What's new

Megayields VERT Paradise...c'mon in!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Get an old Volkswagen bus and paint "Canna Bus Delivery Service" on the side.
The hippies'll love it...

OMG that is IT....we might have a winner but I really don't think (for safety reasons) it is a good idea to shout "Weed abord, please rip me off!"...but that is so RIGHT ON....I laughed my ass off when I read this....I just KNEW you guy's would have some extremely clever idea's LMAO!!!.......:laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
OK here is the delivery vehicle we will use..VERY LOW PROFILE

OK here is the delivery vehicle we will use..VERY LOW PROFILE

LOL the "CannaBus";

picture.php

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
mmmm good mine are looking better EVERY day.......I have to do one more serious defoliation tomorrow. I was just down their it smells like Strawberries and Tangerines!

turbolaser4528

Veteran
OK guys hypothetical question...

IF you were going to start a MMJ Delivery service what would you name it?

I really don't want something like "Compassionate Care Delivery Svc" or " Hug a Tree lovey duvey delivery service" I think those types of names are bogus and really awful...just my two cents...but I live in this hippy tree hugging area and the "fake" compassion makes me want to throw up......I am having a mental block and have trying to think up a name for like 3-4 weeks, no luck....I think something like Chronic Care is a little extreme also but I also kinda like it, in a twisted kinda way.

Anyway just bounce some idea's off me I have a feeling you guys are much more clever than I am.

Dude, that is hilarious! Hug a tree delivery service hahah

Seems Delivery service is the way to go, cant rely on dispensaries anymore huh?

Wheels of fire" delivery service

Medical Cannabis Direct

At home chronic care lol

Connaseuir meds to go

Smoke weed everyday delivery service hahaha

Idk man, good luck to you, hollaaaa

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Turbo yeah I'm busy

Let's see;

1) the MMJ grow (both indoor and outdoor and we are going BIG this spring)

2) I have 3 related business's that are off-shoots of the main grow thingy, one specific one I am just trying to get going locally with another local guy. You MUST be vertically integrated to be successful.

3) Then I have my day job that takes me on the road for two weeks, I ONLY do that job for the health insurance...hell I make more in ONE day with the other work than I make in a week at my "normal" job...kinda sucks but the insurance is nice and it get's me out seeing a lot of the west....might even agree to take a load to Michigan this year if I can swing it BUT I'm going to wait until summer..heheh

Thanks Turbo!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bobble

Bobble

...ok earlier you said "just run bloom boosters" for the remaining part of my run and cut out all "N". I just checked my MaxiBloom and it is like 5% N?

It is 5-15-14 (the 5 being Nitrogen of course)

WTF? Do I need a new bloom nutrient and if so can you recommend one?

I'm a bit confused since MaxiBloom is a pretty benign bloom booster that I have been using for a long time?

:fsu::1help::whiteflag::confused:

EDIT - I just noticed GH's Liquid (or Dry) KoolBloom is a 0-10-10 should I look for a late bloom booster with ZERO N?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why Plant 'Clones' Aren't Identical

Why Plant 'Clones' Aren't Identical

ScienceDaily (Aug. 4, 2011) http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/08/110804212931.htm
-----------------------------------------------------------------

A new study of plants that are reproduced by 'cloning' has shown why cloned plants are not identical.
See Also:
Plants & Animals
Endangered Plants
Cloning
Botany
Earth & Climate
Grassland
Rainforests
Exotic Species
Reference
Transgenic plants
Plant cell
Somatic cell
Introduction to genetics

Scientists have known for some time that 'clonal' (regenerant) organisms are not always identical: their observable characteristics and traits can vary, and this variation can be passed on to the next generation. This is despite the fact that they are derived from genetically identical founder cells.

Now, a team from Oxford University, UK, and King Abdullah University of Science and Technology, Saudi Arabia, believe they have found out why this is the case in plants: the genomes of regenerant plants carry relatively high frequencies of new DNA sequence mutations that were not present in the genome of the donor plant.

The team report their findings in this week's Current Biology.
'Anyone who has ever taken a cutting from a parent plant and then grown a new plant from this tiny piece is actually harnessing the ability such organisms have to regenerate themselves,' said Professor Nicholas Harberd of Oxford University's Department of Plant Sciences, lead author of the paper. 'But sometimes regenerated plants are not identical, even if they come from the same parent. Our work reveals a cause of that visible variation.'

Using DNA sequencing techniques that can decode the complete genome of an organism in one go (so-called 'whole genome sequencing') the researchers analysed 'clones' of the small flowering plant 'thalecress' (Arabidopsis). They found that observable variations in regenerant plants are substantially due to high frequencies of mutations in the DNA sequence of these regenerants, mutations which are not contained in the genome of the parent plant.

'Where these new mutations actually come from is still a mystery,' said Professor Harberd. 'They may arise during the regeneration process itself or during the cell divisions in the donor plant that gave rise to the root cells from which the regenerant plants are created. We are planning further research to find out which of these two processes is responsible for these mutations. What we can say is that Nature has safely been employing what you might call a 'cloning' process in plants for millions of years, and that there must be good evolutionary reasons why these mutations are introduced.'

The new results suggest that variation in clones of plants may have different underlying causes from that of variation in clones of animals -- where it is believed that the effect of environmental factors on how animal genes are expressed is more important and no similar high frequencies of mutations have been observed.

Professor Harberd said: 'Whilst our results highlight that cloned plants and animals are very different they may give us insights into how both bacterial and cancer cells replicate themselves, and how mutations arise during these processes which, ultimately, have an impact on human health.'

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
...ok earlier you said "just run bloom boosters" for the remaining part of my run and cut out all "N". I just checked my MaxiBloom and it is like 5% N?

It is 5-15-14 (the 5 being Nitrogen of course)

WTF? Do I need a new bloom nutrient and if so can you recommend one?

I'm a bit confused since MaxiBloom is a pretty benign bloom booster that I have been using for a long time?

:fsu::1help::whiteflag::confused:

EDIT - I just noticed GH's Liquid (or Dry) KoolBloom is a 0-10-10 should I look for a late bloom booster with ZERO N?
Pick up some dry KoolBloom, it is cheap and has very high PK. You might look into switching to a 2 part base nutrient when you are done with the MaxiBloom. All I need to do is drop one of the two and I have removed N...

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Daddy got a new toy!

Daddy got a new toy!

I won't be posting too much for a while, cuz Daddy got a new TOY!

Oh yeah I now OWN WoT....Arminus...I'm gunning for you in my ferocious Panzer IV (btw just got an upgraded gun, lets just say I rape other tanks now).

Wahoo finally a decent gaming computer, this Nvidia GTX 560M RAWKS!

My precious;

picture.php

Few things give me pleasure like RAW POWER! ARGGGHHH I AM SPARTICUS!

picture.php