What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Mexican Cartels Wage War on California Cops

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
The cartels leave the streets littered with corpses down in Mexico. This does not sound like them or they are not trying very hard.

This thing (In Hemet)...is neither Bike gangs nor Cartels-- It is someone who is bent on making a name-- They will do nothing...maybe kill a cop or 2...then they will be busted--
Organized Crime/Bikers...they do not take the System Head-On...they know it doesn't work--

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
the pigs are gonna use this to start crying for more funding, more weapons, just so they can eventually use them on us.

i always wonder what the US is gonna do with all them predator drones once we scale back war in the middle east?

prolly outfit them with infareds and track down growers.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^they might start saying all out door growers or terrorist or cartel workers, and fire bombing them with unmanned drones. The U.S.A. will say anything to justify murder, if keeping an increased war time budget is involved.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea they already say most outdoor grows are mexican...but thats just a good cover.

if i had some outdoor crops on my land i would put Tapatia sauce and tortillas all over the place, that way if the cops come i blame it on mexicans.

love?

To be fair though, the war on drugs was started by the Nixon administration instead of the cartels. Be careful what you wish for...

Some issue of High Times claimed that these "Mexican cartel grows" are really just white North Americans getting some poor illegal immigrants to grow for them for low wages. Also some dude on the internet claimed the same but replaced Americans with Vietnamese. What do you guys think of these claims?

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
How many years they been calling this a 'war' on drugs? And they're pissed when they other side treats it like a 'war'?

You made the bed, sleep well.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea they already say most outdoor grows are mexican...but thats just a good cover.

if i had some outdoor crops on my land i would put Tapatia sauce and tortillas all over the place, that way if the cops come i blame it on mexicans.

I hate to say it, but that is what I would do too. Then if I am found, I could just pretend to be a lost hiker, who is glad to be found. It sucks to do that to a people, but it is better than getting busted.

Also I agree with what strain Brain said in his previous post. To add to that; Sleep tight and dont let the bed bugs bite (bed bugs = crazy cartel guys and bite = murder you while your sleeping)

The place is going to start looking like Colombia, where you actually have to worry about rockets, anti-personal mines, and heavy machine guns. Business has just been to good, back when the war was declared. To much competition in these markets isn't a good thing, a hostile take over takes a new direction. The buisness is now involving people that have lived their entire lives within the war on drugs. No generation previous of those born during Reagan, have lived each and every day in the midst of the first war declared by a President against his own citizens.

SKUNK420

I would like to ask most of you where you live but that would be to much info. Read my quote and it gives you an idea of how close to the border I can be. Unless you lived in a border city all your life you really don't have a clue to how dirty it really is. I'm not saying no one can comment but it really is different when you meet people here and there through out your life and you hear the stories of how the cartels handle their business. Your totally forgetting about the Mexicans and some other races that are U.S. citizens that help the cartels out on this side of the border. They have people in places of information such as the dmv, phone companies, social security offices etc.. places of information that can benefit them ie: fake documents for I.D's or making tickets disappear or even erasing criminal records, yes it does happen. It really is like the movie The God Father where the god father wanted Micheal to stay clean so he could become a senator or whatever it was. Remember you will never hear most of the crap that goes down on the news.

When the first cop gets kidnapped or killed or maybe even injured as a direct result of some type of bounty from the cartels it will be GAME ON.

I dont think any cartel is setting traps that arent falling thru. This people are cold blooded murders. Theyll just shoot you point blank not set a trap.

vta

Veteran
Right now on TV...Hemit city cars torched last night.

They say it is connected to the previous attacks.

NO MENTION OF MEXICAN CARTELS....they mentioned the bike gang but only to say it is probably not them.

The sensationalism of this thread reminds me of FOX news lol

McDank805

well as much as hate cali cops, i also hate the cartels. shit i could sit back and watch em kill eachother all damn day!

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Right now on TV...Hemit city cars torched last night.

They say it is connected to the previous attacks.

NO MENTION OF MEXICAN CARTELS....they mentioned the bike gang but only to say it is probably not them.

The sensationalism of this thread reminds me of FOX news lol

Haha...there is no mention of Mexican Cartels anywhere in the Article that started this Thread either....everybody just sorta added that--

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha...there is no mention of Mexican Cartels anywhere in the Article that started this Thread either....everybody just sorta added that--

Ya know, you are right. The Vagos has chapters in Mexico, but that hardly makes them totally sub-servant to the Mexican Mafia.

They may not fly their colors or have 13 tatted anywhere, but they are tied into Mexico for their distribution network no doubt. Apparently they are known to infiltrate the police force on a consistent basis. Conventional espionage.

I really should have said GANGS Wage War. I would hesitate against downplaying Mexican Mafia influence in almost all outlaw gangs in the south and southwest. They control the supply and in doing so help control the satellite gangs actions.

vta

Veteran
Ya know, you are right. The Vagos has chapters in Mexico, but that hardly makes them totally sub-servant to the Mexican Mafia.

They may not fly their colors or have 13 tatted anywhere, but they are tied into Mexico for their distribution network no doubt. Apparently they are known to infiltrate the police force on a consistent basis. Conventional espionage.

I really should have said GANGS Wage War. I would hesitate against downplaying Mexican Mafia influence in almost all outlaw gangs in the south and southwest. They control the supply and in doing so help control the satellite gangs actions.

OK....I'll break it down for ya...The Vagos club got raided recently in Riverside County. Also the Police are getting care packages left for them. The news asked if there was a connection. The cops said no.

So this is probably some whack job hell bent at killing a cop.

Not a Mexican cartel
Not a Biker gang

true grit

Veteran
Edit: this is to kushdreams comment.

Hate to say bro, but that last comment is incorrect. They have money, armies, training, etc.... you do realize the current cartels don't use guerilla warfare tactics, they just use warfare tactics. Many have been elite combat trained by special forces, and with drug money they have unlimited supply of weapons and resources. I personally would steer clear, just legalize drugs, eliminate their market and move on.

SKUNK420

once again most of the of you have no clue. even if they can't connect these actions directly to the cartels you are failing to understand how they are connected indirectly through U.S. citizens mexican and non mexican that are helping to cartels and the independent mexican dealers or foreigners sell drug or do other types of illegal activities.

here how the shit goes down when you live near the border wake up fools..... U.S. citizens helping the cartels
http://www.10news.com/news/20385230/detail.html

http://www.10news.com/news/22463255/detail.html

a former friend of mine lives way to close to where one of those houses was and we had no Fing clue they were using the house to kidnap or dump bodies. Hell the swat raid went down and we did not know anything. It was a cul-de-sac street and we would see everybody that drove to that street and you never would have thought anything.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did any of you read the article recently about the retired CIA agent that was busted working for a cartel?