What's new

MB Ferts

J

johndoe123

Some hormone damage that had me scoping for broad mites. Almost looks like similar symptoms. Be careful with the vitamin hormone booster with babies. I have noticed using it on clones that were taken while the mom has been in flower has also encouraged them to keep blooming instead of reversing back to veg.
picture.php
picture.php

UNREGISTRD

^^ that doesnt look like hormone toxicity...Looks to be ph and not enough water....and the retardness is from you taking the cuts too late into flower!!
we use the hormone boost the whole way through and are loving the way it makes them stack..The internodes have increased and the whole stalk is full of em...

glow

^^ that doesnt look like hormone toxicity...Looks to be ph and not enough water....and the retardness is from you taking the cuts too late into flower!!
we use the hormone boost the whole way through and are loving the way it makes them stack..The internodes have increased and the whole stalk is full of em...

That's pretty funny mate - given I supplied the original formula which contains auxins (NAA and IBA) which is about the last hormone you want to be adding during stretch. Could give you a lesson in auxins role in promoting apical dominance but it would likely be pointless. So much shilling on this thread that it seems pointless discussing research and science - this kid is as bad as AN where suspect marketing is concerned (e.g. flogging chemical PGRs that are shown to be immune toxins as Medical Botanics ---- jesus)

Here's the formula that was originally supplied... Psst it was developed for grow (not bloom) - since then I have heard he has added TRIA (also great for grow but can do weird things in bloom) - this is a liquid formula we supplied to an Australian wholesaler so I expect he has removed a few of the components such as colouring and anti foam etc.

HORMONES & VITAMINS 200L BATCH
Naphthalene Acetic Acid (NAA) 60g
Indole-3-Butyric Acid (IBA) 20g
Ethanol 500mL
Tween 20 1 Litre
Propylene Glycol 200mL
Thiamine HCl (Vitamin B1) 100g
Pyridoxine HCl (Vitamin B6) 50g
Methionine 50g
Fructose 50g
Ammonium Citrate buffer 200mL
Saponins 50g
Aloe Vera Extract 100mL
Liquid Kelp 500mL
Potassium Sorbate 50g
Didecyldimethylammonium Chloride 20mL
(DAC 12%)
Amaranth Red (C.I. 16185) 15g
Anti Foam (Silicon Oil Based) 5mL

BTW - NAA definitely shouldn't be used in bloom. The shit is toxic and is probably harming the end user. They banned certain NAA containing products in Europe (e.g. Superthrive) because they contain NAA.

Last edited:
J

johndoe123

That cut was takin off a plant in veg it never seen flower.... Get your facts before you assume homie.....

J

johndoe123

Quote the whole post then. Like I said that cut from that mom did not see bloom. Maybe I should of been more clear in my original post. The clones that wanted to still flower were taken off of plants 7-9 days into flower. The picture is the clone that had me scoping for broad mites and the mother it came from has never seen a flower room.

Last edited:
J

johndoe123

Id say the facts are straight! :laughing:
Not to mention there would be pistils showing if that was trying to revert back to veg from flower. :tiphat: All I was trying to do was warn people of the dangers on a freshly rooted clone. I start using the booster around a foot or so in height with no ill effects. Like Dansbud said in an earlier post watch your stretchy plants. I have a headband that will almost double regular node stretch with the booster so I cant use it on her.

Last edited:
R

rbt

Shaggy, Where is or how is the MBferts growing going it's been 5 months have you been able to do it?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Trying the Hormone-Vitamin Booster will good results...

Early flower booster on its way...

Already have late flower booster...

Their stretch stop worked great! One spray @ 1/2 strength = 6" growth then STOP!

Really pleased so far...

R

rbt

Shaggy, Doing well feeling well thanks. Been working on some outside stuff for next year went partly subterranean and 96% reflective skylight panels polycarbonate not a lot of room 8'x3' 9'cieling. I will keep my current tent going as it is fun and I have it nailed now DR60 & LED getting about 80 grams a month. Black Gold Soil 65% Black Forest Waterhold Coco 35% Mb ferts full line. I have a clone supply which is why I can rotate grows quickly. I worked up a auto watering simple and some UVB Lights a CO2 bag fans exhaust and all. I am looking to seeing your attempt I get a pic of what I cut down Tuesday

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran

Their stretch stop worked great! One spray @ 1/2 strength = 6" growth then STOP!

Really pleased so far...

On the HV Booster if you bought the 4x strength in his white bottles make sure you shake them good before measuring out the dose. I transferred mine to a clear bottle and I can see like 6-7 grams of white crap settles to the bottom real quick and if you don't shake who knows what's missing. :biggrin:

krunchbubble

Veteran
On the HV Booster if you bought the 4x strength in his white bottles make sure you shake them good before measuring out the dose. I transferred mine to a clear bottle and I can see like 6-7 grams of white crap settles to the bottom real quick and if you don't shake who knows what's missing. :biggrin:

Thanks! Ill do that!

Does some interesting stuff I must say...

shaggyballs

Veteran

Hey Krunch
This may be from the CCC in the stretch stopper.
I have not used the stretch stopper, never had growth like that either.
I have used the booster for a long while now.
Do you see it as a positive thing?
shag

krunchbubble

Veteran
Hey Krunch
This may be from the CCC in the stretch stopper.
I have not used the stretch stopper, never had growth like that either.
I have used the booster for a long while now.
Do you see it as a positive thing?
shag

The stretch stopper was used at another place...

glow

Really pleased so far...

Your mother must be very proud of the fact her son is using a known human immune toxin to grow med.

stoned40yrs

Ripped since 1965
Veteran
Your mother must be very proud of the fact her son is using a known human immune toxin to grow med.

Do you know something about that product?

MB Stretch Stopper

This is actually a growth inhibitor.

Is a Safer alternative to Bushmaster, Phosphoload, and Flower Dragon. Due to its main Ingredient: Chlormequat Chloride.

NO Paclobutrazol (PBZ), or Daminozide

Chlormequat Chloride is the same ingredient used in wheat/cereal production, and that’s obviously FDA approved for human consumption. The trick is not to use it as a drench, but rather as a foliar spray, and MOST IMPOTANTLY use it earlier on in the flower period to allow the systemic effects of spraying Chlormequat Chloride on your plants to wear off as much as possible before harvesting them, and consuming them.

Usage: The trick to using this product is to FOLIAR FEED only! NO DRENCHES OR DRIP FEEDINGS ETC...

MB Stretch Stopper is to be used 1 time@ 3ml/Liter.

shaggyballs

Veteran
Shaggy, Doing well feeling well thanks. Been working on some outside stuff for next year went partly subterranean and 96% reflective skylight panels polycarbonate not a lot of room 8'x3' 9'cieling. I will keep my current tent going as it is fun and I have it nailed now DR60 & LED getting about 80 grams a month. Black Gold Soil 65% Black Forest Waterhold Coco 35% Mb ferts full line. I have a clone supply which is why I can rotate grows quickly. I worked up a auto watering simple and some UVB Lights a CO2 bag fans exhaust and all. I am looking to seeing your attempt I get a pic of what I cut down Tuesday

I am glad to hear you are doing well! Feeling well is even better!
Sound interesting bro...I like the rotation idea....I would like to see a pic when ya have one!

Where I live it is very flat, but I have seen the sub grows...they are cool shit.
A lot of potential for cooling and such...I hope you rock it out.

Keep in touch
shag

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Got all excited about a partial subterranean, but your album is empty! :D

If you're kosher with it, I'd love to see a few pics of the set up. Outdoor environment here isn't very hospitable most of the year :p

UNREGISTRD

Thanks! Ill do that!

Does some interesting stuff I must say...

Ive seen a few of my tops do that after I top them while using the HORMONE BOOST..IMO its more tops than normal which means more pot in the long run...I have noticed if you dont hit them with a PK booster they def want to keep sretching too..

Latest posts

Latest posts