What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Maxxin and Coolin With Karma Genetics

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
a/c mounted,needs to be vented better...got some ladies in there but only 2 lights for now runnin...after the a/c is sorted out i will have one side at full power...no need to light the other side till i have the plants underneath....pics are pretty self explanatory ...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

better get the outer walls up eh??? :D tomorrow i start veg after a/c is vented properly...flower is the main focus still...

picture.php

still need to get out and get some drain trays...anyone have any ideas of anything better to use then them lil cheap plastic trays???if so hook a mf up w some info,i love to hear how we improvise on things...always some ingenious ways we do things...thanx in advance.
peace-T-

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shitz bro you are rocking it away inhere....pretty nice pix and plants you got running are those lamps 1000 watters?

K

Karma Genetics

Tight room brother, A clean and tidy room always brings a good grow. and defantly with your tight memory board. writing it all down.

are you going to conect all the lights with hoses ? i think you should, and a couple of them wall mounted fans.

You defanlty kicked it in second gear with this upgrade.

Core: Yes T is running 1000w lights.

MtnLivin

Damn man I've heard of fox farm doing shit like that, but never have seen it! Your room looks legit! i just built one in a similar fashion.. Works amazing.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup fellaz,sorry about the long break...still building away,should be done w everything in both rooms tomorrow finaly.i guess i should catch ya up to speed...well my veg room suffered severely when i was building,caught some crazy fungus or something...killed 90% of the room including all but like 3 moms....talk about heartbroken eh....so i been dealing w tryin to save whatever i could in there...lost the lucifer og keeper kickin myself in the ass for tht,im gonna try to reveg the one i have in flower tho....so yea i guess u can say it aint been all roses and bunnies in this mf yo...i should be back on top of my game in no time though if all goes as planned....tomorrow i will empty the 60 from the cloner tht survived and go from there...i still have the toke reports right here,sorry Karma that its takin a minute to post these last 2 bro,ive been goin thru a little piece of hell over here brother..i will get them up though fasho,and
pics of all progress tomorrow or so....and i have some flowering jack cheddar,san fernando diesel,and lucifer og shots too.

...yup brother Core,1k's yo...gonna be 8 in there when its done....might add 2 more if needed ;)

...good vibes to everyone....spark.
peace-T-

B

bocil

Is a great place to grow Tonatiuh , best vibes for your grow and future grows.:peek:

BudMuncher1

Dam nice grow Bro!!Luving the new upgrade also..Im using Maxi and the Koolbloom in my coco grow. KISS is the way to go. Great job!!

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks fellaz...im gonna be finished up w the veg room tonight.worked till around 3 am or so last night ,ill do the same again tonight if needed but i think ill be done earlier then tht....run a few sockets,hang the top half of wals and ceiling then i can get equipment hung...done...
ty bocil...im gonna try to do the best run ever in there as soon as im back on track....im thinkin this is about to get fun :D
peace-T-

thanks for the + vibes GOT DANK,i think imma be right on point,and better then ever here in a week or so...

...Mm...one love brother...:respect:

gonna go grab some food and get ready to knock this room out.
peace-T-

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks brother....quick blunt then its time to start the finish up...had to wait till lights on,might as well get my head right before i do the dayum thang no??? :D
*spark*
peace-T-

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
still need to get out and get some drain trays...anyone have any ideas of anything better to use then them lil cheap plastic trays???if so hook a mf up w some info,i love to hear how we improvise on things...always some ingenious ways we do things...thanx in advance.
peace-T-
Build 2x4 frames, secure some poly and bada bing. Rooms lookin tight man

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
right on cob,thats what i was thinkin too...like make the whole floor a big ass drain tray,and leave a walkway or 2...only thing is poly sometimes tears easy on tht concrete basement floor.prolly still the best sollution though.

got a few pics of the rooms how it looks today.i lost ALOT of genetics,my lucifer og included,but i have one in flower that im gonna try to reveg.she looks insane at 24 days,way better then she did the 1st round,them 4k are makin her live me :D
this is the mama/cloner side of the room.them few in pots are the only moms i have left.i do have some i started in 1 gallon pots yesterday of things tht were in the coner...a cheese,a 2 san fernando diesels ((#'s 1 and 10)) a ffa....in the cloners are new gear i just got from the F.A.M.I.L.Y.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

these are the clones i took from the cloner in the middle 1 gallon pots the rest are sole survivors of whatever attacked my grow.out of 40 sum plants,15 survived....super lucky the cloner made it or id be even farther behind....btw there are 25 san fernando diesels in them 1 gallon pots,ill be doin a nice mono crop of them real soon :woohoo:
heres what was there before i emptied the cloner...
picture.php

after :D

picture.php

flower room,almost done...have to hang the other 4k,replace a timer tht took a shit on me,and run the cords nice and neat.
picture.php

the luc og im gonna try to reveg
picture.php

a ffa
picture.php

thanks for stickin w me...
peace-T-

Damn, bro!

Damn, bro!

That room is definitely rocking it, bro!! Dank city right there, can't wait to see some finished product!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn bro ..this thread is always on the move. ...you keep comming up with these awsome spaces...pppfffw..not even talking gentics now...Nway if i come in i always c something new :D

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah T. I was thinkin the heavy mil shit from home depot, or maybe even panda. Gonna run a scrog w/ 7 ga smarties, and was thinking about doing the frames rather than fuck w/ individual trays.

You got some tree space there man, shit's gonna blow up proper.

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cody-was rockin bothe the bubbas,sadly ive lost them,w some luck ill be rollin w them again in no time at all.peace-T-

Core-wattup brother,thanks maing,next photos should be nice...things are turning around here.
peace-T-

cob-fasheezy bro,im gonna have to do somethin real fast...was thinkin maybe even baby pools,the blue plastic ones...or some rctangle shaped ones.
hopin to grow some decent sized chikas,hopin these 1st ffa didnt stretch too much before the full 4 k was on them.either way,no turnin backnow it only gets better from here.
peace-T-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

toke report lucifer og #7

smell 9-smells like og to the power of 2,very nice on the nose.makes you want to smoke one even if ur already smoking one....you know tht kinda smell???

taste 10-unmistakably OG,the kush taste we all know and love is here and it tastes exactly like she smells,i love weed like this.no dissapointments here for sure....has the BAM im kush mf!!! taste on inhale w a dirty,almost pungent taste on the exhale,real nice.

high-9-it doesnt take much to feel this girl wrap her arms around you.she has the kind of high that makes you all warm,(1/2 of tht might be from chikong,she will expand in ur lungs) kinda like edibles,or hash.1/2 of a rillo and im feeling real mellow,thinkin this type of mellow would be good for people w anger problems,stress,or even mood swings.i wouldnt say shes gonna motivate you to run a race,thats for damn sure...you will be motivated to zone out and watch a movie,then maybe motivated to the kitchen to cook,if you can keepur eyes open that long.she makes the eyes heavy,almost burning they are so heavy.....she will probably be good for med patients that need something for appetite,she does make you have some serious food cravings...1 second you might want a sandwich,10 min later you want some cookies....on again and again.

bag appeal-8-9-....for some reason it wont let me post any pics right now,ill come back and edit this in a few...shes beautiful tho,i will let her picture do the talking.

picture.php

yield-2 1/2 oz in a 3 gallon grow bag.

hope you enjoyed.
anything i missed or questions...just holla!
peace-T-

Latest posts

Latest posts