What's new

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Merci bien Blueharp, je suis comblé! :D Thank you very much broza

Sure busy comin'! Pack quality tough seeds one per one needs time jajaj

To flesh out 20xMaz there will be also 20x Swazili F2s (Swazi rooi x Lebanese) and 20x Thaïz F2s (Red Thaï x Mazar F2). Seven seeds per pack for now, will see more when my farmlands will be larger^^
:tiphat:

conlarazon

Veteran
Imparable Roms !!!
Con Mazar tambien te llevas muy bien ... sorry my english

do you like the Indicas too ?
:biggrin:
Regards my friends

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Gracias 'Zon!

La Mazari es la que mas me gusta de todas! Indi/sati perfect vibes and great taste and aroma, giant outdoor vibes too!
So simply the best ganja of all time for me.

Pero mis gustos es también muy amplia, sativa dark diva high bomba or indica bombo sedative dark taste, quiero todas!
Corto cannabinoïds addict! :D

Kenav'

GoatCheese

Veteran
Hey Roms

Is this MIS line from the same source as the GN Collection/Seedbou freebees or is the RSC Mazari different?

:)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
From the Realseedco 2008. But knowing that my fem and male selection P1 was special, mom wild-strawberry "mid giant" cross to smaller and latecomer male more WLD.

GoatCheese

Veteran
From the Realseedco 2008. But knowing that my fem and male selection P1 was special, mom wild-strawberry "mid giant" cross to smaller and latecomer male more WLD.

Bro..
I meant is RSC's MIS and Gypsy Collection's MIS the same? My english wasn't the best on that one, sorry. I have some of Seed Boutique's freebee MIS, but haven't grown any yet

Is the strawberry-pheno rare in the RSC originals, do you know?

laters.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
lol sorry my bad english, iam french... from Britanny! :)

If Gypsy's and TRSC's MIS are the same i don"t know, have to ask their sources, farmers...?
About the wild strawberry mom i never heard someone with that berry vibe... Just few specimens to find with the original seeds i think.

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
To complete, the Erdbeer strawberry Swiss probably comes from Afghanistan too, acclimated in the Alps since 50s or 60s?

With the Kyle Kushman's strawberry same 'ghani source? from OGkush etc... ???

(so strawberry terpene thing exists in sativa too, i know a strawberry clone with CBG's Jamaican Blue Mountain.) Vibes Breizou!

Last edited:

GoatCheese

Veteran
lol sorry my bad english, iam french... from Britanny! :)

If Gypsy's and TRSC's MIS are the same i don"t, have to ask their sources, farmers...?
About the wild strawberry mom i never heard someone with that berry vibe... Just few specimens to find with the original seeds i think.
..I somtimes spinglish very bad twoo :biggrin:
yea, you read alot about lemony and hashy earthy mazaris ,but not often about berries. Cool find.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Some PCK and Lebanese phenos I found back in days got those strawberries , cherry smell. Those usually where smaller and darker to the others.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Here's an interesting post about Mazari-lines. Stumbled on it while reading this very interesting (to me atleast) " questions for Nevil"thread at Mr Nice forums. Nevil himself was there anwering Qs about his Hazes etc.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-shantibaba-mrnice/4308-questions-nevil-37.html

[FONT=Calibri said:
british_hempire[/font]]

Hey JJ, good ta see ya here!

I think all the old classic indicas like HP, HK etc got inbred to the point they all suffered inbreeding depresion and lost quality, they were all worked for fast finish.

I have read that the Mazari line they had in Holland (maybe from Nevil's collection?) had been worked so that it took no more than 9 weeks, whereas the best Mazari hash (the legendary 'Milk of Mazar') was made from the plants that finished latest in early December, grown indoors, these latest plants took 14 weeks. Working the Mazari to remove the longest flowerign ones reduced the quality because the longest flowering phenos were the highest quality plants.

The best indicas I've found in recent years have been things like Deep Chunk, X18, Bubba Kush, Purple Afghan, basically old indica lines that haven't been worked heavily for commercial priorities like the Dutch ones have.

One tip for a good indica line is KC Brain's Afghan Special, it's got some very interesting phenos, it's an old Afghani crossed to a modern worked Afghan and the phenos that lean towards the old Afghan remind me of the best phenos of DC, X18 etc. The other phenos yield bigger but are less interesting.

Another member wrote later that some phenos of KC Brain's Afghan Special smelled like Exodus Cheese. I bought few pack couple of years ago, but haven't grown any yet.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
(...)
Another member wrote later that some phenos of KC Brain's Afghan Special smelled like Exodus Cheese. I bought few pack couple of years ago, but haven't grown any yet.

Thank you for quote and link GC!
About the skunky Exodus smell it is quite common with Afghani or Paki strains!.. :huggg:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Acespicoli! Wibes welcome bro!

2009 Julia mom without her apex, cloned... RIP :)
picture.php

picture.php

F2s winter 2010 indoor grow, the first pic is used by TRSC without kind permission, same vibe with my Kerala pictures. Pity that there is no respect with my productions of photoz but i do not care, first thx and respect for their import which allowed me to realize my canna dreams! Peace

picture.php

picture.php

acespicoli

Hi Roms, I had mistaken your photo for Deep Chunk it had some of the same looks or x18 IMO and came up im my google search. (one of the best photos there btw)
Apologies I have corrected the mistake! :)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Vibes Acespi' no problemo Mazari have the thing Kafiristanican "DC/X18/PTK" somewhere in its blood.
No wonder you confused them... however Mazari yields far more! ;)

idiit

Veteran

yes, very special in my opinion Roms. I ran those same genetics outdoors. finished very late and took the cold ridiculously well.

glad to see you are having such great success with those heirloom genetics.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Yeah Idiit, sometimes late January crops i read somewhere, with the most sativ ones probably... Well the only Mazar inconvénience is the mold issue with the Ocean wet climat, my mom P1 had not survived the end october! By cons the F2 generation was a little acclimatized imho so i hope oneday reproduce them again with Atlantic O. outdoor!

No mold worries with your grow Idiit? Purple blacky winter leaves fun? Vibes bro

Latest posts

Latest posts