tells us the threats are an act of desperation, but they may have the opposite effect the Zetas want. The more threats against lawmakers make it more likely the governor would send the National Guard to the border.

UNITED STATES BORDER DRUG INTERCEPTS (Source DHS/CBP)
FYEAR---MARIJUANA (lbs)---COCAINE(lbs)---HEROIN(oz)---METH(lbs)
1999-------1,170,941------------29,672-------------771-------------xxx
2000-------1,316,849------------23,203-----------1,209-------------18
2001-------1,166,764------------18,535-----------1,491------------144
2002-------1,234,329------------14,334-----------2,516------------229
2003-------1,350,809------------14,892-----------3,852------------356
2004-------1,347,356------------14,819-----------2,316------------977
2005-------1,208,663------------11,903-----------3,206------------728
2006-------1,369,602------------12,885-----------2,758------------594
2007-------1,859,299------------14,242-----------1,866------------342
2008-------1,642,420-------------9,272--------------735----------- 483
2009-------2,591,215------------10,907-----------3,056------------951
2010*------1,358,654-------------5,624-----------2,089------------557

*FY2010 stats as of 4/1/10 (6 months)

Drug Movement Into and Within the United States
http://bit.ly/cuck5W

Drug Transportation Corridors in the United States
http://bit.ly/ap3WKp

The war on drugs is a forty year failure. Prohibitionist policies based on eradication, interdiction and criminalization of consumption simply haven't worked. The war on drugs is an enormous waste of resources. The United States now incarcerates people at a rate nearly five times the world average. In large part, that’s because the number of people in prison for drug offenses has risen from under 50,000 in 1980 to over half million today. Until the war on drugs with their draconian drug laws came along, our incarceration rate was roughly the same as that of other countries. Jeffrey Miron, a Harvard economist, has found that federal, state and local governments spend $44.1 billion annually enforcing drug prohibitions. We spend seven times as much on drug interdiction, policing and imprisonment as we do on treatment. It's time to treat drug addiction as healthcare problem and not a law enforcement problem. It is also high time to consider legalization, not as a panacea but as the least worst option.
http://mydd.com/2010/3/1/the-invasion

vta

Veteran
UNITED STATES BORDER DRUG INTERCEPTS (Source DHS/CBP)
FYEAR---MARIJUANA (lbs)---COCAINE(lbs)---HEROIN(oz)---METH(lbs)

2009-------2,591,215------------10,907-----------3,056------------951

To all those that say legalizing pot wouldn't wipe out the cartels as we know them, needs to see those numbers.

950lbs of meth? That's it?? You can fit that in a big truck. Its obvious there is 1000x that much getting across but the same goes for pot.

Rednick

Veteran
To all those that say legalizing pot wouldn't wipe out the cartels as we know them, needs to see those numbers.

950lbs of meth? That's it?? You can fit that in a big truck. Its obvious there is 1000x that much getting across but the same goes for pot.

"world's leading coca cultivator with 167,000 hectares in coca cultivation in 2007, a 6% increase over 2006, producing a potential of 535 mt of pure cocaine;" CIA WorldFactbook

1 Metric Ton approx = 2,200 lbs.

Say America snorts 25% of Colombia's coke and the Mexicans are transporting 50% of that. (mind you, this is all hypothetical, and there are other coca producing states, and not sure how much goes to America vs. the world)

That is 133.75 mt snorted by Americans, 66.88 mt transported by the cartels (that is a little over a mt/week). The border confiscated 5mt.

It is reported by the NIDA that 0.7% of population aged over 12 have used cocaine in the past month.
Approx 2.1m people in the US.
61.88mt = 136,136 lbs of cocaine.
That is 136,136 lbs of coke and 2,100,000 users, gives us:
0.0648267 lbs coke/user/year.

Which translates to 29.40 grams Colombian coke smuggled by MexiCartels/user/year.
Or just over an ounce.

Huh???

highroller614

Not all mexican weed is garbage in the midwest. I use to cop in AZ. My plug sold mexican that look so good, I can tell these new school dumb hippies that it was colorado outdoor. If i called them and said I had sweet mex for $150 oz. I would get told that mexico only sells trash. when i put the colorado outdoor story on I was getting $350 oz., laughing all the way to the bank. So as a read a lot of posts I realize there are some dummies who are clueless to mexico's finest.

DankSide

Not all mexican weed is garbage in the midwest. I use to cop in AZ. My plug sold mexican that look so good, I can tell these new school dumb hippies that it was colorado outdoor. If i called them and said I had sweet mex for $150 oz. I would get told that mexico only sells trash. when i put the colorado outdoor story on I was getting $350 oz., laughing all the way to the bank. So as a read a lot of posts I realize there are some dummies who are clueless to mexico's finest.

bang bang skeet skeet - anyone can grow marijuana correctly, the only problem is that MOST of what mexico sends is poorly grown, pressed, molested middy mids - we all know that... Add in that Cartels have a heavy hand in producing this 'lower grade' mj, and you have yourself a myriad of reasons not to buy mids and support those douche bags.

Then there's the other part where you're a complete tool who has to lie about the product because you can't let it speak for itself.
:wave: be easy.

R3ZIN

I would never wish any harm on any honest, just and righteous police officer that is enforcing just and honest / righteous laws. The problems occur when they start bending the rules or enforcing unjust laws that everyone (sometimes even the cops as well) know and agree to be unjust!

More love is needed. Just let the people grow and have their green!

Rednick

Veteran
The General Public is very ignorant on this!

That is the only reason that you see a bunch of growers commenting as such.

Americans have the attention span of a fucking lab rat on meth!

What has really changed in 30 yrs???

highroller614

bang bang skeet skeet - anyone can grow marijuana correctly, the only problem is that MOST of what mexico sends is poorly grown, pressed, molested middy mids - we all know that... Add in that Cartels have a heavy hand in producing this 'lower grade' mj, and you have yourself a myriad of reasons not to buy mids and support those douche bags.

Then there's the other part where you're a complete tool who has to lie about the product because you can't let it speak for itself.
:wave: be easy.
In my world i was a hustler. I'm out for the almighty dollar. Thanks to those mexicans yall keep bitching about i got to travel and got rich:laughing:. I do agree a lot of garbage comes across the border. i only dealt with there best. As for your tool comment I'm positive your dumb ass would by my sales pitch like the next weed snob:dance013:weed snob = A person who thinks that all mex is garbage and wiil not smoke it because pf its orgin. So keep payin $400 an oz or whatever, Thanks Mexico for all your hard work