What's new

Megayields & Anti's Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobblehead

Veteran
Obviously they've hit some bumps in the road guys... They don't need anybody to say I told you so or knock them. Just send them some positive vibes, they need them.

G

greenmatter

i'm pretty sure Anti said there probably wouldn't be any pics before june when the thread started didn't he?

gurnt

I hope they remember that if you fall down a lot just do it froward and they will get somewhere a litte bang up, but you will be there

Z

Z-ro

If they are having issues, they should be man enough to come into their own thread and say so instead of leave it for dead because shit fell apart on them.

It wouldnt be such a thing if Mega wasnt going around posting in other peoples threads about how he was gonna set up 250 smart pots, then it was 20,000 sq ft greenys, then it was 3 x 30x100, then 1 x 30x100, now theyre 'having problems' ya see. Its like watching a 15 year old trying to fit in with he cool kids when all they need to do is calm down and be themselves.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Its like watching a 15 year old trying to fit in with he cool kids when all they need to do is calm down and be themselves.

So the reason that they haven't posted in almost a month now is because they care too much about what you think of them. :tiphat:

V

Veg N Out

If they are having issues, they should be man enough to come into their own thread and say so instead of leave it for dead because shit fell apart on them.

It wouldnt be such a thing if Mega wasnt going around posting in other peoples threads about how he was gonna set up 250 smart pots, then it was 20,000 sq ft greenys, then it was 3 x 30x100, then 1 x 30x100, now theyre 'having problems' ya see. Its like watching a 15 year old trying to fit in with he cool kids when all they need to do is calm down and be themselves.

Thats how I feel, no need to fake the funk!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
^^Well when it doesnt exist, its free! Otherwise, check out farmtek.com. Seriously though there hasnt been a relavent post in this thread for weeks, or at all for that matter, think its pretty safe to say its dead.

whats the big deal, not everyone works at the same pace, not every project runs equally smoothly. no need to take it personal, it will either work or it won't. chill out and relax, i'm sure they will update us when ready.

HellaFella420

Veteran
Actually Powdery Mildew comes from too dry an environment...fwiw

I don't want to say your crazy! but.......what?

Greenhouse is being built this week....be patient all....I've been waiting for 6 mos.

tsk, tsk.... Mines been built for over two weeks! ;)

The air will be traveling in a "straight line" from one end of the greenhouse to the other. The exhaust fan will be pulling the air through. It will pull about 30,000 CFM through the 3,000 sq. ft. greenhouse. I do not think circulation fans are going to be necessary.

In fact, I've never had a circulation fan in any of my grows. I rely on air exchange to "circulate" my air for me.

I highly disagree with this sentiment sir....

EMULATE commercial greenhouses, they HAVE circulation fans for a reason, even if they are growing hydroponic strawberries.

You MUST have electricity to run those 36" exhausts, don't overlook the ability to stir up your ambient environment.

PERSONALLY, I would HALF or even QUARTER my overall through put CFM in order to more properly circulate the contained environment!

Who's tunnel you using? Farmtek?

Remember we have a budget and and check writer that also comes into the equation here.....everything is not as easy as "get me 10 circulating fans" their is a process we have go through AND we have to explain in detail WHY we think we need to spend the money....it's kinda complicated in some ways.

That sucks.... You need people that aren't cheap fucks and instead of nickle and diming the situation, understand that what you need is what it takes to get the job done.

Because, it is as easy as, "get me 10 circulating fans." True backers or "bankrollers" are in it for the money, and should be responding, "you sure 10 is enough? Mebbe we should get 15 to be safe!"

The sides can be rolled all the way up. The fans/mister will be on a humidistat.

I saw someone fall prey to this just last year, "the sides roll up, we'll get GREAT ventilation"

Imagine sucking air through a straw, go and cut a bunch of slits or holes down the side of the straw, how much air do you think you are sucking out that came in the other end, and how much of it is being sucked through the slits, and therefor not refreshing the stale air at the opposite end. Air is like water and will take the path of least resistance, with the sides rolled up i bet there wont be much air movement more then 30 or so feet down that 100' tunnel...

We will be monitoring conditions closely with fungicide at the ready. I'm actually going to be hitting them with a dose of fungicidal bennies right before they go into the 100 gal bags and follow it up again in flower.

I'm worried about your conceptual approach here, instead of "watching closely with fungicide at hand" you should be "intelligently stratigizing on ways to prevent the need to EVEN NEED TO USE any fungicides! Not any hippy "don't use chemicals" bullshit. But if a fungicide is ever even NEEDED, the damage has been done and the plants have already suffered in turn.....

D

DHF

Living vicariously through other folks threads can lead to unrealistic expectations on the internet and especially weedsites IME......

True character shines through when time goes by and folks want their "fix" , only to get pissed and rant with wanton bullshit about the way THEY want the thread to run , when in fact......

Most new ventures fail miserably , and in no way am I referring to this setup , but rather EVERY setup that`s different with a learning curve....

I wish ya`ll nothing but growth and prosperity......All these other assholes can fuck for it and go critique someone else`s setiup if they need their updates that bad.....

Veg....Step off and gain some composure........You ain`t God cuz you can grow a pot plant I assure you , and tryin to shove your shit down everyone`s throat shows your lack of maturity in doing so.....

All things in time as Gaius said earler.......This mentality of where`s the shit at and why ain`t you entertaining my stoner ass like they`re obligated to do so , is at best less than what`s needed in this thread.......

Takes time to develop ANY setup....especially in a big way......Here`s hopin for greener pastures and better things to come......

Veg.....Stay in your thread where everyone can kiss your ass , cuz......Lookin down on folks that you THINK are less than you makes you feel good........I understand the syndrome....and.....

I`m not impressed......

This is suppoised to be a learning community to share knowledge and experience with younger growers FROM older experienced heads........

How much knowledge and praise are you spreadin around dewd.......no offense.....but........

You nauseate me......and all the other haters can get in line , cuz ya`ll not readin the posts explaining about the delays but still fuckin with the thread just shows stoner short term memory loss and lack of intelligence .....IOW.....

Try ta walk in someone else`s shoes before passing judgement....period.....

Peace....DHF......:ying:........

Last edited:
I

iamoregone

on a side note veg, your punk ass sent me a message telling me not to post up in "your" thread, which is actually a public thread in tom hills forum, not yours. that I need to get some experience first!!! post up the sweet message I sent you back bro! anyways so now youre posting that weak ass strugg betsy shit???? that's what you got dude? sorry to go public in your thread anti, but this asshat needs a spankin :moon:

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
on a side note veg, your punk ass sent me a message telling me not to post up in "your" thread, which is actually a public thread in tom hills forum, not yours. that I need to get some experience first!!! post up the sweet message I sent you back bro! anyways so now youre posting that weak ass strugg betsy shit???? that's what you got dude? sorry to go public in your thread anti, but this asshat needs a spankin :moon:

While some of his posts are good, I sense the troll is strong with this one (veg). The posts about defoliation screams troll...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts