What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
UB21...when you do, holler. =):joint::joint:

IDRT...BluexChem??? Damn, you must've been a lucky one...SD, Grape Krush...nice flavors!!! Mark my words: Y O U W I L L L O V E C O C O!! I'd like to see the Lakers lose, but i don't think that Orlando has a chance truthfully....Note** Sour Kush? Or Strawberry Chem? Or did you grab Strawberry Kush somewhere along the line also? Can't wait to see what you do w/ that SFV/ChemD...Peace bro

MP

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil...Um...check out the thread for em in my signature...There was a slight mix-up with the seeds...Capt is taking care of me....I have one still going, but I'm pretty sure she's not ChemDxBM...things happen...

I

idoreallytry

strawxchem i meant sorry the fem, then the next round ak x sour diesel,,,,yeah i am grateful and very lucky to have met some real nice people,,,i hope to make all them proud and i want to hurry to show off their goods,,,
i threw everything i have in flower to get rid of everything to start a whole round just coco have the whole flower room to work with,,,i am really enticed by it so what the hell,,,
yes the sfv x chem just got here today 5 of them will be in coffee filters tomorrow morning,,,along with 5 seeds of two other strains,,not sure which then 3 weeks later 15 more will go in of 3 other strains,,,so on and so forth pls i will throw my mystery mail surprise in as soon as i get it,,,so i am going to be a busy boy rolling in some dank,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Phil...Um...check out the thread for em in my signature...There was a slight mix-up with the seeds...Capt is taking care of me....I have one still going, but I'm pretty sure she's not ChemDxBM...things happen...

arghhhh... NBD. it is good of the cap to take care of ya though. stand up gut he is. your grows are kickin major ass so keep it up. look forward to the new beans he gets you and what you do with them. :joint:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to see what you do with em IDRT, yer gunna be loving it.....

Right on Phil...a major Arghhh...Capt seems to be a stand up guy, like you say, I am sure he will take MORE than care of me...I also am looking forward to running some of those SFV hybrids of his, hopefully they end up proper for me....I appreciate the kind words on my grow bro, yer a cool cat Phil...
MP

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Can't wait to see what you do with em IDRT, yer gunna be loving it.....

Right on Phil...a major Arghhh...Capt seems to be a stand up guy, like you say, I am sure he will take MORE than care of me...I also am looking forward to running some of those SFV hybrids of his, hopefully they end up proper for me....I appreciate the kind words on my grow bro, yer a cool cat Phil...
MP

thanks man.

you know as soon as the beans drop i will be there. i would love to run capt's sfv crosses as well. i have a pack of rez's sfv cross and would love to run them side by side. who knows. anyway, best of luck and i will be poppin' back in on a regular basis. peace!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've never smelled so GOOOOOOD in my life...Just got done taking shots of ECSD and OGbx1...my hands smell like lemonsourfunkness, and it's making my midday enjoyable...
Here's the stinker of the OGs.
picture.php

And here's the fat girl.
picture.php

Here's a branch of ECSD that is full of OG pollen...I can only imagine what'll come from these beans...
picture.php

It's pretty much on like Donkey Kong at this point...starting to flush the OGs now...the Sour is moving right along...Feels good to be chillin w/ no real worries in the garden...Only got 4 girls in flower, and just taking care of my mini-mamas, real easy livin...The Fall will be chaos again in my garden, and this thread will be more lively on my part....PEACE
MP

D

danny karey

Dude, nice plants!!!!! Man, you sure know what your doing..........Great job Melting Pot, that ECSD X OG Kush is gonna be crazy............Id pay for those for sure, you puting any up at the Bay? Or freebies perhaps?

How are the ChemD X Moonshine doing??? Man, Im pull'n up a seat for this one.

Keep up the good work man

Danny

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Sup MP ECSD and OGbx1 are really looking dank brotha sounds like they reak really nice to keep up the good work brotha diggin watchin your skillz peace:respect:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Danny, scroll up to post 243 to answer about the ChemDxBlueMoonshine...Thanks for the kind words also bro, real cool...I don't think there will be SOOOOO many seeds harvested that I'll send some in, but I will soon donate to the Server Auction, just gotta figure out what....

Hellyeah Big$, yeah the reek is alive and well...Thanks fer stopping by and giving props bro...You smoking that IBL yet? I bet she's yummy already...

I

idoreallytry

i am stoned MP am i reading this last post correctly?,,,or is it for Baker only lol,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
IDRT....sorry, that was my take on communication with Baker...don't mind him, he's not only drunk, he's Canadian! L O L

McSnap...Thanks brother...let's hope that the babies are as pretty or prettier than the parents! Cheers bro!

I

idoreallytry

so much indeed lol,,,peace MP
Baker you are cool even though you are Canadian lol,,,hell i would like to move there to be able to get medical growing but the wifey says it is to cold, sissy huh Baker?,,,bring the cold, less air conditioning needed in growroom,,,,peace

Latest posts

Latest posts