What's new

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont think it is hearsay, it is well documented sam and roadkill skunk relations. He always said he liked the fruity smells of the sk1 then the roadkill......

thanks for verifying

i was raised on roadkill. too many growers in cities got busted, and then she was exiled into obscurity.

med-man

asskicker

Well guys I for one did think his pain killer had a strong effect.... Similar to bubba is my personl opinion.... Strong, relaxing high.... Just flavors were not on point and only the tops really had that tip shelf appeal, the lowers looked kinda commercial status.... Not
as flavorful as bub

Customers loved it though, but it was never one of them things they always ask for line katsu bub, og kush, grape kush, chem sis etc

I also didn't grow any seeds this was a friend's keeper.... But that's the only honest review I've got

Also thought it yielded like a champ 2+ fsho

Try a pack or two and find a keeper of your own personal liking, you won't be disappointed.

asskicker

Medman...you have some seriously thick skin!
Speaking of your skin...i wonder how a couple people in this thread like the taste?

Maybe not thick skinned at all, just a humble & kind hearted dude at one with the grow. Crazy remarks just bounce off this man.

asskicker

I dont think it is hearsay, it is well documented sam and roadkill skunk relations. He always said he liked the fruity smells of the sk1 then the roadkill......

Don't believe everything you read, don't you know people tell lies? Maybe if you bow down and pray to skunkman, the truth will come to you.

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
purple head-band kush

purple head-band kush

purple-kush x mm head-band

she smells exactly like the pk. just turns 100% purple.

tested @ 23% thc in toronto at the lab. 4 tests ran.

i sprouted 13 beans to find her. all the other ones were fire too. just this one stood out.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 17
  • PIC_0353.jpg
    PIC_0353.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 12
  • PIC_0354.jpg
    PIC_0354.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 17

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the smell is all pk.

rich, deep skunk, charas, incense, coffee, grapes, earth, kush. really mouth watering the pk smell is. thats why people really love her.

the headband male is great becuase he has low to no odor. and never effects the clone onlies hes used to outcross with.

this was just a test run, overnuted too, which does effect resin production. imvho.

med-man

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had what was supposed to be skunk back in 86. Nugs were kinda light green with orange or light colored pistils. Piney would be more how it smelled to me.

Buzz was balanced and very mellow and serene. Course I only had 1 toke so... Cares float away kinda buzz.

I just did a Skunk grow from Seedsman which sourced the seeds from Sam. Or so I read. Buzz reminds me of that long ago high pretty good.

How does your Cali Skunk high compare to what I described? Or the elusive rks you had back when? More kick ass?

I take it from your posts that you strive for a concussed kind of effect from your plants? Not really what I am looking for but what bashes one may mellow out another?

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
skunk high is a very nice even effect of body and head. more positive then paranoid. easy to grow, but doesnt like nutes like most old skunks i have ran and still run.

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just want to say there are 3 things that seperate me from my peers respectfully,

1 - germ rates and vigor

2 - customer service

3 - pricing / quality

these 3 things were always most important to me as a noob to master. they are universal and apply to everyone.

i understand that it seems like most people on here dont really care about these things, but in the long run they matter more then anything, and smoking good is far superior to smoking bunk...

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just sent big clarence a wack of freebees and testers

some freebees will go to anyone who spends more then 100 bucks at the bay/boo

and other freebees will be for those who buy 100 bucks or more on med-man brand.

clarence will make the final call. but this is what i have requested

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
vag puncher gave me the beans.

i have been selecting my favorite pheno, the 50/50's and making beans. they were very unstable the first batch i ran. and 75% very nute sensitive. i liked the ones i chose. most resin and aroma

i am at the point where there is 75% like and 25% runts. f-4

med-man

soopy

Veteran
What did Vagpuncher use to initially outcross the Wifi to to create the F1 gen?

WhiteFire has always been a fem cross....

Latest posts

Latest posts