What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Megayields & Anti's Excellent Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

B Dubs

cool shit Mega , glad you found somewhere to work this summer. Sounds like its a good distance from the 831. good luck!

V

Veg N Out

Made it to 9 pages with no pics...yall done yet? I would love to see how things are going! Best of luck.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Why not just dig big ass holes in the ground? That'll keep your root temps lower.
I got 981g from one CPK last year in a 3x3 hole.

Z

Z-ro

^^Well when it doesnt exist, its free! Otherwise, check out farmtek.com. Seriously though there hasnt been a relavent post in this thread for weeks, or at all for that matter, think its pretty safe to say its dead.

V

Veg N Out

^^Well when it doesnt exist, its free! Otherwise, check out farmtek.com. Seriously though there hasnt been a relavent post in this thread for weeks, or at all for that matter, think its pretty safe to say its dead.

Dont you know, they got the new invisihouse greenhouse!

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Thread aint dead. :comfort:Weve been warned.

Anybody who wants to complain that there are no greenhouse pictures should probably just ignore this thread for the next month or so.

:comfort:

I doubt we will put the plants into the greenhouse until June unless we can get the light dep/light sup up in time.

Not that some greenhouse pics wouldnt cheer me up right now.:biggrin:

Devoted1

Hey Anti and Megayield! I've got a few questions on how to use the fog machine properly (how does it cool the entire GH from the front, the middle, and the end of the GH?

also, which model GH do you guys have? I wanna get the same one. Thanks guys.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
I think they are pretty busy working. Probably seeming alot like a JOB by now...

Status
Not open for further replies.