What's new

Mexican Cartels Wage War on California Cops

JamesB0ng

The sad truth to all this is we have the most powerful Military in the world along with Leo and every other task force in the world and we let them move in on our national resources, federal lands, national parks, state forest and the Drug task force agencies kick in doors of growers who grow meds, maybe need to grow to feed their kids or even to keep paying their morgage to keep a rough over their tiny kids heads.

Legalize and tax already so we can grow and not fear being raided and turn this war against these Mexican cartels, not the poor sick American family cartel!!!

hillbillybuds

The only good cop is a died cop. But then I say people like MADD that go along with all this bull shit are just as bad. Hell,

Cannabis is the plant that can save the world anyone that is not for pot is bad. lol kill them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cannabis is the plant that can save the world!!!!!!!!!!

GrinStick

thanks for the post spasticgramps, very entertaining reading the bullsh*t on both sides of the op.
The violence in Mehico is a result of the unjust imposition of US law. They are again using the violence they created to justify 'escalation', meaning more fed $$s. Their propaganda machine points the finger at the cartels, when in fact the blame lies at their feet.
Ever wonder how 'they' managed to keep the bigotry/descrimination alive in their vitriol?
As soon as 'cartel' was mentioned the thread focused on that aspect. The rest of the story reveals our knee-jerk reactions were just that.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The violence in Mehico is a result of the unjust imposition of US law. They are again using the violence they created to justify 'escalation', meaning more fed $$s. Their propaganda machine points the finger at the cartels, when in fact the blame lies at their feet.

That's what I'm screaming.

Arizona's "toughest sheriff" says Mexican drug cartels are offering $1 million for his murder. Is this a PR-stunt or proof that his hard-line tactics work?

Is this death threat against a U.S. law officer a dangerous escalation of Mexico's spreading drug war, or a publicity stunt?

I think he's saying something like......

"HEY FEDS, Give me more money so I can continue militarizing my state"
23965_article_main.jpg

Snowberry

Bottom line folks....Ain't no moneymaker like a war!

It's great population control...culling the lower classes in order to make the rich...more so.:moon:

natefrog

Cannabis is the plant that can save the world!!!!!!!!!!

it is indeed, and that is precisely why the government wages war upon it, dont you get it, slaves!!?! A saved world of abundance and health has no need for politicians and powerful governments! This is not lost on the powers that be..

420stoner

i hope they do kill the fucking pigs,the more pigs they kill the better for me!
its easy for the government & the fucking president to say "war on drugs" like there not the ones in the fucking street getting shot at!
no one can stop the cartels if the fucking government cant even stop the local gangs...imagine the cartels that have more guns,people, & money ! the only thing your going to see is chopped heads in the streets!!!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I look at this as the same thing that happened in the Great Depression and the war over alcohol prohibition.

Just as the Mob did back in the 1920's-early 1930's, the Cartels will become more brazen and start targeting US police officers. Except the Cartels will take it to the next level over the American Mob IMO.

The "real" war is about to spill over into the US because the Cartels are going to protect their profits at all cost. When there are dead Americans littering the street maybe our politicians will wake up.

I don't really think they mind though. They like this kind of stuff if you ask me.

I don't listen to their words to gauge what they like. I watch their actions.

they like anything that keeps the eye off Washington and all the real scams and criminals.... if your busy looking over here you dont see or notice whats going on overthere...

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Well, it will be interesting to see if piggy can take what they dish out. And we'll get to see all of it live at 6:00.

legalize,then they won't go after cops they will go after co-op and clinics then we would have to depend on cops to protect us and we all should know how that works, cops show up after a crime not before it . but if they spend the money they save from legalizing weed towards gangs and gang related crime then we may have line of defence. But the money never goes where they say it will, its usally in someone pocket.

C

CANNATOPIA

I don't much care for either side, so I would Pull up a chair with pop corn & watch them hack it out. In my perfect world they would kill one another off lol.

spunion

So much ignorance in this thread. Anyone cultivating should be mature enough to respect other people, especially public servants, and the lack of respect is really uncalled for. Maybe if you weren't a sketchy dirtbag you wouldn't have problems with the police in the first place. If the cops where you live are sketchy dirtbags too then you should move...there is a reason why I left Henry County in IL.

SKAGITMAGIC

So much ignorance in this thread. Anyone cultivating should be mature enough to respect other people, especially public servants, and the lack of respect is really uncalled for. Maybe if you weren't a sketchy dirtbag you wouldn't have problems with the police in the first place. If the cops where you live are sketchy dirtbags too then you should move...there is a reason why I left Henry County in IL.
Thank you spunion, Wouldn't let me rep you twice, what a horrible thread!!

MIway

Veteran

I don't generally consider cops to be 'public servants'...
~ they enforce policy, regardless of intent and/or effect
~ often, they do so selectively & with prejudice
~ often, they cross the lines & harm those that we would think to otherwise protect
~ often, policies are enacted to serve the interests of minority stake holders, not the general public good
~ they take command presence & police the public, not protect & serve
~ they do not extend respect & courtesy to those they are 'professional' involved with
~ their safety comes before ours
~ there is clear corruption and individual cops, often underpaid, look to skim on the side
~ tactics are now military in nature & accordingly equipped
~ they can jail & hold you w/o pressing charges
~ they can do so with prejudice, causing bodily & material harm, and is often the case
~ there is very little accountability, and even if complaints get taken seriously, they can still go w/o consequence for the offending officers
~ they believe themselves above the common law that the normal civi's are subject to
~ they are motivated by budgetary concerns, self preservation & the overall political climate of the time... again, not for the public good
~ you tend to get real pricks & sob's that have major power trips, are only so intelligent (a system requirement btw), usually can't independently think, often giving into group think & social pressures... just waiting for the opportunity to get off on the job... they don't do this job because they are superior people with nothing but good will towards all of mankind, hoping to make the world a better place

Not saying, go gun down the local pig... but come on man, they're not deserving of blind obedience & respect either.

Public servants?

ProfGerbik

is this even real, i question the legitimacy of this all when all they ask for is a $200,000 reward. most people get charged more with smaller criminal offenses. so i find this hard to believe when they are directly trying to kill police, you would think it would taken a bit more seriously or a higher reward would be offered.

then to add more to my suspicion about this even being real, they said this "the Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco are investigating.".. why on earth would the Bureau of Alcohol and Tobacco even be involved in any of this.

they also never said they even knew who was setting the traps, so why does this say Mexican Cartels are? dont you think you are jumping to conclusions, for all we know this could be some lame ploy to make us believe there is actually some war going on. the facts of the statement really make me lean more towards a clevel ploy on the polices behalf. i mean if they really wanted to kill police officers they could just use a damn bazooka or pay some poor guy who has nothing to lose to run in their strapped with bombs and kill the whole department.

just doesnt make enough sense for me to believe this has anything to do with Mexican Cartels.

and i question why is there even a Bureau of Alcohol & Tobacco looking into things like this? let alone why is there even a bureau for these two things?