What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I'm another dude keen to watch the OG Kush progress man. I've just sprouted a few Bubba x OGK so I'm watching as many grows of kushage as possible! Got no experience of it, don't even get any to smoke in my local area, though I'm sure its about..

Looking good though, hope you get the Thrips under control!

I

idoreallytry

hey MP who wouldn't be excited about those crosses, they sound rediculous,,,
i am constantly rearranging and moving shit in my space around trying to make it better,,,seems like i am never going to be 100% satisfied lol, nothings to good for or girls lol,,,
i would love to get to smoke some of those
we took a hard lost last night Jesus Shuttlesworth went off for 51 awesome game to bad his foot was on the line on the one three,,,well game seven in Beantown Chicago goes down,,, Go Celts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to bad we dont have KGthis wold have been over already,,, hell with powe healthy they wold have already won,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey MCSNAP, welcome bro....Good luck w/ yer Bubba/OG, sounds like you'll have all the Kush you need soon enough! Thanks for the good luck w/ thrips! Spinosad spray was ordered yesterday!

Whattttup IDRT....I hear ya, never perfect in my garden, always tinkering...JESUS SHUTTLESWORTH- that's hilarious bro...our savior...Let's hope Orlando isn't such a hurdle, I think I got an irregular heartbeat after the Chitown series...PEACE bro, thanks for the stop-in...

2 of the OG's smell like Northern Lights dipped in Lemonade...serious funknasty. CDxBMs are taking their time...seem to be setting up to make longer thinner colas...hmmmmm time will telllllllll.
Peace
MP

I

idoreallytry

I love lemonade lol,,,you have so many nice strains you guys with all this bubba kush, chemd, diesel and all that are so lucky i need to get my hands on all that eventually,,,,i can't wait to see some pic updates bro,,,,peace

we got this bro Orlando no problem,,,my dude lost it when i called ray Jesus too a lot of people wouldn't get it lol,,,peace GO CELTS!!!!!!!!!!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rough one last night IDRT...Jesus better get his act together.

Just grabbed 2 packs from the Rezzzzy Release Party...KQ and SSH crossed to his ChemD dads...Couldn't help myself. =)

This is going to be a GOOD winter.
MP

I

idoreallytry

i know we need to at least make it to cleveland with KG we would be rolling,,,it sucks,,,peace bro

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rashard should be going for 30 every night. w/o KG, no one can guard him.
Dismal game, that and the B's. :mad: Game 1 & 3 polar opposites of game 2.
Gotta hope for a similar turn-around and hope Perk doesn't get get a suspension.

Nice shopping! :D:yes: Back to the trim...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got a few shots of the OGbx1 to show you sick bastards.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

They seem to like what I'm giving em....Thrips are GONE!!! Spinosad is the SHIT!....ChemDxBlueMoonshine is DRAGGING along, I'll have pics when they're worth taking. ECSD is about as big as I can get her in my space, she looks as happy as she ever has, which in turn, makes me happy =)

The GARDEN is gonna be ROCKING tonight when the Celtics rip apart the Magic....Hopefully no 12yr old Orlando fans get hurt lol....

PEACE
MP

I

idoreallytry

Did someone say Celtics ripping apart Orlando right on my man,,,we gonna roll tonight,,,everything is looking really healthy in your garden bro,,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DoM- Two words, THANKS DOM!

IDRT- Whattttttta game. Ridiculous. Thanks for the props.

Some shots? here ya go.
OG bx1
picture.php

ChemDxBlueMoonshine
picture.php

ECSD, she's gonna be HUGE this round.
picture.php

Pretty excited for this run. For me this is a good mix of Old and New flavors...Really glad things are going smooth now.
MP

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
Hey mp sup brotha glad to here thing have settled down a bit and everything is going smooth for you your plants are looking great brotha that og has got alot of frost on her she looks like she will be quite taste to peace brotha :respect::wave:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP! The OG bx1's look awesome bro. I think I have the F3's in a cabinet somewhere... lol. Just picked up the Chem x Bluemoonshine so very interested in how they turn out. Keep up the good work!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Big$- Yeah bro things are going WAY smoother...thanks...Almost time for you to be up to yer elbows in Sour eh?

Seismic- Whattttttup lets hope she is tasty, then she may just stick around for a while.

Phill- Hellyeah. Get to cracking those F3s. Hopefully these CDxBMs pan out, I still got 6 beans to find a keeper from, I only got 2 gals from 5 seeds this go. Good luck with yours bro, I'm sure that set-up of yers will do em some good.
Peace
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Abbie! I thought you were off smoking yerself silly. Good ta see you around bro. How does the Alpha compare to the old V3 you speak so fondly of?

I

idoreallytry

all is great my way and yours as well i see bro i missed the update the other day,,,those are the ogbx1 they are nice in post 196,,,,peace bro