What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
Hey this is just a shout out to my new buddy med man...

He and I have some history on here(we have had some words) but today i actually met the man himself. And i have to say i am very impressed with his genetics and he is someone who stands by his product

Not only that I have changed my opinion of you med man...and now

we are stoner brothers forever

thanks again for all your wonderful gifts today

All the best med man and i hope we can have some more discussions

peace
Chefboy

testoftime

Which one was med-man, I was by the booth, smelled some samples of master kush and rockstar kush but don't think I saw him.

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey chefboy

lol haha i will be honest i was blown away when i met you lol i painted a whole nother picture

i think you couldnt have said it any better. i confused your passion for ignorance and love of the game for arrogance on IC. the fact i got to meet your folks too was awesome!

looking forward to hanging out more once i move :)

med-man

Very cool example of how civil we actually are when we replace a computer monitor with actual dialogue between two good hearted passionate stoners.

Nice.