What's new

MB Ferts

gmanwho

Veteran
Curious if anyone has been using there a&b Ferts, or their Vitamin Hormone additives? Will be trying their Hormone vitamin booster soon enough. B-safe

danrn999

MBFerts

MBFerts

I run their full line and have great results. They also have wholesale prices on equipment.

automagicaly

yea this company is shady as hell, they just told me the exact same liter bottles i got last time is now all of a sudden 4x concentrated which makes each liter bottle a "gallon" bottle now.

gmanwho

Veteran
They mix there ferts. So I kinda see why it makes since to send 2lbs of concentrated liquid vs 8-9 pounds for a gallon container. Less containers as well. Me personally like the concentrate as its less liquid to measure. Less space on the shelf . I myself thought it was shady to, but then I realized the benefits of having the concentration.

Bsafe

I've been buying from mbferts for quite a while now. They ship quickly and have great prices on ballasts/bulbs/hoods as well.

I picked up some hormone vitamin booster last week. Started using it at 5ml/gal. I was using their tria powder and mixing my own concentrate, but it's a pain in the ass. The pre-made liquid is much easier to use.

I may try foliar feeding as I've seen conflicting information regarding foliar vs root uptake with these pgrs.

Oh, I also bought some of their hydrolyzed whey protein powder. .25 grams/gal mixed in with my nutes. Can't hurt!

automagicaly

well it seems it was a mistake on my part in the end but still i'd wager a ton of people will run into the same confusion when they are sent 2 liter bottles when they order 2 gallons.

R

rbt

well it seems it was a mistake on my part in the end but still i'd wager a ton of people will run into the same confusion when they are sent 2 liter bottles when they order 2 gallons.

I ran them then, others saw the results they ran them. and the 1.875ml per gal is confusing. I took it as someone that has worked in a commercial agricultural setting and is amazed at the retail prices. I like his cleated ferts and additives wish they were in stock more often. And he is right out front on what's in them.

In my community of smart intelligent beautiful elderly people. Very rural. We are now running the whole line, 80lbs of ferts delivered to our door step is nice for us. If the Vitamin/Boost were not as concentrated the order would be like 95 lbs on free shipping. Whey is the way.

yea this company is shady as hell, they just told me the exact same liter bottles i got last time is now all of a sudden 4x concentrated which makes each liter bottle a "gallon" bottle now.

That does seem shady. I still dont see how you could fit a gallon in to a liter no matter how concentrated. It just doesnt seem correct. One way to check would probably be to do a ppm measurement of the regular and concentrated version.

It just seems the consumer is getting less product then what they originally paid for with their liter method deal. We as customers are getting the short end of the stick with this company seems like.

If i was to buy from them and bought a gallon i would ask them to just ship it in a gallon.

R

rbt

like.

If i was to buy from them and bought a gallon i would ask them to just ship it in a gallon.

I understand and agree with the reasoning and keep the reservations if it doesn't feel good then don't.

I am in cotton and alfalfa country I took his bulk ferts list to a industrial agricultural supplier in a industrial park close to the Massey Ferguson dealer I drive past. I asked the guy he said yea these are good but I had to buy in 1 gallon covered 13 acres of one mix. We have several people using it I make nothing from this. Just a testimonial !

I don't think this will be around long it would be a good idea to copy his mix ratios and reference material while available. His mix instructions for Tricanitol is spot on too. I believe this guy is in the agriculture industry industrially taught. Buy in 200 gallon lugs costs him pennies to make gallon concentrates his largest cost is the shipping and the plastic bottles. free enterprising guy

ive been running the vit-horm, mb early and mb late for several cvycles now and am very pleased. my girls have never looked more wicked, but i cant attribute it to mb for certain as many variables have been changing. I can say that i would certainly do some careful inspection if I were to cut out any of these products. great price on bulbs too! very happy, seems to make sense

R

rbt

MB

MB

Well my dirt cheap GH 3 part form ebay is just about gone!
Looks like I will be taking the MBferts Plunge!
I think I will give their complete line a shot.
I have used the Boosters but never the complete line.
I am a little nervous because I have used GH for many many years....But I was asured this would improve my yield!!

We will see.
I will post as much as I can on the progress.
But I have not made my purchase as of yet!
I will check in when I can.
shag

I just finished my second grow and pleased over the canna line I was using. I cant say it was better or better results, but I will say it matched in results. It is much easier to use I use his product line but unfortunately he is always out of stock on some minerals and powered additives. Their base line is so easy to use after you mix a batch check the PH and it is off you missed something.
I am placing ANOTHER $200.00 order which would be $800.00 or better at a hydro store. " if nothing else try the vitamin & Hormone booster "

shaggyballs

Veteran
I just finished my second grow and pleased over the canna line I was using. I cant say it was better or better results, but I will say it matched in results. It is much easier to use I use his product line but unfortunately he is always out of stock on some minerals and powered additives. Their base line is so easy to use after you mix a batch check the PH and it is off you missed something.
I am placing ANOTHER $200.00 order which would be $800.00 or better at a hydro store. " if nothing else try the vitamin & Hormone booster "

Thanks It is always good to hear someone say they had success with what you are about to attempt.

It gives you a bit of comfort.

UNREGISTRD

Ive bought salts off the site last year just cause he carried the Haifa salts..Iv made my own nutes for 4-5 years so sourcing salts is pretty easy but good named brand salts can be tough sometimes when all they want to sell you is 55lb saks..So MBFERTS Def helped us out there when we only needed 5lbs of certain things...
I have been wanting to know about the Vitamin Hormone booster.. It looks like it comes in a powder 4x concentrate that equals a gallon? Or is it a liter of liquid 4x concentrate equalling a gallon??
Def gunna be getting sum more triacontanol too.. looks like its back in stock...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
They're giving you a gallons worth of nutrients in a 1 liter bottle . they only thing your missing is the water in a bigger bottle .

love the hormone booster , my veg has never looked better ! tried the stretch stopper , had to give a second spraying to get the stretch to completely stop on my SFV's .

i see nothing shady about these guys . everything they sell they stand behind & the nutes seem to be working great . what i do see is a new company thats broke . they're just starting out & doing what they can to get the product out .

UNREGISTRD

They're giving you a gallons worth of nutrients in a 1 liter bottle . they only thing your missing is the water in a bigger bottle .

love the hormone booster , my veg has never looked better ! tried the stretch stopper , had to give a second spraying to get the stretch to completely stop on my SFV's .

i see nothing shady about these guys . everything they sell they stand behind & the nutes seem to be working great . what i do see is a new company thats broke . they're just starting out & doing what they can to get the product out .

Oh ok so it is a liter of liquid that is 4x concentrated.. That makes sense.. Thanks...
Ya there a great company.. Not many people even know how to mix there own nutes or will ever believe there just buying 99% water. So the educated can defintly take advantage of a company that sells raw ingredients.. They even break it down for you on there site..
Although i did price there premix Veg and Bloom gallons and there about the same price as GH gallons so their making money there....

Latest posts

Latest posts