What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Greenlife1

Here is a pic of what one of the cuts look like. I have 4 of each. So total of 32. I am going to place one of each cut into the flower room to sex em!

An here is a shot of the flower room. over grown atm. this shot was from 7-25. 34 days in from flip. so looking at gettin the ppk in there by Sept 1st.

ppk7-29011_zps1231dc6f.jpg

ppk7-29003_zps85a18e2e.jpg

Greenlife1

Alright. Starting to see what everything is!!
#1 is a male, #5 is a Female. The others should be showing any day now.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey greenlife

awesome. nothing like a good ole salad grow to keep up the variety

med-man

Greenlife1

Well moving along here real good now.
all have shown except 2,6,7.
1,8 are males
3,4,5 are females!!
Flower room is getting close to being done. Here is a pic from the other day. Day 49. Looks like lots of trimming ahead. the hardest part!

8-12004_zpscc9d2072.jpg

Greenlife1

Have em all figured out. 1,8 are the males.. 7 still hasn't shown, but looks to be a female.
so 6 females to males. pretty prefect. Have most of the cuts going into 2 gallons today.
so should have about 18 total i can put into flower in a couple weeks...Finally!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im subbed....sorry Im so late to the party Greenlife.
I guess Ive been so busy with harvest.
Love the wax seal on the pack of seeds. Official.
Plants look healthy and are lovin life..... :tiphat:

Greenlife1

Thanks overgrow.
Starting to trim an get that room ready for the PPK!
Cant wait.

Hey brown trout. Not 100% sure. Came from my buddy out in montana. reminds me of graddy daddy purp in a way. I'll put up a better shot here when i get ready to trim her.

Greenlife1

Here is a pic of that purple 4.5-5 weeks in.
Its cool that it turns purple right out of the box, and only the buds not the leaves.

10df07db-e89a-40cf-8df1-ffd4dd784577_zpsf77914af.jpg

Greenlife1

Half way through trimming! Seems like it never ends.
Thanks Medman. Have had this plant for about 5yrs now. Time to get rid of her.
Was thinking of crossing your ppk to her. Should make some interesting plants.

I'll get some pics up of all the little ones getting ready to go into the big pots...as soon as trimming is done! An the male i kept.

Medman wondering if there is any particular traits i should be looking for in these girls.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey greenlife

what you are looking for is very sibject to you and your needs

my broken record advice is grow them all out, selsct a production mother. who knows, maybe what i like you wont?

med-man

Greenlife1

Yeah i hear you on that medman.
looking like i will have 2 of each of the females going in.
I will keep one of each in veg so once i decide on what to keep ill be good.

Greenlife1

Hi all,
Been some time. Finally got The new ac unit all hooked up, an rest of the room finished.
Had to cut more clone of the ones i had since they got way to big to put in my room.
They are now in there 10 gallons, an on day 4 of flower.
I have 6 different PPK. They are labeled #2-#7. 1, an 8 were males. I kept #8.

I will get a couple pics up here soon. So excited to finally have this rolling!

Greenlife1

These last couple are of the flower room.
I have a total of 12 PPK in there. would have had 20 like i wanted, but since i had to re cut more clones i wanted everything as uniform as possible, an that wasnt going to happen. So I filled the space wit a couple others I had going. 3 Destroyers, 1 Choc Chunk, 2 purple widow, and 2 Pineapple Kush.

10-25003_zps26c99a75.jpg
10-25005_zps453b6d8f.jpg
10-25006_zpsd56fbd04.jpg