What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mendo Purps, Purple Kush, Killer Queen & Jack Herer

G

nandro said:
Purple Kool-Aid/Kushy/Grapey taste with tha full-on Kushy exhale.

sounds delicious! i find a LOT of the purple strains have a similarly-described taste. thanks for the info on it, sounds like a winner for sure! :yummy:

nandro

Here's the rediculously-potent Killer Queen cutting that Lonestar is responsible for passing around. It's insanely medicinal. Practically wipes my headaches and migraines away and does a good number on my shitty back. She's in tha flower bunch @ 14 days 12/12. Her start was nothing short of painfully slow [luckily she came outta' re-veg swiftly!], but she's always been healthy. Cool looking girl with killer nugs.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Hi Nandro,

it's good to see yet another way to use coco. i also can't wait to see those plants full of buds. very nice sounding genetics. looks like a bit more veg time might have been a good idea? but this way you'll get to smoke some sooner lol.

peace
gm

nandro

gaiusmarius said:
Hi Nandro,

it's good to see yet another way to use coco. i also can't wait to see those plants full of buds. very nice sounding genetics. looks like a bit more veg time might have been a good idea? but this way you'll get to smoke some sooner lol.

peace
gm

They call me tha coco mofo and I grow in coco DWCs. :sasmokin: Nice to meet ya', brother.

All these strains are on trial and recieved minimal veg time at most. Next run will be full canopies and no f'in around. These ladies may have been veg'd shortly, but they're as healthy, and danky as anything you've ever grown or seen.

I've grown in coco in just about every way possible and I believe it's tha best medium in tha world. I'm one of those experimental types that HAS to try EVERYTHING 1st at whatever costs.. Trial - N - Error, baby. I has'ta learn. I went from hydro, to soil and all tha organic mixes, MSMs mix, Subs mix, etc...to coco and now I'm back to hydro UTILIZING coco. Which is tha TICKET for me. Precise feedings, excellent yields and just an overall 'fun' time growing and its ease can't be beat.

I have a friend who I turned onto coco who is now successfully Ebb n Flow'n coco with GREAT success, which is prolly what I'm going to do next.

I am tha coco moderator at a very successful cannaboard [BBay] and am a coco enthusiast in every way. I'm here to help and share some dank plant pix. Let's get it on. Thanks, G. May I call you "G"?. :sasmokin:

Peace,
Nandro

G

Glad I found ur thread over yonder CoCoMofo... Just in time to see the budshow...

Thanks for spreading the CoCo karma man!

nandro

Been coco crazy ever since I got ahold of tha stuff.

A spoonfull of coco a day for a healthy diet.

Breakfast of champs. :wave:

Thanks, SoulRebel
Peace,
Nandro

P&PF - Sup brother, nice to see you over here. No problem my man, you know me and coco. Sreadin' tha gospel Billy Graham-style!! :sasmokin:

B

BeAn

That JH looks awesome man, also cant wait to see the killer Queen in full bloom!

Nice job.. :lurk:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Nandro said:
They call me tha coco mofo and I grow in coco DWCs. Nice to meet ya', brother.

All these strains are on trial and recieved minimal veg time at most. Next run will be full canopies and no f'in around. These ladies may have been veg'd shortly, but they're as healthy, and danky as anything you've ever grown or seen.

I've grown in coco in just about every way possible and I believe it's tha best medium in tha world. I'm one of those experimental types that HAS to try EVERYTHING 1st at whatever costs.. Trial - N - Error, baby. I has'ta learn. I went from hydro, to soil and all tha organic mixes, MSMs mix, Subs mix, etc...to coco and now I'm back to hydro UTILIZING coco. Which is tha TICKET for me. Precise feedings, excellent yields and just an overall 'fun' time growing and its ease can't be beat.

I have a friend who I turned onto coco who is now successfully Ebb n Flow'n coco with GREAT success, which is prolly what I'm going to do next.

I am tha coco moderator at a very successful cannaboard [BBay] and am a coco enthusiast in every way. I'm here to help and share some dank plant pix. Let's get it on. Thanks, G. May I call you "G"?.

Peace,
Nandro

Hi Nandro,

you can always just call me gm, or gaius, or g if you like. although, using copy paste can't be that difficult :D

oh absolutely they are in perfect health, the colors are perfect. the growing tips have that lighter green color of new growth, the older leaves have that lovely natural sheen to the green color. not too dark nor too light. perfect feeding regime from the looks of things. it will be great watching them develop.

anyway, it's great having you here to share your know how as well as your grow show. i can't wait to see your method of ebb and flow with coco, should be pretty awesome, as you should get very constant ec and ph values, by flooding the coco each time the pump comes on. it's like a flush of the best kind every time you water.

peace :wave:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that pk has a lot of single bladed leaves, interesting. how does it smell?

nandro

jaykush said:
that pk has a lot of single bladed leaves, interesting. how does it smell?

like rotten funky kushy fuely PK.

yeah bro tha singles are there because she was cut from a mom nearly a week into flower. she normally looks much different than this.

Cannapits, Say bro long time if this is who I think it is...?? :wave: Take care, brother.

Yall aren't gonna' believe tha KQ's resin content already. Beyond Trainwreck-fast in tha resin dpt.

PK's smelly, sticky and nasty already, too.

Mendo is starting to throw on tha resin and some nice funky smells. :D

Jack Herer is taking a while, I hear this cut is around a 70 dayer, but it's acting more like a 90+ Haze pheno, but I know it's not. Tha nugs from this particular cut have that amazing Jack freshy electric Haze smell and great great nearly Haze-fruity taste, but with a more indica-dom high than usual. I really really liked this girl when I first smoked her.

Thanks for tha karma+ and support,
Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

Last edited:

nandro

jaykush said:
ahh i see, cant wait to see her finish.

Me and you, both, bro. If I can churn her out just a tad better than tha nugs I recieved, I'm going to be a very very happy Mofo. :sasmokin: I'm already thinkin' a full crop of her, she's really puttin' on that nasty shit now. :yummy:

But tha Killer Queen takes it in sheer resin production and straight-up medicinal qualities.

This KK PK is that shit you never want to run out of 'cuz its so tasty, smelly and stony. It's got all tha bases covered. Rock-hard Kush nugs that reek of funky PK tones.

Peace, my friend and please do keep stopping by. Picture updates *at least once a week just to show their progress.

One,

G

There ya are. Knew ya had a thread here.

Y'all be careful now. 'Nandro is the OG Coco Mofo....swear he has converted more folks than anyone I know. More than a Baptist preacher at a Tent Meeting I bet ya :yoinks:

Love ya my brotha....tell me ya still got a mom on that Killer Queen and PK? And is your KQ the same as anitas?

I swear one of these days I'm gonna have plants look as good as this guys do. :joint:

nandro

oldpeculiar said:
There ya are. Knew ya had a thread here.

Y'all be careful now. 'Nandro is the OG Coco Mofo....swear he has converted more folks than anyone I know. More than a Baptist preacher at a Tent Meeting I bet ya :yoinks:

Love ya my brotha....tell me ya still got a mom on that Killer Queen and PK? And is your KQ the same as anitas?

I swear one of these days I'm gonna have plants look as good as this guys do. :joint:

Converting dirt farmers, hydro junkies and other soilless mix users one at a time. Long live coco, it's seriously tha greatest shit since sliced bread. I will be Tha Coco Mofo 'til they come out with a better medium, thanks for your kind words, bro. Much love over here, you know it.

I definetely do have moms of EVERYTHING that are keepers around here, bro. I'm not sure if Anita's is tha same, all of our environments, nutes, etc. are so different - so all these cuts of ours look different. Hard to tell, but I'm pretty damn sure she's got tha one you want. If not, another great lady grower from these parts does, as well as a few bros of mine out West & East, so never fear - she'll show up in yer pen soon. This is Lonestar's super-sick, majorly medicinal Killer Queen cut. Not another one like it that produces such resin so quickly with a devestating high. I'm dead-serious, it's like smoking hydrocodones..

Once again, thanks for tha kind words my bro.
One Love,

G

hey there coco mofo.. can you describe the coco/dwc set up? you got (2) 22 gallon tubs, 2 plants each tub so each plant has 11 gals? how much of that is coco and how much is DWC?
peace

Last edited:
G

Hey Nandro, you coco mofo you!!!!
You already know how much I love coco!
How inda hell did I miss this thread!?!?
Well, I got it tagged now, so I'm hangin' round for the show.
Jeez, I love all the varieties you get to play with, you lucky bastard! LOL