What's new

Is OGK still the most sought after cut(s) on the boards? ?

Heavy

I know everyone has their own "holy grail" but it seems there has been a lot of hype surrounding the OGK family of cuts these past few years. I've been out of the game for a couple years now and was wondering if anything else has dethroned OGK as the most sought after cut(s)?????

B

bench warmer

The spotlight seems to have moved to GS Cookies for now. I know I want a cut. :D

There's currently a number of elite OG Kushes these days & the legit ones are reportedly related to East Coast Sour Diesel & Chemdawg lines if I'm understanding things even remotely correct.

Adrift

Veteran
all about the banner IMO... ogk crossed with strawberry diesel, pure flavor with a high that kicks ass!!!!

not saying i dont want the gs cookies tho!!! haha

Green Supreme

Veteran
Just a matter of time before the consumer gets bored with the Kush crazy. I look forward to seeing what is next. Consumers are bag appeal folk, so no good herbs need apply lol. Peace GS

Z

Z-ro

GSC is hype from the bay area only, very few outside the city have even heard of it let alone seen/smoked it. OGK reigns supreme, has been for years, will be for more years to come.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
do folks consider still blue dream and green crack elites? are they still popular?

Green Supreme

Veteran
I still believe most folks have not even seen the real Cecil Cusk aka Green Crack. The one up here is from wannabeans. Not even really related. Peace GS

Z

Z-ro

BD and GC = most commercial cuts going in CA, mostly outdoors now days... Lots of smokers like them but their name has still been dragged through the mud and most growers or brokers wont touch em.

I

Iron_Lion

Everybody has or has had OG these days.

90% of hybrids for sale are OG x something, it's like the new skunk. I realize it's awesomeness but come on, lets have a little diversity. It makes seed buying unfun when everything is the same.

And let me tell you something about OG, if you cross OG to something chances are what you produce is going to be very much like OG. It is hard to breed away from the stink and viney-ness of the OG.

I just finished testing one of my crosses OG/Hz x SD IBL and what do you know, the offspring could almost be a dead ringer for the OG I used in my first cross. I noticed the same thing with a few of my other OG crosses as well and crosses I've seen around the interwebs.

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran

90% of hybrids for sale are OG x something, it's like the new skunk. I realize it's awesomeness but come on, lets have a little diversity. It makes seed buying unfun when everything is the same.

And let me tell you something about OG, if you cross OG to something chances are what you produce is going to be very much like OG. It is hard to breed away from the stink and viney-ness of the OG.

I just finished testing one of my crosses OG/Hz x SD IBL and what do you know, the offspring could almost be a dead ringer for the OG I used in my first cross. I noticed the same thing with a few of my other OG crosses as well and crosses I've seen around the interwebs.

And there you have it.
DeadRinger OG is the new must have!:joint::biggrin:

C

Capital G

Ok all this girl scout talk has suckered me in! Who, what, when, where??? Lls

AWAKE

I can't believe true Ohaze or A5 aren't more sought after.

Kush is good, haze is better.

Peace

stihgnobevoli

Veteran

this^^^
i got 2 "kush" bagseeds from one of my friends i grew em out one died other was male, i used the male to pollinate one of my misha's and then i grew out a couple of those seeds.
one male and one female, i killed the male, the female was just like kush, totally ruined everything else the misha had all the taste was kush, the high was still mostly there but the taste was bland and the high had a tone of fogginess to it. spent half an hour walking in circles cuz i couldn't remember why i got up and what i was looking for.

kush craze is ridiculous how do you even know whats what, it all tastes and smells virtually identical once you add kush to it.