What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenlife1

Hi All,
Just got some new seeds form Med_man. Going to try to do a descriptive grow log.
I got WSCD, MMMK, PPK, and SSBX2. I will only be running one strain per round. So i have to figure out what one to run first.
I see a lot of people running the Silver Skunk, so i am kinda leaning away from that one for now. Any suggestions appreciated.

dd53d4a4-a5fd-4a08-ac60-2557acf9888d_zps04e44e2d.jpg

dreaded

Good luck on your grow... I found a PPK that is going nowhere...anytime soon...green pheno..

Greenlife1

Thanks Dreaded. Always exciting starting new gear.
I should probably give a little back round on how i will be growing them.
My room is 9'3" x 16' but only lighting 9'3''x 12' with 6-600's. need room for dehumy, water drums, an movement lol.I am in the process of making it a sealed room.
Running everything in 10 gallon pots with M3 soil. I will veg these 60-70 days.
Veg is under a combo of T5's and 400_ 7500k MH.
I will have a couple of my own clones in with them to fill the space.

Greenlife1

Wanted to update an say i am amazed so far at how fast these little guys are popping!
Put seeds in shot glass yesterday a little after 1 PM, and this morning when i got the kids up i figured i would check them an tap the seeds down(floating). when i looked more than half already had little tails poking out.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey greenlife

thanks for taking the time to share with us. i am glad you chose the ppk becuase for how much fan fare she gets i rarely actually see pics of them :)

tagged!

med-man

Greenlife1

Time for a little update. Finally starting to make there move.
They will be going into 1 gallons here in the next couple days.
Ended up with 8 good seedlings.

5-28-14005_zpse3b89eea.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pet flora

lil piggies :)

med-man

Greenlife1

Hi all,

Been a bit. Super busy with my kids, veggie garden an building chicken coop being the stay at home dad:biggrin:

Here is a little update there all doing great. In 1 gallons atm. I topped the 4 tallest. there growing under a 4 bulb T5 right now.
In no rush for them to get big to quick as i have a whole room full
of other stuff that :biggrin:is just getting flipped to 12/12 today.

a43a8996-d155-4b92-9881-45efad00cdc6_zpsf09216ef.jpg
june19001_zpsad83d834.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey greenlife

thanks for taking the time, i know what its like to get busy

it looks like you have 6-7 bcpk phenos, and thats a good thing!

looking forward to seeing more

med-man

Canadabinol

They look like the 4 PPK's I have right now, mine are a bit ahead of yours and in #2 Softpots almost ready for 5 gallon buckets. I found these to be shorter plants that have a harder time bushing out due to the huge thick leaves blocking all of the nodes underneath. I'm very eager to see how they come out, I got lucky with these PPK, i only popped 4 seeds and got 4 females. Also popped 4 Maple Ridge Master Kush and got 1 Female, 2 Lady Bug Bubba's and they havn't sexed yet, on the bubbas I was EXTREMELY happy to find a very sharp putrid burnt rubber smell upon slight handling/rubbing of the stalk. I also am just about to take down my second run of WCSD, I liked it so much when I ran a whole pack I decided to do a full run with 3 of the phenos that I got. You will not be disappointed with the WCSD, It yields really well, EXTREMELY Frosted, Extreme stink though I found the diesely smell be more associated with the vegetive stage of the plants life because it truly does smell like gas and it is very sour, mine cured out extremely stinky but its not of diesel but it is DEFINITELY Sour, it tastes exactly how it smells and has a very nice sweet taste. It is definitely a winner in all senses of the word. It was enough to make me order 4 more packs of seeds right away. Seems like we have both chosen quite a few of the same strains, i'll pull up a chair for this one as I'd like to compare results.

Greenlife1

Thanks MM. i just topped the tallest 4, an will the others as soon as they are similar height.
trying to get em pretty bushed out before they go to flower.

Thanks for the insight Canadabinol. I will be starting the WSCD once these are close to going into flower....so it will be a while. I have about 65 days more of veg to go.
They will end up in 10 gallons to finish with. should be some pretty good size ladies!

Canadabinol

my 4 PPK and 1 MRMK are going on week 2 of bloom in 5 gallon buckets. A couple of the PPK phenos ended up with fan leaves the size of a basketball.... HUMUNGOUS. Not much stretch or side branching but hey, thats alright, I'm sure the meds will come out great. I am so stoked for the Master Kush, It bushed out excellently and has some nice legs, it skyrocketed a few inches in the 48 hours of darkness that I always put my plants through right before I flip to 12/12. It really helps kickstart the flowering phase, I am a firm beleiver that it fast tracks the flowering horomones and kicks the plant into high gear alot quicker than just flipping the lights and waiting a week or two for budding to really commence. Would love to see pictures of your PPK's and to hear your male to female ratios. Best of luck with your grow cabrone.

Greenlife1

Yeah they are rolling along...in 2 gallons right now. Still have them veggin. Took cuts (4) of each. They just rooted, so i transplanted into solo cups yesterday. I still have no idea male or females yet. after about 5 days or so i will flower one of each cut to see whos who.
My flower room is packed full atm. they will all be finished up around the 25th of august or so. Meaning the 8 ones in the 2 gallons will be bushy monsters!!
Once those are about ready to go into flower i will pop the masterkush, and wcsd!

I get some pics up later today or tomoorow of how things are rolling.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey greenlife

cool dude.

cant wait to see any plant shots from either of yas

med-man

Greenlife1

Alright..I had time to shoot some pics over the last week. So the first ones are from 7-25 while they were getting ready to go into 2 gallons, an a couple are from yesterday in the 2 gallons.
ppk7-29001_zps4ebefe7b.jpg

ppk7-29009_zps24a6a6a9.jpg
ppk7-29008_zps562109f1.jpg
ppk7-29002_zpsfb97ef2b.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts