What's new

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

TDK

Veteran
Danke TDK, yah so pleased to have two specimens with the wild strawberries vibe from my mom Julia P1. Mission accomplished with two F2bx!

JGL also saved a strawberry cut with my F2s few years ago, strawberry Tagada he said. I know now that he thought to reproduce her and maybe release them? but the house of his breeder colleague burned in an accidental fire! Wow sorry USC it looks like i'm a great druid! Fortunately his friend managed to save the Tagada cut but no male from what i know. Peace i will send back another F3bx batch i think and no problemo to make their line and money with my gear but my release will be the first hehe! Well i think start to make them available slowly via the fundraiser here. :huggg:

oO.....

hehe think that are near normal today to rework others and look after some spl. speciesm in that...

You know i take my time also with the Deep Chunk,
i know my girls are clean and the male what we dust with, is also clean.
When they are ready i hold a Pack of Deep Chunk seeds for Tom later when he is ready again, so he can just go and work with them.

I want also grow som mazar from your line, so i wait untill your ready.

DC / Mazar back to the roots

regards

:tiphat:

OPO

No problem 55' Aesthetics is not sexed... :biggrin:

With JGL's test there's a lot of cannabigerol alias CBG, by knowing that THC and CBD start out as CBG it means that the girls have been harvested too early in my opinion, with a later harvest there would be less CBG and more THC, so environ 20% i think yes! But maybe a bit of CBD too? Strange that with this test there is no CBD!?

What i find particularly interesting too is the presence of THCV! (Thought to be a cannabinoid that moderates the intensity of the psychoactive effects of THC). In my opinion it means that the strong sativa blood of Mazar probably give its powerful medicine... (?) Peace
-This souds+looks nice and about 20%THC is realistic for a good selection of a mazar (=100% Indica,-but because of the area it gros native (=Oasis) ,some Plants /Phenos will look more like a Sativa with broad leafes ;)
-So your males at your pics looks very nice,-but more like the "sativa-like"-Pheno:= not the densest buds/pollen sacks,= if the flowertime is short ,-you can try it for outdoor aswell/-maybee!?
P.s.:-The structure of your Mazars is realy similar to the pics of the Bella-Ortega from Cannabella Seedclub(=pre war Mazar Selection F5/=same roots as the old Marple Leaf Indica from sensi-seeds+ before the seedbank ;)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@TDK, yah bak to the rootz, crossing Maz with DC sounds cool kafiristanican bx :), same thing with X18. Probably the last true old indica on the scene i think, thankz to Tom Hill!

@OPO, outdoor is the best if i could i would do, oneday safely for sure, with how many seeds per plant i dont know :biggrin: with approx 4m creatures...! The acclimatiz ocean grow is also interesting to clean the mold problem cause Mazar is an oasis strain but with dry climate, no rain before nov and december and it is low. January late harvest i read somewhere... About my tic n tac males yes, the short and quick sativa low yield one and the other more big poll producer and late indica lol that's the paradox, IBL vibe!

Kenavo broz

picture.php

Mid flo tima

picture.php

Last edited:

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
How about you do the unthinkable Roms, breed for the sativa side of MIS. :laughing: That would make people go wtf. Are those phenos similar in terms of effect btw?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Lol i don't breed the sativa side of MIS bro! Funny cause Namkha thought the opposite few month ago lol! Hey guys i simply breed the MIS and try to keep its two sides, sativa as much as indica!!! MIS is just a F1 at its source! Afghan farmers breeded the line many many years ago to simply increase their hasch harvests and agricultural business. Not hard to understanding and not unthinkable... ;)

When you smoke some +10 weeks MIS you feel strong muscular buzz and very nice mellow high and happiness compared to the pure indica narcotic and boring buzz (coz CBD?).

:smoke:

Azaghal

Veteran
Hi Roms

it is very comforting to see you makeing an effort to preserve the famous Mazar-I-Sharif in its diversety. I hold your actions in high regard and wish you to success. The aromas you`re describing are also making me salivating, especially the strawberry smell.

Kind regards

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Az'
High consciousness level mode on bro Peace! With my strawberries cap it will take time but it's my first goal line. I hope to succeed with hum... F7? :D

OPO

I Think for outdoor at your conditions where you life ,you can only produce a Super-Auto Strain (Exemple: Sudden-Flower* your Mazar).
But i think you choose the best pheno for create a high yield Indoor IBL ;)
-Realy nice work :D

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
High OPO, i don't think that my 47°N latitude could automatiz something, but maybe up 50° North with you in Germania it will work?

Imho acclimatiz here near Atlantic O. would just set the mold worries and shorten flo tima, as already done with my F2s... ;)

Kenavo ave chal bro

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Woot Woot

those looks so nice Roms. keep the good work up mate!

Going to preserve the North Korea very soooooon

thejact55

Oaky...please let us know when this project is underway. I'm sure there will be curious eyes watching.

Hows the last month been Roms? Still working these beautiful plant?

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut 55, session is over now and no more pix sorry! Rendez-vous in few months to test the offspring, i am happy with this repro! A bientôt :)

zapallo

Nice work dude! i'm also growing some mazar i sharif from rsc given to me by a spanish grower who reproduced them once. It's also good to know that this strain is a THCV producer :)
1zek2fk.jpg

5 females 2 males so far :D
Greetingss

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Bienvenido Zapallo, good to know your friend's repro with TRSC's import! Pure MIS is alive and strong! :) Bonne suite et bonne saison à toi sous le soleil du Chili!

About the THCV présence it must be confirmed by more tests with good mature trichs but the "sativa" part of the Mazari genepool is incontestable yes! Another way to find the sati/indi hybridization is the seed size comparison. Here is my Pakistan indica on the left and my old Swazi on the right, with the Mazari.
picture.php

Will see in few weeks i will propose few hundreds of my fresh seeds for the IC fund, around thousand harvested! Vintage pic few minutes ago^^ Peace!
picture.php

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Hum please folks be careful with what i can say, think or imagine! :biggrin:

Quote from the UK TRSC forum...

By Nwgarden :
So few questions, in my limited knowledge. I've always thought the indica vs sativa debate was a little bunk. Same plant displaying traits evolved to geographic regions. I use it more as a descriptive word on structure versus an actual indica or sativa, same plants. So I have been seeing the thcv popping up more (I've never even heard of this until the last year), some in relation to your Mazar strain (roms on icmag). So really should we be breeding and testing to this rather than traditional THC?
By the Boss of TRSC :
Not sure what you've been reading from Roms, but he isn't a realiable source of information about the science, botany or history of these plants, even if he may be an experienced grower
:laughing:
My Druid laughs about the pope sorry!
:thank you:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
picture.php

Down leaf cut vibe

picture.php

Happy to send soon something like 20 packs of 7 Mazari IBL F3bx for the fundraiser.
The label start with my 38y early June, Atao Seeds Collection will soon be born. :huggg:
Peace and thankx IC!

BluesHarp

Roms,
Great job as usual. Looking forward to picking these up. Also congrads on Atao Seeds Collection. Seems like you're gonna have a busy and memorable 38th year. Keep us updated.

Best of Luck
BluesHarp

Latest posts

Latest posts