What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

jaype

Hey there Med Man let me start off by telling you how much I enjoy watching you and how much I appreciate all your hard work you put into all that you do.
I was wanting to know where I could find out more about your Med Man Growing medium? I need to get some growing medium for my indoor garden so I can get it started back up and hope to get some of your medium(I have been using Sunshine Mix)

I wish I was growing some of your fine ass strains but wont be able to for awhile. Its hard for me to buy things for myself when I have 3 kids and a Wife who deserve things more than I do. But anyway maybe one day I may get lucky enough to grow something of yours.

Keep up the hard work bro I appreciate all that you do.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi jaype

thanks man. forums have taught me good intentions are NEVER seen usaually lol

so thanks, it means a lot to me to hear positivity.

i use 45% promix or sunshine mix, 45% high quality coco coir and 10 % granulated rockwoll, satuarte or unsaturate either or.

this mix is not premade, but who knows what the future has in store?

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Med-man is a 1 of a kind dude! There needs to more breeders in the world like him. He is very generous and thoughtful in everything he does. I must say he puts a lot of knowledge and tips out there that a lot of people let alone breeders would even tell you. I also like the fact that med-man looks to help people grow and shows techniques that maybe they would of never known because they aren't on a forum or whatever the case may be. Plus I like he is a ganja connasuer to the extreme with his own nutes show peeps how to design tables has great genetics and charges half the price that other breeders charge and what I have seen from meds gear and pics I am sure alot of shit he puts out is better than most high end breeders. Plus MEDMANS stacker is unreal what it makes plants do. So props to you medman and what you do for people can't say a lot of other breeders would take the time that you do to show peeps tips and tricks like you do and still charge less than 50 bucks for a pack of gems. Hats off to you medman. Peace mike

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi mike

thanks again man

it really does mean a lot to me. i dont want to be cynical, but the bigger med-man brand grows, the less support i have been getting even from long time best friends, acting more like internet trolls lately. doing this is not easy, and it never helps when other people are always trying to bring you down

i can go a month on one solid compliment :) thanks dude

med-man

Mikenite69

Veteran
Hey med-man its not a problem you deserve congrats and not all the B.S that people give you on these forums. I mean every contest I see people throwing your name is always there to help out with rewards or gifts. So if someone can't see the passion that you have and the genorosity its crazy! A lot of people on here act like they are better than everone else I mean you could act the same way and not show anyone anything and go and charge people 100.00 for a pack of seeds and just act like you don't care about what your doing and its just a money game for you just like a lot of these fly by breeders that are here today and gone tomorrow but you clearly don't and that's why I got mad respect for you. I haven't got to buy more med-man packs to put into my garden yet but I will soon once all the spotlight is off of the bay or maybe I'll grab them from another spot. Because of your passion I know atleast I know my money wouldn't go to waste on some junk pack of seeds from another breeder to get subpar shit and like I have said before pictures I have seen and vids that you have shown shows me that your gear has gems to be found plus a lot of the peopl that have grown your seeds rave about them and I think that alone has shut a lot of your haters up from your one thread when you announced you were gonna start selling at the bay and my RKS#2 plants look like they are gonna yield way better than anything else that I am growing right now and they smell fantastic! So soon as I can I am gonna get some packs of your gear for sure would love to have a line up in my garden. Peace mike

bayarea925

Just buy them from his site. His brands are offered there. He always sends a freebie pack an most times it's 13 seeds free not 5.