What's new

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was given some seeds back in January and been in the bloom room for about 5-6 days.

1 seed cracked but I think it was to wet and never did anything.
3 were male and tossed
8 were females

Once I harvest some other plants and there is more room to move around and take better pictures i'll get one up of each female and marked so it can be tracked through the grow for comparison.
IMAG1791.jpg
IMAG1792.jpg
IMAG1798.jpg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey s a h

thanks for sharing :)

cant wait to see what you get

med-man

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Everything moving along fine not to much stretch yet but some the Dual Arc lamps are helping.

Gave them some of AN's Bud Blood powder yesterday.
10150717_434218706723477_81710075992830761_n.jpg
10251957_434218640056817_2969854437422503554_n.jpg
1549501_434218590056822_285233165446847363_n.jpg
10174806_434218663390148_9191029628709770611_n.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey s_a_h

cool. what day are they in? they look awesome.

i notice that vs a lot of vigorus plants that she will stretch for 6 weeks or more gradually, vs a massive jump for 2-3 weeks respectfully.

med-man

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are about day 11 since the flip.

I need to stake them here in the next couple of days they are getting a little floppy around now when moving them to water.

pankynugga

How are these coming along S_a_H? I grew out 5 Headands and the ones i found to be true keepers were the indica phenos.... one i kept has a killer Lemon/Candy smell and taste.... and very light green.... the stretchy pheno i had that looked like yours above had a really good Lemon/Lime smell.... just the yld was shameful lol

Rolldaddy

This headband is sick strain. Would like to see the later pcs of that run if possible.

@ pankynugga

What kind of setup did you run her in when that you didn't like yield?

Edit: medium, plants per light, ect.

Peace

Last edited:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey pankynugga,

bang on homie, those are the 2 main phenos. she is a f4 now so, very stable

@ rolldady - no doubt!

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey 604

most stress will hermie most seeded plants

i have tested the hb lots for variables. now if we were talking silver skunk i would totally support your findings

should be big buds here soon

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How are these coming along S_a_H? I grew out 5 Headands and the ones i found to be true keepers were the indica phenos.... one i kept has a killer Lemon/Candy smell and taste.... and very light green.... the stretchy pheno i had that looked like yours above had a really good Lemon/Lime smell.... just the yld was shameful lol

hi panky

you must have nute stressed them or something? they only need like 1.0ec all the way

this strain is by far one of my top commercial producers, in hydro, sog and trees/gh

med-man

Tron man

:) nice

pankynugga

Sorry I missed Rolldaddy question , I had these in straight coco in 3 gallon aura smart pots under 600 watt Ushio bulb, if u look into the thread where Med Man was giving tix away to a pic contest u will see the purple Headband pic that i posted and was stellar but didn't yield to well. I always use Fox Farm Tiger Bloom/ Big Bloom with Alaskan 0-10-10 .... I have no complaints at all with Head Band, it actually was one the better packs of beans I bought this pass year and now plan on getting all MM gear to try out......

Hey Med Man, u may be correct because I blast my girls with nutes lol. But the Headband was grown really well and I found a baddass keeper and still have 7 seeds left :woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts