What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Payback is a bitch Grasshoppa!!! Abbie yer f'in hilarious bro...
Now grab yer teeth and change yer diaper, before I send you to a nursing home! :yoinks: Mucho respect Abbie...

CD! I know I know...I'm a slacker slacker slacker...How bout this...I rarely pull some shit like this....I G U A R A N T E E AN U P D A T E
TONIGHT!!!! FTR, great video of young Dubbs rolling over bro...that SDIBLMAX comment was from yours truly...

PEACE
Shitbag Slacker...AKA MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late night photo shoot . Early morning post...OGbx1.

#2 is the keeper in the smell dept. so far. I'll snag a few pics from the rest of the gals soon...These OGs need to be bred to haze. I would love to see it. Increase the yield and speed up the veg. Having spears of Kush wouldn't be a bad thing.
Peace
MP

C

cellardweller

Lookin good MeLtY!
thanks for the vid props, won't be long till he''s crawlin..
umm..what SDIBLMAX comment?

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Hey there MeltingPot, looking GOOD over here!! Just wanted to drop by and say hello, thanks for the visit at my lil spot.

Keep it up, up, up.....:joint:

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup MP that ogbx1 looks hella sweet brotha so you down to 21 grams of the diesel a i bet buy now its 15 grams lol just hard to keep the jar closed a brotha enjoy that smoke and keep the killer pic a comeing peace brotha:respect:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil, your sounding like you might just wanna eat my nuggets bro...You can have ONE but that's it...:yummy:

BroBear:respect: Backatcha. Thanks much bro.

Sorry for the confusion CD. Was a good waste of 5min though wasn'tit? Glad to hear yer living the dream these days.

ROOT, thanks my friend. Stay Up, Up, Up.

Yeah Big$ I still got a good amount of Rez's Sour laying around though...I'll be able to overlap the Diesel harvests this time, as I have one at about 25ish days flower going now...Thanks fer stopping in homie.
MP

C

cellardweller

lmao..yeah I finally got that message over at my other email accnt.
thanks man!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
donut-on-a-stick.jpg

Well, take 2 then Phil!!! I swear, these are the same ones that were pictured on the last page...just 1 day more mature.

Pollinated ECSD with OGbx1 today :woohoo:Should be some dank,
may need a couple of friends to help find a keeper mama...We'll see how many seeds she gives me....Peace
MP

AbbieDoobie

Zzzzzz....huh? wah? I must have fallen asleep. Sorry about that MP. Loookin' good from here. Keep 'er green there bubba.

~Abbie :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know that Whiskey. I love it. Peace.

You almost slept through the Summer Abbie...Smoke one for me bro.

Peat you can have ONE of those if you want...Phil's got dibs on the other.

U

UBER21

Baked off some chem d and had to stop in and show some luv for my homie melty....hmmm tasty looking donuts lol

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whattup UB21....what the deal is bro? You know I been looking to smoke out on that Chem D...flick a roach my way Holmes...Hit me up.

IDRT...how goes it...Hope yer last choppo is treating you well...you got beans in the ground yet???? whattcha crack?

I

idoreallytry

i just got rid of everything in my veg room to clear out for the str kush and sour,,,some sfv x chem and chem x bleberry and a few a friend is sending me for a test run don't know whats coming and a few grape krush's,,,so a bout twenty seeds going in i think rapid rooters then going to coco,,,
been debating between dro and coco and heard great things about coco and i already tried dro and soil, so i think i am going to go a cycle with it see what the scoop on it is it, can't hurt,,,i heard a guy put one clone in coco and one in soil fed the same regiment and the coco yielded 40 more grams so it sounds enticing,,,
and the harvest is treating me quite well if not a lil too medicated lol,,,
you rooting for Kobe or Superman,,,i am a diehard laker hater,,,so GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry for rambling,,,peace

U

UBER21

Lol I'm in luv with these nugs of chem d that I was gifted bro like the ecsd but reeks more, intense flavor and stronger top shelf dank I need to get the cut for real lol