What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

mazar I shariff RSC line roms

OPO

:tiphat:
Realy beutyfull purple male + sexy gals:biggrin:
I can t wait to see more pictures + see the result when finish.........!?
Be blessed ,regrads:tiphat:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Guten Abend bro thanks!

Surprised lately with a boylady, out of my harem sorry... :biggrin:
So 3 good dudes now with another one late who has my full attention!...
picture.php

Fastest F2bx girl
picture.php

F2 structure
picture.php

Last edited:

thejact55

Awesome plants. This is one RSC line I don't have...hopefully soon though. I admire your work. They seem to behave indoors. Thank you for sharing.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Merci '55 wibes, your landrace lovin' and work is also exciting bonne continuation!

Yeah the MIS behaves nice indoor and adapts well with small wattage and medium... So naturally should perfoms better with bigger pots, more watts and especially more water. I am looking forward to be able to carry out its full potential, indoor and outdoor! Special Sativa Blood Tree There lol!

Well 3 males now, a second boylady appeared, as for the other just few pistils appeared lately on the apex top!
That is the first time i find intersex with MIS and i am a bit surprised but i think it's logical according to this session and my new method. In fact i think about the stress of my repotting and the roots cut (1.8L to 3L). Hopefully my three others papaz seem to be stronger for now, fingers cross for the clean suites!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Danke Mann!

Finally the later male also turned fem with few pistils on apex top (lower left corner in the last pic), hopefully the last two are really strong, i am lucky i think, my selection is also made by the unexpected stress that i made them endure by repotting! So one F2 and one F2bx survival, named Tic and Tac^^ Tic the F2 small Tac the big F2bx.

After little remuage Tic n' Tac are in another room, i will reserve the popo for last pollination in the next two weeks.

picture.php

Here's two sisters F2bx indi/sati
huggg.gif
with popo and male flowers on the leaves...
picture.php

thejact55

I love the purple in the males flowers. Might sound a little gay, but I'm a suckered for a nice male plant.

So what does that test tell me? I've never read one of those tests. Is it saying there is 18-20 percent thc? !?!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
No problem 55' Aesthetics is not sexed... :biggrin:

With JGL's test there's a lot of cannabigerol alias CBG, by knowing that THC and CBD start out as CBG it means that the girls have been harvested too early in my opinion, with a later harvest there would be less CBG and more THC, so environ 20% i think yes! But maybe a bit of CBD too? Strange that with this test there is no CBD!?

What i find particularly interesting too is the presence of THCV! (Thought to be a cannabinoid that moderates the intensity of the psychoactive effects of THC). In my opinion it means that the strong sativa blood of Mazar probably give its powerful medicine... (?) Peace

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Thank you Window, much appreciated! :smoke:

Terpenes are now mode "on", with quasi 9 uniques smells... Hum three categories anyway : fruity (citrus, strawberry), diesel thing and chem thing...

picture.php

Macro fun by the way, plants start to be ugly yellowish cause little watering and no fertz.
A new wave of pistils recover the babies, one month and a half now before the cut around +80/90. Briskly the dry extract! :D

Last edited:

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Danke TDK, yah so pleased to have two specimens with the wild strawberries vibe from my mom Julia P1. Mission accomplished with two F2bx!

JGL also saved a strawberry cut with my F2s few years ago, strawberry Tagada he said. I know now that he thought to reproduce her and maybe release them? but the house of his breeder colleague burned in an accidental fire! Wow sorry USC it looks like i'm a great druid! Fortunately his friend managed to save the Tagada cut but no male from what i know. Peace i will send back another F3bx batch i think and no problemo to make their line and money with my gear but my release will be the first hehe! Well i think start to make them available slowly via the fundraiser here. :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts