What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I think if you can grow your plants with out seeds you will be fine Mega. It seems to be from the explosive out burst from that that you got the hernia. Seems you might have thrown something heavy. Just kidding. Glad you are on the mend.:cathug: I stole the cat when you were gone.

bobblehead

Veteran
I think if you can grow your plants with out seeds you will be fine Mega. It seems to be from the explosive out burst from that that you got the hernia. Seems you might have thrown something heavy. Just kidding. Glad you are on the mend.:cathug: I stole the cat when you were gone.

:biglaugh:

Brah, the hernia came from all the fat stacks of cash Mega has to lift from shipping bales around the country in planes trains and automobiles...

And give Mega back his cat. That's something the dea would do... Fuck with your pet... Lol

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
It was the cat or his seeded stash. Pay back for that football crack. Everyone knows the motor city kitties are the best. Go lion cubs.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
:biglaugh:

Brah, the hernia came from all the fat stacks of cash Mega has to lift from shipping bales around the country in planes trains and automobiles...

And give Mega back his cat. That's something the dea would do... Fuck with your pet... Lol

Well the lions called and said they were afraid that Megas cat would hurt the other players, so home he goes.

Yeh I know what it is like to throw around sacks of cash. Don't seem to get the hundreds like Mega. This is Michigan you know.

picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hahah you guys kill me literally......Well long story short I had another internal bleeding event but I caught it early (I'll spare you the details how I knew I was in trouble)..they went down my throat and put these little rubber bands around 6 Varisies(?) that were causing my internal bleeding, this is a problem we have been trying to solve since Nov 2010 so I'm glad we finally found out what is causing these erratic bleeds..I've been in the hospital since Wednesday and I might get out today or tomorrow, they did a cat- scan of my lower abdomen because of an associated liver issue, and THEN we had a scare when they saw 2 masses on my kidneys, a day of really feeling lousy and the injected some dye into me and did another more complete scan and it turned out to be nothing. yay!.....BUT....guess what??

They found that my hernia operation was not done correctly their is still muscle (stomach tendon?) still penetrating the wall...sigh....so I get to go back probably for ANOTHER surgery and 2 weeks of healing....I am scared to death I'm going to loose my job then my health care...then my house etc.....sorry for being such a downer.....Imhave not had coffee in 4 days and am having significant caffeine withdrawals so I know that's part of why I feel so bad.

G

greenmatter

keep your head up mega! try not to run down the "wrong rabbit hole" while you are bored off your ass, and laying in bed.

the glass is half full, and shit will be o.k. ! ...... believe it!!!

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
Hahah you guys kill me literally......Well long story short I had another internal bleeding event but I caught it early (I'll spare you the details how I knew I was in trouble)..they went down my throat and put these little rubber bands around 6 Varisies(?) that were causing my internal bleeding, this is a problem we have been trying to solve since Nov 2010 so I'm glad we finally found out what is causing these erratic bleeds..I've been in the hospital since Wednesday and I might get out today or tomorrow, they did a cat- scan of my lower abdomen because of an associated liver issue, and THEN we had a scare when they saw 2 masses on my kidneys, a day of really feeling lousy and the injected some dye into me and did another more complete scan and it turned out to be nothing. yay!.....BUT....guess what??

They found that my hernia operation was not done correctly their is still muscle (stomach tendon?) still penetrating the wall...sigh....so I get to go back probably for ANOTHER surgery and 2 weeks of healing....I am scared to death I'm going to loose my job then my health care...then my house etc.....sorry for being such a downer.....Imhave not had coffee in 4 days and am having significant caffeine withdrawals so I know that's part of why I feel so bad.

Had me a bit worried when I got the text about the CT scan, glad to hear it was nothing, but sucks about the repeat surgery.
If you lose your job due to your injury, your company would be subject to a law suit, not to mention a slam dunk award from the labor board. I need to talk to you when it is safe for you to do so...

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I think he was as of today, I have not heard otherwise unfortunately...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm HOME YAY!

I'm HOME YAY!

I want to thank you ALL for your kind words and prayers they really made me feel a lot better..I really mean that too.

I had a lot of close calls and scares in my life and this was one more so in brief here is where I am at;

1) The "botched" hernia operation was just a radiologist mis-reading a CAT scan and thinking he saw an "air pocket" in the hernia surgery area, at this point it seems to be healing fine, thank you lord.

2) The "mass" on my kidney is nothing, completely erroneous but had to live with the possibility of kidney cancer for 2 days NOT fun, thank you lord.

3) My internal bleeding issue that I caught early is healing fine...thank you lord.

4) The grow room is EXPLODING and I cannot believe the USD, they are FOOKING monsters OMG I got to get some pictures up I will try tonight...thank you lord!

5) My de-huey has mysteriously disappeared???? I have to talk to gro-bro but I cannot find it lol..help me LORD!

I am tired but SOOO glad to be home, I was not allowed to eat solid food for 5 days, I cold not shower OR shave (due to a clotting issue) for 5 days I looked like and old grizzly adams shopping on the way home. I am just quietly going to watch the 49nrs kick NY butt then see my g/f when she returns from a horse show tonight.

Take care my friends:thank you:

Grizz

Veteran
be carefull with the girl friend thing, dont want you bustin a stich. and as i see the score now its 7to7, dont count the g men out yet,

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
OK let's talk C99 now this is really a "head scratcher" SOME of it looks like shit to be honest real bad bag appeal but then some of it is all purple and looks AWESOME and ALL of it is the most stickiest of all the strains, it is just FROST covered I mean really sticky check it out;

OK here is the shit that looks like shit;

picture.php

and...
picture.php

and this,

picture.php
Way overfed.

I hope you didn't get rid of this gal... she'll most likely produce a whole lot more if given a lot less nutes. :D One of my favorite scrog strains as she gives you even buds at every site. :dance013:

Your vegging plants look awesome... your flowering stuff looks consistently overfed... healthy, and overfed. No dark green and you'll increase your yields significantly.:tiphat:

Love your room setups. :D

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have more seeds of that but I think I'm gunna pass on that strain for a while, I might run it outdoor but I am having MUCH better luck with the Hybrid diesels and a "new" special strain I am starting once I fully heal.

New pictures in a minutes...once the cat gets off my lap.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Update time

Update time

OK gang here is a quick update of the room;

The USD is just exploding, I am cautiously excited about the yield but as Bobble says; "don't count your chickens before they hatch!"..heheh anyway;

Ultimate Strawberry Diesel and Tangerine Haze- quality is pore because the lights were on.

picture.php

We went the a nylon rope trellis net that does not go all the way to the floor like the plastic one did, we both kept getting caught up in the plastic one and it was a total bitch!

picture.php

picture.php

And realize these USD STILL need as many as 4 more weeks to fill out OMG!

picture.php

Here is the new intake pipe we sealed it through the panda wall...

picture.php

And then it drops right above the lights (ok flame me for doing this) but it works SO much better, now I just have to run it less as it brings in much more air more effectively!

picture.php

Here is my new air pump, (4 lines) that run into 4 airstones in the bottom of the rez to circulate the nutes and add dissolved oxygen to the water.

picture.php

picture.php

Have a great week everybody..now I have to cry for my Niners!