What's new

MB Ferts

UNREGISTRD

Do you know something about that product?

MB Stretch Stopper

This is actually a growth inhibitor.

MB Stretch Stopper is to be used 1 time@ 3ml/Liter.

ITs basically his version of PHOSPHOLOAD..

Its kind of odd though to think you want to use the hormone boost all the way through after you just used the stretch stopper...Im not sure that theres any NPK value in the hormone boost but it def promotes stretch so not sure why he says to keep using it after the STRETCHSTOPPER..

glow

Do you know something about that product?

MB Stretch Stopper

This is actually a growth inhibitor.

Is a Safer alternative to Bushmaster, Phosphoload, and Flower Dragon. Due to its main Ingredient: Chlormequat Chloride.

NO Paclobutrazol (PBZ), or Daminozide

Chlormequat Chloride is the same ingredient used in wheat/cereal production, and that’s obviously FDA approved for human consumption. The trick is not to use it as a drench, but rather as a foliar spray, and MOST IMPOTANTLY use it earlier on in the flower period to allow the systemic effects of spraying Chlormequat Chloride on your plants to wear off as much as possible before harvesting them, and consuming them.

Usage: The trick to using this product is to FOLIAR FEED only! NO DRENCHES OR DRIP FEEDINGS ETC...

MB Stretch Stopper is to be used 1 time@ 3ml/Liter.

It's a synthetic PGR (subclass growth retardant) and is not registered for use on consumable crops. You're quoting information from a greed driven chemtard who is selling human immune toxins to med growers with claims of them being safe alternatives to PBZ and Alar. This is very misleading. It is not a "safe" alternative at all.. Thread on it here

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=295119

UNREGISTRD

Good info man..we mix our own nutes and reading that thread def does clear up some info on the guy behind MBFERTS...

That's pretty funny mate - given I supplied the original formula which contains auxins (NAA and IBA) which is about the last hormone you want to be adding during stretch. Could give you a lesson in auxins role in promoting apical dominance but it would likely be pointless. So much shilling on this thread that it seems pointless discussing research and science - this kid is as bad as AN where suspect marketing is concerned (e.g. flogging chemical PGRs that are shown to be immune toxins as Medical Botanics ---- jesus)

BTW - NAA definitely shouldn't be used in bloom. The shit is toxic and is probably harming the end user. They banned certain NAA containing products in Europe (e.g. Superthrive) because they contain NAA.

Im down for a lesson is auxins.. as i said we mix our own nutes and have solely stuck to NPK analysis but have slowly ventured into hormones and other supplements.. We try to keep the res as clean an sterile as possible...We revise the fomualtion as we see fit and have had great results so far but hearing what you say about His Hormone boost makes me want to throw it down the toilet!!
We been using B-vitamins from K4less as well and think we may just stick to those....
When will your site be live? send us some nutes...

Last edited:

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Can confirm....

The stretch stopper works great. Used at 1/2 strength. Sprayed plants, they grew 6 more inches then STOPPED! Quality DID NOT go down in any way...

The Vitamin/hormone combo definitely made a ton more growing nodes. The control room is doing WAY better then the non control room that DID NOT use the hormone combo...

The late bloom booster is tits! Works hella good! Worked almost immediately, no adverse side affects at all. Have to shake the shit our of the bottle to make sure everything is mixed....

Overall in really pleased and will continue to use these products. They WORK. They are CHEAP. The HYPE is REAL....

Now to try their dry base nutrients....

turbo14

Veteran
Can confirm....

The stretch stopper works great. Used at 1/2 strength. Sprayed plants, they grew 6 more inches then STOPPED! Quality DID NOT go down in any way...

The Vitamin/hormone combo definitely made a ton more growing nodes. The control room is doing WAY better then the non control room that DID NOT use the hormone combo...

The late bloom booster is tits! Works hella good! Worked almost immediately, no adverse side affects at all. Have to shake the shit our of the bottle to make sure everything is mixed....

Overall in really pleased and will continue to use these products. They WORK. They are CHEAP. The HYPE is REAL....

Now to try their dry base nutrients....

I've bee running the Vitamin Hormone for almost a year in all of my rooms. It is worth every penny.

turbo

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i've been using the vitamin/hormone boost & the stretch stopper when needed . but this round i'm trying the early PK boost & the late boost too . any recomondations on dosage Krunch ??? been starting the early with 7ml per gallon as they recomend .

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
i've been using the vitamin/hormone boost & the stretch stopper when needed . but this round i'm trying the early PK boost & the late boost too . any recomondations on dosage Krunch ??? been starting the early with 7ml per gallon as they recomend .

Been using 1/2 strength...

Applesauce

Anyone foliar feeding the mb vitamin supplement? If so, what ppm are you using? Root drench is 7.5ml/gallon. I am using sterile hydro and assume there is an organic element here with the fulvic addition, hence the foliar approach. Also, anyone more versed able to comment on the benefits of foliar vs root using the ingredients found in this vitamin supplement.

gmanwho

Veteran
so some time ago i ordered mbferts Gibberellic 90% acid powder. want to make some workable solution to do some reversing. went back to mbferts an the mixxing/dilution instructions where taking down, an they do not sell it anymore... emailed them twice asking for instruction pdf or basic verbal instructions an they replied that the epa made them stop selling it. so i was like ok, i dont wanna buy it, wheres the mixing instructions. no response....

so anyone remember how to make the powder soluble to use as a spray?

so far for normal use ive seen a ratio of 1gram to 100liters, usage at that ratio did state. looking to make some females spit male flowers.

would dilution be similar to the tricantonol instructions?

bsafe

mrrangz

so some time ago i ordered mbferts Gibberellic 90% acid powder. want to make some workable solution to do some reversing. went back to mbferts an the mixxing/dilution instructions where taking down, an they do not sell it anymore... emailed them twice asking for instruction pdf or basic verbal instructions an they replied that the epa made them stop selling it. so i was like ok, i dont wanna buy it, wheres the mixing instructions. no response....

so anyone remember how to make the powder soluble to use as a spray?

so far for normal use ive seen a ratio of 1gram to 100liters, usage at that ratio did state. looking to make some females spit male flowers.

would dilution be similar to the tricantonol instructions?

bsafe

aim for 500 ppm sprayed for 10 days. as far as solvents go depending how the ga3 was processed, either acetone/iso alcohol 90+ or sodium hydroxide.

gmanwho

Veteran
aim for 500 ppm sprayed for 10 days. as far as solvents go depending how the ga3 was processed, either acetone/iso alcohol 90+ or sodium hydroxide.

current instructions i found are .5 g to 1 liter. place ga powder in shot glass, pour iso alcohol till ga is covered, dissolve. pour into spray container with little bit of soap or polysorbate 20 in it to aid in dilution an help with spray coverage. spray once a day for 5 days before 12/12.

i wonder what the .5g to 1 liter comes out to for ppm. only one way to find out..

thanks mrrangz for input... appreciate it

mrrangz

gmanwho

0.55g into 50ml of solvent will make a 50ml concentration at 10,000ppm

1ml (10,000ppm) / 100ml water = 100ml @100ppm ....... 1ml (concentrate) into 99ml water to equal 100ml

hope this helps

tejashidrow

Hey
Was wondering if anyone can tell me what
7 ml each of both bloom A&B in a gallon of r/o water what ppm/EC approx one may expect.
Thanks

tejashidrow

Well just got in some MB Ferts.
Got their new bloom A/B..
Similar to Heavy 16 they say.
And Vit/hormone booster.
They sent powdered
Whey protein
Carbo Boost
Silica
As freebies
Sweeeeet!!!!
Bottles aren't labeled but I get it.
Cost savings and not too worried about what's ON the bottle but more what's in it.
I'll keep errbody updated
Peace

tejashidrow

Wow
Just a couple days of use and I've seen a marked difference
(In a good way)
So far impressed but time will tell...

Latest posts

Latest posts